Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The escort (5) - A new experience

10
3 Comments 3
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My summer job as an escort for Marchmont Ladies was going much better than I could have expected: I was getting very well paid for hanging out with some interesting clients and the sex had turned out to be very enjoyable too. If my life as a student resulted in nothing but a dead-end, I now knew that I had a profitable line of work to fall back on. I might have trouble explaining to friends and relations that I was in effect a call-girl, an up-market prostitute, but I'd cross that bridge when I came to it.

In the meantime, I was just enjoying using my body to give pleasure to others and, it has to be said, to give pleasure to myself; I had never realised before what a high sex-drive I had, and now I could indulge that side of myself with a clear conscience and with strings-free enthusiasm.

Shortly after my last assignation, with the oddball Mr Harris, I had occasion to visit Rosie, my “Madame”, the owner of the agency, to discuss some mundane bits and pieces, stuff that couldn't be done over the phone: mainly papers to sign about our financial arrangement. You see, you might not believe this, but Rosie ran a completely legitimate business and had to see to all the official paperwork – red tape if you like. After we'd completed the practical side of things, she asked me how I was enjoying the work so far.

“It's been a lot of fun,” I said, in all honesty. “I've actually found it quite easy and indeed pleasurable to have sex with strangers. If I'm quite frank, I think I may be turning into a bit of a nympho.”

Rosie laughed. “Well, you're certainly very popular; you've made quite an impression in a very short space of time. It must have something to do with those exotic oriental looks of yours. And your eagerness to take part. I get reports back one way or another, and I know that you really throw yourself into the work. Some of my girls are every bit as attractive and pretty as you but just don't understand that they have to inhabit a role when they're working in this business.”

“Actually, I think that's why I like it so much,” I said. “It gives me an outlet for the frustrated actress hiding within. And I really do enjoy it. I remember when you first interviewed me and told me that I'd have to have sex with people I might not fancy, I did wonder at the time if I'd be able to manage that without showing my reluctance. But in fact, it's been no problem at all. So yeah, all in all it's been good.”

“Good. I'm pleased. By the way, I've got something to show you.”

“Ooh, what could that be?”

Rosie just looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and took my hand. “Come,” she said. “I want you to see the latest addition to my collection.”

She stood and led my by the hand to the room I thought of as her boudoir. I'd been there before, of course, when, as part of my interview, she'd “sampled the goods,” and I knew the walls were tastefully decorated with erotic prints.

But as I entered the room I just gasped. Directly opposite the bed was a framed, enlarged version of the photo Geoff had sent me, the one of me straddling his wife Anna's face and his cum dribbling down from my cunt onto her lips and tongue. I'd masturbated to this picture several times and seeing it now more or less life-size brought home to me just how sexy it was. What I loved about it was that my black thigh-high stockings and the red choker just emphasised the thick white cum trickling down; so many colours and textures, including my olive skin and Anna's white flesh.

“What do you think?” Rosie asked. “You said I could hang it up.”

“It's amazing, Rosie. The sheer size of it apart from anything else. And to think that you want a picture of me here in your private room.”

“I certainly do, my sweet Evelyn. I lie on the bed, looking at you being such a slut, and I rub myself slowly till I cum. It's one of the favourite pictures in my collection now. Come, let's sit down and enjoy it together for a moment or two.”

We eased ourselves onto the bed, propped up by lush satin pillows, and took a quiet moment to savour the eroticism of the picture. Even though it was of me, I was somehow detached enough to appreciate it for what it was: a horny young girl playing hot games with a sexy older woman.

“Would you like to sample the goods again?” I managed to murmur after a while.

“You know I would, lover,” Rosie said. And we turned to each other and kissed lingeringly. With tender care we undressed each other and lay side by side fingering each other as we looked at the picture. Her pussy was as slick and wet as mine, and gradually our fingers worked faster, sliding over our pussy lips, our hard clits.

Spontaneously we moved around so that our legs were intertwined in a scissoring position, and as we mashed our cunts together we gazed with lust into each others' eyes. The sensation of my pussy rubbing against hers while she rubbed my clit with her thumb was so great that I wanted it to last forever. But of course the pressure was just too much and within minutes we were both cumming hard, grinding away as if we wanted to get right inside the other's cunt. As we sank back replete and satisfied we just held hands, watched, as it were, by my picture on the wall.

“Mmm,” Rosie said eventually. “That was great. You really are a hot lover, Evelyn.”

“I like to think so. Anyway, you're not so bad yourself.”

She smiled. “You know,” she said, “there's something I'd like to try, if you're up for it. Something a little different.”

I had no idea what she meant, but as you know I'm a pretty adventurous sort of girl. As we lay there, she turned me gently on my side and let her hand reach round to hold my bum. She dragged one of her fingers down my bum crack and, parting my cheeks, started to run her finger around my ass-hole.

ClaraGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraGarner

I thought I could see where this was going and decided to make things a bit easier by kneeling and thrusting my bum in the air.

“That's a good girl,” Rosie said, “Do you like having your ass played with?”

“I like having it kissed, if that's what you mean.” And indeed, I loved it when a partner ran their tongue over my little hole; it's so sensitive there that I can come almost from just having it licked.

“I was thinking of something a little more than that. Just tell me to stop if you don't like it.”

“If you mean what I think you mean, then please be gentle with me. I've never had anal sex of any sort before.”

“Don't worry, honey. I'll be very careful – and I'll stop as soon as you tell me. You can trust me.”

She held my ass-cheeks apart and started tonguing my tight little hole, making it wet with her saliva. She was for her part so turned on by this that she was fingering herself as she tongue-fucked my ass. After some minutes of this, she took a finger, wet with her own pussy juices, and started to probe my ass-hole. Slowly her finger went inside me, and I have to say it did hurt a little bit, but it was exciting at the same time, and I didn't want her to stop. I reached back to finger my pussy as her finger went deeper inside my ass-hole; it was so lubricated that it went in quite easily, but it was very tight and I could feel myself being stretched more than at any time in my life.

“How's that, honey?” she asked, her finger gently moving in and out of my ass-hole.

“Yeah, it feels good – I like it.”

“OK, now that you're nice and open, I'm going to put something inside you.” She reached over to the bedside drawer and took out what I now realise was a set of anal beads. I felt a tingle of apprehension but also excitement at the prospect of having these inserted. Rosie coated them well with a special lube she had and then put them in my ass-hole, one bead after another, a tiny one first and then a slightly bigger one, and so on. None of them were really large and soon all the beads were inside me.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“Curious. It was pleasant enough as you put them in, but it doesn't really feel like anything at the moment.”

“That's not unusual. The best bit comes later. But while they're in, let me suck your pussy for you; I just want you turned on as much as possible.”

I raised myself so that I was kneeling but could look down as Rosie got into position to lick my pussy. I could feel the beads inside me, comfortable and arousing, especially as her tongue lapped at my wet cunt. She had positioned herself so that I could lean down and suck her pussy at the same time, which of course I was happy to do.

“I love you licking me like that,” Rosie gasped, “And now I want you to really experience anal sex.”

As she was sucking my pussy, she proceeded to pull the anal beads out one by one. As the first one came out, I felt a wonderful sensation of having my ass being massaged from the inside; as each bead emerged it created new waves of pleasure, really exciting and thrilling.

“Oh, Rosie, that is so good. Do it again. Please.”

She gently pushed the beads back in, and as before it didn't feel like anything special. But when she started taking them out again, all those orgasmic flushes returned. She did this two or three more times, sometimes quicker, sometimes slower, always gently. If I had thought about anal sex at all before it was mainly with fears of it hurting, but this was sensational, giving me climax after climax. I couldn't really concentrate on Rosie's pussy while she was doing this, but she didn't seem to mind.

“I don't want to hurt you, darling,” she said, “so perhaps we should leave it there for now. You seemed to be enjoying it.”

“I loved it. I'd never have thought it could feel so good, especially when you starting taking the beads out. And having you lick my pussy at the same time just meant double the pleasure.”

“You're so cute,” she smiled. “So young and in many ways so innocent, but such a hot little thing. I'm glad I was the one to introduce you to the joys of anal sex. There's a lot more we can do and a lot more for you experience, but take the advice of an older woman and ease yourself into it.”

“You certainly eased something into me,” I exclaimed. “Did you cum at all? I could hardly concentrate on you while you were doing what you did.”

“Don't worry about me, honey. Giving you pleasure was what that was all about, and that is enough to satisfy me now.”

“You're so good to me, Rosie. I love the way you've taken me under your wing and have now become my teacher.”

“Such a sweet girl,” she said as she snuggled up closer. “You may also find, once you get used to it, that this is a way of making yourself even more money. A lot of men will pay good money to have anal sex. Their wives and girlfriends rarely do it, but the guys have seen it on porn videos and think it's something women should submit to. I don't know what the attraction is for men: maybe a combination of dominating a woman and of having a really tight hole to fuck. But you can more or less name your price if you agree to do it.”

“I don't know. Anal beads with a sensitive lesbian lover is one thing, penetration by a thick cock is another prospect altogether.”

“I can help you, if you like. Not today, perhaps, you've done enough for one day; but if you wanted to give it a go, I've got a couple of smaller dildos and butt-plugs you could try for size. And then I've got a strap-on for anal fucking too. Could be fun.”

“You make it sound very attractive,” I said. “And yes, I am interested.”

We didn't indulge in any more serious love-making that day, but kissed and cuddled a bit until it was time for me to go. I'd had such a marvellous time that I couldn't wait for my next assignment. And I was to learn what that was to be much sooner than expected.

 

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments