Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Revenge

"The price you pay for messin' around."

12
4 Comments 4
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Years ago, before I met my true love and soul mate, I was deeply involved with a redheaded Texas girl. She was absolutely beautiful, with a body built for sex, and totally unaware of her beauty. She was raised in West Texas in a redneck family, and had never even been given flowers before I met her. She moved to Virginia when she was nineteen to go to school, and to escape her rather hard life in Texas.

We met at school, and were instantly attracted to each. Our relationship was great until she began to nag me about marriage. I settled the question by getting a job that required me to travel a lot, so that our time together was spent mainly on sex. It was during one of my home visits that the following incident came to pass.

After dinner and a few drinks at a favorite bar, Libby and I headed back to her house, a small cottage near the beach on the Chesapeake Bay. As usual, I had been hard as a rock for most of the evening, mainly because Libby was wearing one of her slutty outfits. At five nine and in high heels she was nearly as tall as I am, and her bright red hair hung in ringlets down to the middle of her ass. A silky blouse with no bra covered but didn't hide her pear shaped breasts with those puffy, light pink nipples. And her short, school girl skirt almost showed the bottom of her beautifully rounded ass. Her long legs drew admiring glances from both men and women.

As hot as her body was, it was her face that mesmerized me. Her red hair framed her face and set off her emerald green eyes, a pert, chiseled nose, and full lips. Her features meshed to form one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen.

After returning to her cottage, we opened some wine and smoked some excellent pot, heightening the anticipation of what was to come. Gentle kissing led to more heated groping, and we headed to the second bedroom. The bed in the "sex bedroom" was simply a waterbed mattress on the floor. Libby liked the motion of the bed when we were having sex, especially when she was really high. We stripped and climbed to the middle of the mattress.

Libby liked to be dominated in bed, and I had no problem with it. As I lightly bit her big nipples, I spread her thighs and ran my hand down her shaved cunt. Her lips were swollen, as was her clit, and her juices made her slippery. I went right for her clit, which was almost the size of the end of my thumb. Peeling back her lips exposed it, and I flicked it with my finger. As I began to kiss my way down her belly, she pulled her knees up and spread them, totally exposing her treasures. By the time I began to suck her clot, she was emitting a high pitched mewling sound. Two fingers shoved up her asshole changed the mewling into a loud moan.

A few minutes of that, and I was ready to have the pleasure returned. I sat up and rolled her over on her belly, and told her to stick her ass up in the air. Using one hand to finger her clot, I began to smack her ass. Practice had made me good at it, and each smack gave a loud pop and left a darkening red stain on her ass. When her ass was glowing red and her cunt oozing juice, I moved so that my cock was in her face.

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

She knew what to do, and quickly had my cock halfway down her throat. She was an avid little cocksucker, and enjoyed her task.

From the corner of my eye, I caught the motion of someone opening the bedroom door. I yelped as I yanked my cock out of Libby's mouth, with her teeth scraping the head of my cock. Rather than an intruder, the girlfriend of my best friend Dave was standing there, a smirk on her face. Cheryl crossed her arms over her very large breasts, and began to yell at Libby. Apparently Libby had fucked Dave during one of my business trips, and Cheryl was pissed about it.

As the tirade continued, I noticed that Cheryl was no longer looking at Libby, but rather at my cock, which was still rock hard and jerking around with my heartbeat. Cheryl ended her yelling and told Libby that rather than kicking her ass, she would seek revenge elsewhere. The elsewhere was my cock.
 
Cheryl quickly peeled off her clothes, exposing a lush body. Her tits were quite large, with inch long nipples. Full, soft thighs and a big, round ass surrounded the shaved cunt. She joined Libby and me on the watered, and quickly began sucking my throbbing cock. She was obviously quite experienced, and quickly took me down her throat. I could only stare at her.
 
After several minutes of that she took her mouth off me and told Libby that it was time for someone to eat her cunt, and that someone was Libby. She shoved Libby down onto her back and straddled Libby's head. Libby responded by using her long, pointed tongue to pleasure Cheryl. My hand found Libby's big clot and rubbed on it while I watched her tongue out Cheryl's juicy cunt. After a few minutes Cheryl leaned forward on her hands, presenting her ass to me. Being a consummate ass man, I took advantage of the offer. Straddling Libby, I spread Cheryl's cheeks, put the head of my cock against her asshole, and shoved. My large head popped in, and was quickly followed by my thick shaft. I grabbed Cheryl's soft hips, and fucked her hot, rubbery asshole.

Luckily, there were no close neighbors, because Cheryl was so yelling at the top of her lungs. And when she started cumming, she let out a howl and some language that would embarrass a Marine. Her tiny asshole clenched down on my cock, and I started cumming, too. After a couple of shots in her asshole, my cock popped out, and I shot most of my load on her cuntlips.

As I leaned back, I could see Libby licking and sucking up the cum. As Cheryl rolled off her face, Libby followed, continuing to lick and suck on Cheryl. When she spread Cheryl's ass cheeks and began to lick and tongue and suck cum out of her asshole, my cock thickened up again, and I was soon fucking Libby's tiny rosebud.

Thus began the most erotic and enjoyable relationship that I've ever had. Cheryl came to dominate Libby, and Libby thoroughly enjoyed every moment, as did I. Cheryl eventually married Dave, who never knew about our threesome. Libby and I drifted apart, and she finally moved back to Texas. Every time I see a redhead, I'm fondly reminded of those fun times.

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments