Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing my slut

"She could not see him but she knew he was watching, she wanted him to come to her, touch her,"

11
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As she lay on the bed, hands bound behind her, wearing nothing but a blindfold and burgundy lace panties she could hear him somewhere in the room. She could hear him breathing as he watched her, feel his eyes on her body. The thrill of it made her squirm against the restraints.

She heard movement as he came towards her. ‘struggle all you want babe, daddy loves to watch!’ He whispered into her ear. ‘Just remember the more you move, the longer you wait!’

The feel of his breath in her ear, so close but out of reach made a little squeal of frustration escape her lips. She swallowed hard trying not to let him see what he was doing to her but she knew he knew just what he was doing!

He moved away again leaving the air around her colder and her sense of longing even stronger than before.

She lay there for what felt like ages, her arms underneath her aching and her shoulders starting to cramp. She needed to shift just a little to relieve them but she daren't as she knew he was watching.

Finally she heard him moving, sounded like he was placing things on the bedside table.

She breathed a long sigh hoping he would soon return to her, even if just for the slightest touch.

She felt his weight on the bed as his fingertips caressed her left ankle and slowly travel up her leg to her thigh, resting on her hip before tracing little circles along the hip bone. Her breath hitched and she arched her back. ‘Well, that’s a sensitive spot isn’t it. I’m noting them down so I know just where to touch when I want to tease you!’

‘What happens if I do this?’ He said as he lowered his mouth to her hips and run his tongue along them. She raised her knees, pushing her feet into the bed as she raised her pelvis towards him.

‘Very interesting! If this is how you react to my tongue here,’ he moved his hand to her trimmed mound and traced his fingers stopping just above her clit ‘I’m going to love seeing your reaction when it reaches here’ he said as he gave her clit the lightest, briefest of touches.

Her breath deepened as he moved away from her completely. She heard the clinking of a glass then the cold drips of water on her chest as it ran down between her breasts and onto her stomach making her jump. She couldn’t see him but she could feel him smirking at her .

There was a brief pause where she was sure he was just watching her bite her lip, though he couldn’t see her frown. Then she felt the freezing moist ice cube descend onto her nipple, circling it before traveling up her throat, along her cheekbone, lingering across her lips before making its way down the other side.

He traced it down her side making her breath hitch as it reached her waist, ‘Another spot for the notes’ he said in sheer amusement.

‘Dammit’ she thought. ‘I’m really trying to regain my composure and it’s just not working’

He reached her right hip and began to move the ice across to the centre. ‘Open your legs please’ he asked.

She took a deep breath, ‘regain some control’ she thought and held them tighter.

‘oh, you wanna resist?’ he asked in an amused tone. ‘you know what to say if you want me to stop princess. Do you want me to stop?’

She shook her head fiercely and bit her lip. ‘Right. So what are you going to do? I want to hear you say it!’

She swallowed and said ‘Open my legs’ in a low nervous tone. ‘Good. Now tell me daddy’s little slut is going to do as she is told! You know what I want to hear baby!’

Another deep breath, he knew she struggled with speaking like that. ‘I trust you daddy. I will be a good little slut and do as I am told’

He moved his head to whisper in her ear ‘Good girl!’ he run his tongue along the outside of her earlobe nibbling it slightly.

‘Now open your legs and show me my juicy little cunt!’ his voice came out as almost a growl at the end of the sentence, claiming her pussy as his turned her on so much!

She opened her legs exposing herself to him. She felt so vulnerable right now but she knew that she could trust him.

She heard the clinking of the glass again as he reached for another ice cube, felt the drips from it as he moved it towards its destination. Then she felt him gently rub it along the inside of her thighs, circling closer to her lips. She gasped, nervous about how it would feel against such a sensitive part of her body.

The ice made its way along the outside of each lip then the inside before he traced little circles with it around the tip or her clit. She pulled back in reaction to the cold causing him to push it harder against it. She squealed as he rubbed her with the ice, the melting water running between her lips pooling in the entrance of her pussy. ‘It’s so cold!’ she said realizing that was a silly statement as soon as she had said it!

 ‘I am sure it is my dear’ he replied. He placed the remains of the cube on the opening of her pussy and said, ‘Now close your legs!’ He lightly slapped her thigh as he gave her this command. She felt his weight shift on the bed. The ice was melting, dripping onto her asshole making a cold wet patch on the bed.

All movement stopped. She could feel his arms at her sides and knew he was near. she wondered what he was doing as she licked and bit her lips. She did not have to wonder long as she felt his lips slightly touching hers. She raised her head to kiss him and he pulled back. ‘Not yet baby, I want to explore your mouth without you kissing me back. Lay still for me, I will tell you when you can kiss me.’

She let out a frustrated gasp, to which he chuckled, delighting in winding her up in this way.

He slowly run his tongue along her soft lips before using it to push them open. He plunged his tongue in and out a few times, pulled back and whispered ‘kiss me, beautiful’ she didn’t need telling twice! She lifted her head and met his tongue with hers entwining them with sheer greed and passion.

‘Wow, baby you really want me don’t you!’ she moaned out a quiet ‘Yes’

 ‘Are you ready to feel my cock inside you?’ he said as he placed a hand between her thighs parting her legs. ‘yes’ she moaned a little louder.

He run his finger over her clit before parting her lips and plunging a finger into her moist hole. ‘Oh, you are right, that ice was cold!’ he said as she bucked against him feeling his finger push into her hitting her g spot. As he pulled his finger out she clenched around him trying to tell him not to stop. ‘Calm down baby, I think I need to warm that tight little pussy up a bit’

Suddenly his face was between her legs, his warm breath against her lips. His tongue flicked her clit as he took it into his mouth, sucking and lapping at it. His fingers plunged into her faster and faster! Her breath quickened. She felt him reach over to the side and heard a strong buzzing and she jumped in a mix between anticipation and fear. She did not want to cum yet. She wanted to draw this experience out as long as she could.

‘Trust me baby, you will love this!’ he moved his mouth down to plunge into her wet little hole, ‘mmm, you taste so good’ his words making his tongue vibrate as he fucked her with his tongue. He put his hands under her ass lifting it up so that he could turn his attentions to her ass hole. Running his Tongue around it and pushed it inside, followed by a finger which he pushed in deep. She jumped at the feeling. It had been years since she had enjoyed anal sex of any kind and she was unprepared for it.

 ‘You like my finger in your ass baby girl?’ He said as he kissed and lapped at her pussy again. She let out a squeak unsure of how to answer. ‘I’m not hurting you am I baby?’ she swallowed ‘A little but don’t stop, I want to break through the pain.’ This made him take a deep breath and finger her ass faster and harder

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

‘Oh you are such a good girl!’ he moaned against her moist flesh. He began to moan harder as he placed the wand against her clit. She had almost forgotten about it so it made her jump, bucking against his face pushing her ass onto his finger deeper. This reaction intensified his attentions on her pussy and ass.

He pulled his face away from her to watch her ass as he fingered it harder. She arched her back, now over the pain and hitting the pleasure of it. ‘Mmm, daddy loves watching his little slut nearing orgasm.’ He pulled the wand away saying ‘But if you are going to cum for daddy, I want it to be on my tongue’ as he said that he plunged his tongue into her and pushed the wand against her sensitive hood.

She let out a high squeal and he said ‘That’s it baby, cum for daddy, I want to taste you in my mouth!’

She arched her back, pushed her head down and her loud moans became silent as she reached the peak of orgasm.

He moved quickly up the bed and kissed her deeply. Her tongue plunging into her mouth tasting herself in his mouth. She took a deep breath at this very new experience. He pulled away as her head tried to follow and lengthen the kiss.

She lay there for a few seconds her stomach clenching, toes curling and breathing quickly she heard him put the wand down.

‘Roll over!’ he said as he pulled her round ‘On your knees, I want to see your ass in the air for me!’

She did as she was told, not that she had much choice either way as he practically threw her to where he wanted her.

He rubbed her opening and her clit with the tip of his shaft, almost putting it in but pulling away before he did.

She let out a frustrated growl. ‘Getting impatient baby?’ he asked. Taking a deep breath and starting in a calm voice she replied ‘Lee. If you do not put your cock in me now, like right this blood second, so help me I will break these restraints and do it myself!’ by the end of the sentence she was practically shouting at him!

‘Are you done telling daddy what to do?’ he asked. ‘yes’ she sighed ‘you are just teasing me so much! I want you so bad it hurts! Please fuck me!’

‘Ok’ he said ‘Seeing as you asked so nicely’ as he thrust his thick cock inside her stretching her pussy as he filled it with his length.

She moaned a deep satisfied moan as he slowly moved in and out.

‘You are so tight baby. I love the was you feel around my cock’ He moaned

‘Tell me how it feels baby, do you want me to go faster? I want to hear your voice’

She pushed her head down into the pillow as he ran his hand up her back into her hair then round to the front of her neck grabbing her throat. ‘Tell me baby, I told you I want to hear more than my slutty little whore’s moans’

She took a deep breath and said all the things she was thinking but was too shy to say.

‘Daddy, your cock feels so good inside me, I feel so full!’

He kissed her neck ‘do you want me to go faster, deeper, harder?’ he whispered in her ear as he maintained his slow shallow thrusts.

‘yes daddy, fuck me so deep and hard. Stretch my little pussy with your fat cock!’

He moved his hand from her throat to grab her hips with both hands as he plunged in deep and hard. Pounding against her faster and faster. As he thrust he moved a hand and slipped his thumb inside her ass. She pushed back against him trying to take him deeper.

As she did this he pulled out and pulled her into a sitting position, moving himself in front of her he slapped his cock against her face. She licked her lips and opened her mouth for it. He thrust it deep inside her mouth making her gag slightly. He held her head against him so that she couldn’t back away. He released her and she took a deep breath and moved her head back towards him. Her tongue licking the tip. ‘suck it baby, I love how greedy my little slut is for daddy’s cock in her mouth!’

She took him deep into her mouth, sucking and licking. Trying to make him cum. Her moans vibrated against his shaft, she could feel he was near.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her away. ‘stand up baby’ he said helping her to her feet. He led her across the room and sat in a chair he turned her to face away from him. ‘I want you to lower yourself onto my cock, but its going up your ass!’ she took a step away from him as he grabbed her hips and brought her back. ‘you said in your messages that you wanted this baby. That you wanted daddy to cum up your ass!’

‘I know and I do’ she said ‘I’m just scared it will hurt’

‘Oh I’m sure it will baby. But I will be gentle and patient and daddy is so ready to cum!’

She sighed as she slowly sat down feeling the tip of his cock at the entrance of her ass. She could feel the slippery lube for which she was grateful. He gently pushed her hips down encouraging her to go further.

As his cock penetrated her arse she gasped at the pain. So much worse than his finger!

Almost making her pull up she decided that the best thing to do was to just push down onto it. She wanted to do this. She had enjoyed it before she knew she just had to get past this. She sat all the way down and bent her head forward, away from him.

He pulled her back towards him by the throat and kissed her neck. His other arm round her waist holding her down. She gently wriggled on his lap and slowly moved up and down.

‘Does my cock feel good up your ass baby?’ he asked ‘No, it hurts a lot. I’m trying to move for you but I can’t’

‘Want me to take over?’ he asked ‘yes daddy, I want you to cum in my ass. You have let me cum a lot, I want you to cum!’

‘Ok. Stand up’ he said. She stood up quickly feeling a relief but also wanting his cock back in her ass.

‘I’m going to untie you so that you can get on all fours ok.’

She sighed and he removed the restraints. She moved her shoulders which were really aching by now. He gently rubbed them for her before forcing her head down onto the bed.

Her arse in the air he again placed his cock at the entrance of her ass.

Her breathing quickened with nervousness.

He pushed the tip in slowly followed by the full length. He felt her tense and stayed where he was for a second or two. Holding her hips up he pushed with all his weight so that his cock was balls deep inside her. He began slowly thrusting in and out as she said ‘please cum daddy, please cum.’

‘Not yet baby. I’m nearly there. Tell me how it feels.’

‘it hurts, but I kinda like it. It feels so full! I just don’t know how long I can take it!’

He leant forward and said ‘oh, you are such a good girl for daddy. Wanting me to fill your ass with my cum!’ he pulled back and put a hand on either hip. He pulled out almost all the way before he thrust hard and deep almost making her collapse. He kept going harder and harder as she begged him to cum. It turned him on so much hearing her ask for his climax. He paused deep inside her and shifted the angle of her ass slightly to get in deeper. Again, he thrust over and over, deeper, faster, harder before one last long deep thrust as he came deep inside her ass. He stayed there deep inside her pushing his cum into her walls claiming her ass with his seed.

He pulled out and let her hips go and she collapsed onto the bed. He came up beside her and took the blindfold off. she blinked furiously trying to adjust to the light.

He rested his head against hers and looked into her eyes. She looked back at him looking so tired and spent. ‘oh baby,’ he whispered as he stroked her hair ‘you were such a good girl! Well just lay here for a while and you can fall asleep in my arms. I may not be here when you wake up though.

‘That’s ok babe’ she sighed ‘life happens, and no catching feelings remember’

And with that, completely satisfied she fell asleep in his arms.

Published 
Written by DangerkittyDiva
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments