Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Crack of Dawn

52
5 Comments 5
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Dawn and I originally met on a blind date set up by one of my friends at the gym.  At first, I was hesitant, because blind dates almost never seemed to go well for me.  Mark said that Dawn was really nice and cute, but not much else.

I had just broken up with my previous girlfriend a few months ago so I thought, what the hell.

For our first date, we met at a cool bar that was convenient for both of us to meet.  I got there first and waited for her at the bar.

I texted her, “I’m at the bar at the end by the restrooms.”

She replied, “I’m just pulling in, see you in a few minutes.”

I saw Dawn as she walked in, and I waved my hand at her as she scanned the bar.

She walked over, and I stood as we meet, and I said, “Hi, I’m Tim!”

“Hi Tim, I’m Dawn, very nice to meet you!”

We shook hands, which seemed to be kind of weird, but we just met.

I said, “Would you like to get a table?”

“The bar is fine with me, if it’s OK with you?”

“OK, the bar it is?”

Dawn was good-looking, just a little shorter than me, very thin and from what I could tell, had a great ass.

We had three drinks and an appetizer.  It seemed to be going well, but I really wasn’t getting into her, and I really didn’t think she was into me either, so it was time to call it a night.

I walked her to her car, we said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers.  We gave each other a little hug, and I felt Dawn give me a little kiss on the cheek.

I got home and turned on the TV.  About an hour later, I got a call on my cell, and it was Dawn.

We talked for a while, and she came right out and asked when she could see me again?

I thought to myself, I need to play this smart because I don’t want her to think I’m too into her.  So after thinking about it, I said, “Maybe this weekend, but right now, I’m not sure which day.”

My plans for Saturday fell through, so I texted Dawn on Wednesday.

“Hi, I know it’s not much notice, but I can get together Saturday if you still want to try and get together.”

“That would be great!  What time, and where?”

“How’s 7:00?  Is the same place OK, it’s kind of in the middle?”

“7:00 is fine.  I don’t mind driving if there’s a place closer to you?”

“Well, there are a lot of places here.  Let me think on it.”

“Why don’t I just drive to your place, and we can go from there?”

“OK, that’ll work.  I’ll send you my address.”

“Looking forward to it…”

Dawn called me on Friday and wanted to verify that everything was still on for Saturday night.

She said that she would leave her place around six-thirty that evening and should be at my place around six-fifty.

Around five PM on Saturday, I got a text from Dawn.

“Hi!  I was wondering if there’s anything special that you’d like me you wear?”

“What?”

“I was just wondering, if there’s something special you’d like to see me in…”

“Wow, you really want to know?”

“Yes, I do!”

“You’re going to think I’m weird.”

“No, I won’t, I promise.”

“Well, I like a lady in leggings, and a sweater.  Isn’t that weird?”

“No, not at all.  What about shoes, heels?”

“Sure, that’s fine with me.”

“Do you like them real high?”

“What guy doesn’t?  Just wear what you feel comfortable with.”

“OK, I’ll see you in a little while.”

Around 6:50 pm, the doorbell rang.  I opened it to find Dawn in some tight leggings, a sweater, and some pretty high heels.  Wow, she really looked hot.  They really showed off her toned legs.

“Well, c’mon in.  You look great!”

“You like?”

As I said, “Yeah, you really look terrific.” She did a little twirl for me so that I could see all of her.

Then she came over to me and gave me a little hug and a kiss just off the side of my mouth.

“I’m glad you like!”

“I have a place I’d like to try.  They don’t take reservations, so hopefully we can get a seat.

Once we got there, we found they were packed, but there were a couple of seats at the bar.

We sat at the bar and ordered a couple of drinks and an appetizer.

After talking for a while, we ordered another drink and something to eat.

Dawn was getting pretty comfortable and would occasionally put her hand on my thigh.

Boy, I wanted to put my hand on hers, but I didn’t know if I should.  I was actually getting a hard-on with her hand on my leg.  I was hoping that she couldn’t tell.

Finally, I thought, what the hell.  I reached over and put my hand on her thigh.  Her leg felt so good.  She was pretty toned, and now I was getting even harder.

We finished, and headed for the car.

“Would you like to go somewhere else and grab another cocktail?”, I asked.

“Why don’t we just head back to your place, I have to drive, so I’d better not drink anymore.”

We got back to my place, and I was kind of under the impression that she was going to head home.

“Well, aren’t you going to show me your place?”

“Sure, it’s nothing fancy.”

I showed her the place, and then we ended up back in the living room.

“Would you like some coffee or a cup of tea?”

“That sounds good, I’ll take a cup of tea, Green or Chamomile if you have it.”

I made Dawn a cup of Chamomile and gave it to her as I sat next to her on the couch.

After Dawn finished her tea, she put her hand on my thigh and said that she really had fun tonight.

We started to make out, and it got pretty heated.

Dawn put her hand on my crotch, and started rubbing my cock through my pants.

Then I felt her unbutton my pants and she started to unzip them.

She then slid her hand under my underwear and pulled my almost hard cock out.

It had been a while since I had sex, and my cock was getting so hard, it felt like it was going to rip out of its skin.

I couldn’t wait for her to put her mouth on my cock and start sucking me.

Finally, our kiss broke, and she looked at me and asked if she could suck me.

“Sure, if you want to.  I haven’t had sex in a while, so…”

SharonWillians
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonWillians

“I know, neither have I, I’ll go slow.”

She leaned over, and I could feel her lips kiss the head of my dick and then all over.  She licked my shaft up and down, and cradled my balls where she spent a good amount of time licking and sucking each of them.

I just leaned back and enjoyed her wet mouth on me.  Then she returned back to the head of my cock, and I could feel I was going to come soon, so I had to slow the excitement somehow.

I leaned down to her and pulled her off my cock and we started kissing.  I could taste my precum, and she just kept her eyes closed while her right hand held firmly onto the base of my cock.

I didn’t want to blow my load all over her nice sweater, so I asked, would you mind taking your sweater off?”

“No, not at all, I’m getting a little warm anyway.”

So, I helped her take off her sweater, and then I undid her bra from behind.

She had nice firm breasts, not huge, not small, just right.

She said, “Why don’t we take your pants off and get you more comfortable.

So we did, and then Dawn got down on the floor and knelt down between my legs.

While looking at me in the eyes as she started jacking me off she said:

“What would you like me to do?  Just tell me what you want, and I’ll do it.”

I told her as I held my cock firmly just below the head, to lick and suck my dick head.

Dawn did as I had asked, and I occasionally opened my pee hole a little so she could lick into it.

Then I removed my hand and put it on the back of her head and pushed her onto me, trying to see how much she would take.

Dawn was very good at taking me into her mouth and throat, and eventually got all of me into her with ease.  As she planted her mouth at the base of my cock, I told her to suck it, and suck it hard.

She did what I had asked with no objections.

Then I asked her to push her tongue out and lick under my cock and onto my balls.  It took a little maneuvering, but she did as I asked.

After a while of doing that, she removed her mouth and told me that she wanted my cum.

So, she went back at it and started sucking me harder and faster while making very sensual dick-sucking moans.

I knew that I wasn't going to last long as I told her I was getting close.

She didn’t seem to slow at all, and then as I blew my load down her throat, she remained motionless as I held her head firmly on me.

After I finally stopped pumping my load, she lifted off me and looked up, and said how good my cum tasted.

Then our mouths met and we began to make out with my cum dripping out of her mouth.  I must say, it was pretty hot!

After we stopped, I asked her if I could go down on her.

She apologized and told me she was on her period.

Then we just started making out again, and while doing so, I reached under her and grabbed her ass, and started to play with it.

She had such a great ass.  She also didn’t seem to mind my hand as it worked its way under her panties and found her asshole.

I started playing with it and trying to finger it as we continued to make out.

Her panting intensified as I worked her asshole.

Our kiss broke, and I brought my hand to our mouths and loaded it up with a load of saliva and cum juice, then found my way back to her ass.

It was much easier now to work my finger, then a second into her fine ass.

As we continued to kiss, her panting got harder.  She was really enjoying me fingering her asshole.

Then she stopped and said, “That feels so good, if you want, you can fuck my ass.”

I was so shocked to hear her say that, but delighted, nonetheless.

I stood up, grabbed her hand, and led her to the bedroom.

Once we got to the bedroom, I turned her to face the bed as I stood close behind her and knelt.

Then I slid her leggings down while my face was literally inches away from the hole I’d soon have my cock in.

As soon as I slid off her panties, I started kissing her ass cheeks while spreading them open to get a better view of her asshole.

I helped her out of her heels and slid her leggings and panties off.  I really wanted her heels back on.  She must have known that, because as I lifted her legs one at a time, she lifted to allow me to put her heels back on.

Now it was time to get to work. 

I helped Dawn onto the bed and placed her on her knees.  I grabbed a pillow and gently put it under her head so she could rest on it.

I kissed her along her back as I moved behind her.

Once behind her, I got a beautiful full view of her ass.

I couldn’t wait to fuck it, and I knew it was going to be great, so I wanted to get her off too.

I positioned myself behind her and started to kiss and lick her ass cheeks.  After teasing her for a while, I planted my lips right onto her puckered hole and kissed it ever so gently.

I heard her moan with joy.  I continued to kiss her asshole and started to lick it in circles, occasionally probing at the center.

Dawn was really enjoying this and continued to relax even further as she melted into the pillow, holding her ass up even further for me.

After tonguing her as well as I could for what must have been twenty minutes, I grabbed my rock-hard dick and realized I needed to find some lube.

I got up and went to my dresser to get my lube, then proceeded back to the bed and started to apply the lube onto Dawn’s ass.  Rubbing it all around and then finally working it into her with one finger.

I continued to tease her ass slowly with one finger then another.

Dawn was really enjoying this.  She was pretty tight, but I just kept going slow and easy.

I added a little more and was able to work a third finger in partially through the opening. I just held it there for a bit, then pulled them out.

I got behind her and covered my cock with some of the lube to make sure this was going to be as easy as possible. I grabbed my cock and slid it along her ass crack which made her sigh, and made me even harder.

I then placed my head at her ass hole and pushed in gently until it popped through the opening. I continued to work into her for a while, a little at a time until I was almost totally in. Her ass was so tight and warm wrapped around me.

I started to pump her ass like I wanted to, going deeper and deeper. Dawn was going crazy, loving every minute of this. I finally blew my load in her ass and collapsed onto her.

I couldn’t get my cock to soften and wanted to go again. I fucked and came in Dawn’s ass many times that night in many positions.

We continued to see each other for months, and our lovemaking almost always ended with anal sex.

Dawn pretty much let me do whatever I wanted with her, and I pushed the boundaries.

Our relationship was basically just sexual, so I wanted to fulfill all my fantasies with her before the excitement ended.

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments