Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Hole Slut

43
14 Comments 14
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I’m sitting on the train in the middle of the afternoon, my sexy makeup hidden behind my sunglasses and cloth face mask. It’s chilly out so a light jacket is zipped up to cover my cleavage that would otherwise be on display with the tight, low cut dress I’m wearing. My legs are smooth and bare from the hem of my dress down to my 4” ankle boots which make my legs look long and lean.

I sit up unnaturally straight and wonder if the other riders notice and if they do would they guess it was because of the large pink plug up my ass barely covered by the lacy black thong I’m wearing. As the train pauses at the few stops between my home and where I’m going to meet you my pussy gets wetter as the movement causes the plug to work it’s way deep into my ass.

I get to the first stop in Manhattan and make my way up to the surface and feel like everyone around knows what a filthy slut I am walking up the stairs with a toy inside me going to meet the man whose instructions I’m following. I walk the few blocks to the hotel and stand outside a little bit away from the door and await instructions. 

After what seems like an eternity I get a message: Rm 302. I walk to the elevator take it two floors up. In the elevator I remove my jacket. I want my cleavage on display when you open the door. 

I take a second outside 302 before I knock, run my fingers through my hair and smooth my dress and then tap tap. 

You open the door and I walk inside.  We exchange pleasantries and you poor us wine. You hand me my glass and lean in for a kiss. I’m desperate for it, I’m so turned on. 

We sit and catch up as we drink our wine and if possible the plug works it’s way further into my tight ass. After we finish our glass you tell me to stand in front of you and you pull me in and kiss my breasts. You work your mouth down into my dress to find my right nipple as your hand slides up the back of my dress and between my legs. You feel my wet lips and the hard base of the plug and pause to say “Good girl” on your way to my left nipple. You nibble gently on it and then smack you slap my ass cheek just hard enough so it stings a little.  

You go back and forth spanking one side then the other as you devour my tits. You unzip and slide my dress off and tell me to get on my knees. 

In nothing but my boots and the thong I kneel before you and take that beautiful cock in my wet mouth. I feel it getting harder as I work my way down adjusting to its length as it grows in my mouth. Once I am as far as I think I can go you gently push the back of my head so your big cock slides into my throat and I gag a little. I recover and start to work my way up and down; your perfect cock fucking my face. 

I lick your balls as I catch my breath and you playfully slap my face with your dick until you can’t take it and grab me my the hair thrust three more times into my mouth and then tell me to get naked and on the bed. 

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

"Yes sir."

I slip my shoes and panties off and lie back let my legs fall open. You take a second to look at me presented before you, your eager willing slut. Finally your firm strong body gets on top of me and that hard cock slides into my dripping wet pussy. You thrust hard and deep but slowly savoring each sensation of fucking me.

Your mouth presses against mine rough and desperate like you need more of me all at once. Nothing has ever felt as good as you do thrusting inside me. You ask if the plug is still in before calling me your DP slut. 

After a while you have me get on all fours, ass up in the air. You once again admire my naked form before thrusting hard and deep. Pounding hard into my cunt you order me to play with my clit. I rub my slippery clit, your balls slap against my fingers as you fuck me deeper than I thought possible. 

Suddenly I feel you slide out of me, your hand firmly grasps the base of the plug and yanks back pulling the plug from my ass. I inhale sharply as my tight hole stings from the sudden withdrawal off the toy.

I feel the cold lube being poured on my third hole and the warm tip of your cock presses against my entrance. I take a deep breath and prepare to be stretched open. The fat tip of your cock slick with lube and my pussy juice works it’s way in firmly but slowly. As you make it past the head the pain releases as my ring grabs your shaft and you slide deep inside me.

You pause and grab my hair and pull roughly “Do you like Daddy’s cock deep in your ass?” 

“God yes!"

“Good girl beg daddy to fuck your tight ass."

“Please, I’m your good little slut I need you to fuck me hard!"

You slide back and ram your cock hard into my ass and begin to fuck me hard and fast. It feels so strange having never had a cock in there before. I moan as your grip on my hair tightens and your thrusts continue.

When it seems like it might be more than I can take you thrust the hardest you have yet, your balls slap against my pussy lips and begin to tighten as I feel spurts of cum deep in my asshole. I feel you relax, you let go of my hair and slowly withdraw from my no longer virgin asshole. 

“Stay there” and I obey on all fours, freshly fucked ass up in the air on display.

I hear you in the bathroom cleaning up and the clink of the bottle as you pour more wine. As you take a sip, you come over to admire your work: my sore asshole filled with cum, my dripping wet and freshly fucked pussy.

You slide your hand gently across my asscheek and say “Good girl, that was so hot."

The change in your tone lets me know playtime is over for now and I get up. You hand me my wine glass and I sit next to you on the bed.

Published 
Written by Zyxwvut1123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments