Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thick: The Legend of the P.A.W.G. (Part 1)

"This is the tale of Brooke, who is trying to find her dancing roots."

9
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was a warm Friday night in Houston, Texas. Brooke Ashford was working her normal shift. She was diligent when she came to her job and a good worker. The only thing is, it was only a job to her.  Her job happened to be a server at a bar/restaurant. Brooke was an attractive woman with a curvaceous body that did not go unnoticed at all.

"Can I get you guys something?" Brooke said to a table with a group of four guys. She noticed them checking her out, top to bottom.

"Beer."

"Yeah, beer."

"Yeah, let me get a large Pepsi. Somebody's gotta be the designated driver. By the way... When do you get off?"

They all gave him a look.

"What about you, honey?" She said, without missing a beat. 

"I'll have a... Pepsi too."

"All right, my name is Brooke. Call me if you need me," She said.

She then sashayed away with their drink orders. Brooke felt eyes on her. Men wanted to touch her. Men wanted to feel her. Was she used to their eyes? Yes. Was she used to men trying to feel her up in drunkenness? Never.

"Damn, that's a fat ass..."

"I'd like to do some things to that..."

"You got the drinks for Table Eighteen yet?" Brooke asked. She promptly got them. 

"Yo, Brooke. I got something to show you," Brooke's friend and co-worker, Mark said. Mark was one of the few men who didn't lust after her constantly. He was also a server who was very good looking. Mark also had a crush on Brooke. He thought the smallest things she did was so sexy.

"What?" Brooke said to him.

He held up a flier for a Spring Break Pageant. "This is right up your alley."

"I'll be right back," Brooke said.

Brooke went to deliver the drinks to the table.

"Here you go, two Pepsis. And two beers. You ready to order?" She said.

"Can I have a cheeseburger with no onions, pickles on the side?"

"Sure, baby." She said with a semi-flirtatious tone.

"I'll have the six-piece wing combo with, hmm... the mild sauce."

"Not feeling spicy, are we?" She retorted.

The second guy blushed a little while the others chuckled.

"And you?" She said, tilting her head.

"Ten piece combo, please. With barbecue sauce."

"And you, honey?"

"I'll have the burger with fries."

"Simple man. I like that in a man. Your food will be out shortly," Brooke said with a little smirk.

"Goddamn, she is sexy," One of them said.

Meanwhile, as Brooke delivered the order to the line cooks, Mark eventually got his way back to her.

"Brooke. Are you doing this or not? You always said you wanted to be famous. This is the first step," He said.

"Right. Right," Brooke said back.

"So..."

"You're damn right I'm doing this. Let me see something on this flyer first..."

Mark handed off the flyer to Brooke. The flyer read:

"Spring Break Fest in South Padre! Music! Party! Food! Spring Break Pageant which includes Twerk Contest!" It included the contact information at the bottom of the flyer.

"Mark. How thoughtful."

He shrugged and said, "The contest is in a week's time. Get ready, all right?"

"I stay ready," She said with a smile.

Meanwhile...

"EIGHTEEN! EIGHTEEN!"

"Duty calls," Brooke said, delicately removing the food from the cooking area. She made her way to her table rather quickly.

"Here you go, honey. Six-piece with the mild sauce. Burger with pickles on the side... no onions. Burger with fries for the simple man. And lastly... Ten-piece with barbecue sauce for the suave one over here," They all laughed. "By the way... what are your names? You know, in case we meet again."

"Christian."

"Kevin."

"Dante."

"Jalen."

"Soooo, you're the one who asked me when do I get off... Kevin? Ballsy. Make him pay the check. Oh, and another thing... come and see me, if you can, hmm?" She said, handing him the flyer. "I'll be back with your check."

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

She walked away to get their check, thinking already about her future.

Brooke was a smart, charming, and talented woman who just did not know what to do after she finished school. In high school, she was fairly popular and one of the school's dancers. She excelled at it. Due to that, the boys had a nickname for her which she embraced later: "P.A.W.G." (Phat Ass White Girl)

After high school, Brooke tried to go to college on a scholarship to dance to Prairie View A&M, but was unsuccessful. Ever since, she went from job to job. Until this opportunity landed right in her lap. She typed in the web address for the Twerk Contest. She looked at the form. She quickly typed the form in her t-shirt and panties and sent it while she moisturized her long legs. At that point, she had a smile on her face.

She went on her music playlist and played "Scarred" by Luke. She seductively took off her shirt, showing a purple bra. She showed her twerking talents on the chair one butt cheek at a time. She unhooked her bra, but keeping it on, teasing. She got up from the chair, and shook her buttocks while she looked back slowly. At that time, she was about to tease pulling down her black panties when a knock was at her door. She went straight to it and answered it. It was Mark.

"Oh. Mark. What's up?" Brooke said, covering up as much as her body as possible.

"Oh, nothing. I just got off my shift. One guy told me to give you something. But you left not long after they left. What's all the music for?" Mark asked.

"Eh, just felt like dancing. No reason..." She shrugged. After she shrugged, her bra fell off, showing her buxomness. Luckily, she was trying her damnedest to not let Mark see her naked. "What was it?" She said to Mark. He stepped in her apartment and handed it over, not knowing what he would see next.

"Here. I don't know where it came from... holy shit!" Mark yelled.

"You think? I wasn't decent, Mark!"

"Could've said that. I'm not a mind reader," Mark said back. "So I'm guessing you're... practicing. Your bra fell off by the door. 'Pony' is playing right now. His only good song in my opinion. I know you, Brooke. You were either horny or teasing an imaginary audience. Because you would never answer the door naked. You're not that kind of girl."

"What if I said yes to both? What if you did catch me slipping? And no, I'm not that kind of girl." Brooke said, getting closer to Mark. Brooke eventually noticed that Mark had a slight erection. Her hand touched his chest. "Mark, you remember when you showed me that flyer? I was practicing to see if I still got it from high school."

"You danced in high school?"

"Yup. I was good, too. Almost got a scholarship from PV for dance. Didn't get it. So, you want to know what the boys called me?" Brooke said, with her other hand drifting downward to his erection.

"What?"

"It's an acronym. P.A.W.G." She said.

"What the blue hell does that stand for?"

"Wanna see?"

She made Mark sit, while she turned around and lowered her panties, twerking her ass with veracity. She dry-humped Mark for about ten to fifteen seconds. She looked back. Mark couldn't get enough. She turned back around and pulled up her underwear. 

"Ok. That's enough. You're sold?" Brooke said to Mark.

"Hell, yes, I am. Wait, one more time. Let me see it."

"You see it all the time at work... in shorts!" She said.

"True, but I never seen you do that with it." 

"Oh, it stands for Phat Ass White Girl. Got it when my ass first got to stick out in high school. It has stuck ever since."

Brooke walked to put on some clothes. After she came back she asked this, "So, Mark..."

"Yeah?"

"You wanna go to South Padre with me?"

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments