Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Night

"She had been paying attention..."

44
7 Comments 7
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It starts with a gin filled night.  We are out for a Friday evening to just enjoy some time alone.  The drinks keep on flowing and we enjoy the summer warmth.  As we drink more, your cheeks become rosy and we keep giving each other little smiles, there is a little sparkle in your eyes – a little bit of mischief. 

We get home around midnight, poured another drink, and you lean over and gave me a full-mouthed kiss.  Passionate, strong, tongues playing. You tell me you are going upstairs and to follow in ten minutes.  I watch you take your G&T and head up the stairs, making a show of wiggling your bum.

 

My mind is racing thinking about what you might be doing, and I sip down my drink.  When I get upstairs, the room is dark save for the fairy lights on the four-poster bed.  You are wearing sexy lingerie with stockings and suspenders.  Your boobs are pushed up and out of the bra, looking very full.

 

There are ties on the bed head.  You come over and give me a full kiss.  I move to hold you but you push me away, making it clear you are in control.

 

You start by taking off my shirt, kissing down my chest, then pulling down my trousers and kissing around my stiff member but tease me, stopping short, knowing that’s exactly what I would love.  When I am sufficiently teased and naked, you stand up and lead me to the bed, laying me down.  

You straddle me, making a show of pushing your boobs in my face, leaning one side and then the other to tie my hands to the bed.  When you are sure I’m restrained you kiss me again and pull out a blindfold.  Making a show of it, you slowly put it on me, before then pushing your boobs in my face again.  This time however I feel no fabric, and kiss at your nipples.  You pull away.

 

Slowly I feel you kissing down my body, my senses heightened.  You kiss my chest, around my stomach and down to my pelvic area.  You continue to lick down and around my thighs, teasing me.  I feel your hand on my penis slowly pumping up and down.  I’m so excited and anticipating what might come. I love the feel of a blowjob, but don’t want to hope too much. I feel your lips underneath my shaft and slowly I feel your tongue tracing up to my head.  And then nothing... a pause... and then you take me deep in your mouth. 

It’s heaven as you bob up and down.  I feel you move my head around your mouth, taking me deep occasionally.  And then after five glorious minutes, you suddenly move away.  I can’t see because of the blindfold but hear you moving on the bed, and I’m expecting to feel your lips again on my cock, I instead feel your legs on either side of me, and your boobs once again brushing my face and lingering for me to kiss. 

 

I then feel your warmth as you slide yourself down on my shaft.  The warmth and wetness of you is amazing, as is the sensation of not being able to see what you are doing.  You lean forward and kiss me, riding slowly.  You whisper in my ear that you don’t want me to be disappointed.  I could never be disappointed with you.

 

After a few minutes, you lift yourself off my body, I wonder, what next?  Unexpectedly I feel you moving down the bed, kissing my body again as you go, the fullness of your breast on my chest.  And then again, your mouth around my shaft.  The naughtiness of it excites me and you can feel that it won’t be long.  You reach up and release the blindfold, you want me to be able to see you looking amazing in stockings and suspenders, pleasing me.  You suck and lick, looking up into my eyes occasionally.  I feel that sensation and you know it’s coming, sucking deep.  I explode in your mouth and you continue sucking, swallowing down all I have.

 

Knowing I’m sensitive after, you continue to lick and tease me. You want me hard again and quickly.  You decide that you want to give me a show, reaching into your bedside table, you grab your vibrator and lie back on the bed.  Unable to grab you and get involved you tease me as you slowly push the toy inside you.  I’ve never seen this side of you.  You close your eyes as you work the toy around inside you, the vibrating sensation pulsing through you.  You bite your lip, as it starts to send waves of pleasure through you.  With one hand on the toy, you slowly start to tweak your nipples, teasing me further.

SaraSey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSey

 

I watch enthralled as you continue to pleasure yourself.  Looking over you see what you are doing to me and ask if I want to lend a hand.  You stop and loosen the restraints, and I grab you and kiss you fiercely.  Our hands are all over each other’s bodies, touching, caressing, you grab my now re-erect penis and I feel the warm wetness inside you.  I push you back onto the bed holding your hands behind your head, I kiss you, on the lips, the neck, the breasts.  

With my hands, I feel between your legs, and you are so wet that you are dripping.  I look into your eyes and guide myself into you, feeling the heat coming off you.  You kiss me, pull me into you, you want to feel me as deeply in you as possible.  We slowly make love at first, but then the pace gets quicker and quicker.  You want to feel me forcefully driving into you, as you slowly build towards an orgasm.  Your chest is getting redder, your breath coming harder, and you let out an involuntary moan.

 

I give you a moment to catch your breath, kissing your breasts and neck.  Still stiff, you know I want more. You smile and move onto your hands and knees so that I can we can start doggy style.  I stare at your beautiful bottom and hold your hips as I rub myself between your legs.  I decide to give to give your right bottom cheek a smack.  You look back over your shoulder with a semi-shocked semi-excited smile.  

I choose that moment to plunge back inside you, giving another smack as I do.  You groan at the feeling of the forceful entry and I build up a steady pace, enjoying the feeling of being deep inside you.  I lean forward to stroke down your back and grope underneath you to feel your full boobs hanging down.  I love the feel of you, tweaking your nipples, feeling like I’m holding all of you.

 

We keep going energetically, with you pushing back into me. Then you stop and push me back. Slightly confused, I watch as you give me a wicked naughty grin and actually grab your toy and proceed to put it back into your pussy whilst in the doggy position. You tell me that I might want to find another place to put my cock. Stunned, I watch as you continue to work the vibrator inside of you and feel your wetness, rubbing some around your bum. You look back at me and nod towards the nightstand. I see that there is some lube there waiting. You’ve been planning this for tonight. 

 

I get the lube and pour some over your bum and rub it around, then pour a generous amount on my cock to make it super slippery.  I look at you and ask if you are sure.  You just smile and keep working the vibrator inside you.  Adrenaline fills me with excitement as the thoughts of how dirty this is fill my head.  I line up the head of my cock and push ever so slightly against your arse.  I hear you groan, and I slowly apply more pressure, watching as the head slowly pushes into you. 

Then slowly I continue to push into you, and gradually start thrusting in and out of you.  The tightness is intense, and I can also feel the vibrations from the rabbit which continues to buzz inside you.  I build up a pace, holding your hips steady, looking as you are filled in both holes.  The sensation is amazing, and it is not long until I’m pushing all the way into you.  I feel the familiar sensation build knowing that I am not going to last long.  Increasing the pace even faster I finally bury myself into you, pushing you down onto the bed flat and release deep inside your bum. 

I know you’ve done this only for me, and I love you for it.  I turn your head and kiss you deeply, lovingly.

 

You smile and break away, taking a long slow slug of gin, then lead me to the shower…

Published 
Written by SwissJim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments