Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Agony

"The bitter sweet agony of his rock hard cock pummeling deep into my ass made my pussy drip......"

35
21 Comments 21
23.4k Views 23.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I bit my lip and whimpered as I waited for the sting. I loved the anticipation. I wanted the sting and the pain. I wanted to feel the burn before the pleasure. He eased himself in slowly. His cock tip stretched me. His hands pulled my ass cheeks apart. He was prepping my hole for his presence.

He entered me and I whimpered loudly. I tensed up. I knew that it would be harder if I did, but my body acted in reflex. The pain ripped though me.

"Shhhhhh." he whispered quietly as he rubbed my ass.

I nodded my head and waited with anticipation. I knew the pain would pass. The sting and burn was all part of the pleasure. I loved how his cock felt when he was buried deep inside my ass. I also loved the pain of getting there.

He grabbed the lube and gave the head of his big cock more of the liquid, also squirted some on my ass. He teased me with his tip, before pulling back and sliding two fingers inside me. He pumped them fast and hard, fingering my ass as he knew that it always made me want his cock even more. I pressed back on him and slid my ass deeper onto his fingers. He smacked my ass, and then abruptly pulled them out.

"This is what you want isn't it, Abby?" he said as he pressed against my ass.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Louder," he said.

"Yes," I said louder as he pushed slowly into me.

"Tell me what you want," he said as he lingered there. His tip just pressed into me.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Adam," I begged.

He groaned at my words.

My pussy was throbbing. The anticipation was so arousing. I braced myself knowing what was to come.

He pushed in hard and I cried out loudly. I bit down again on my lip to try to control my sounds. I felt him push deeper, the burning sensation so hot and so intense. The bittersweet agony of his rock hard cock pummeling deep into my ass made my pussy drip. I moaned loudly, whimpering as he slid in so very deep. His cock was finally buried all the way in my ass. He held it there, deep inside me, balls deep. It felt so good. I knew that I could cum just having him in my ass, but I had to hold off. I knew that he liked me to wait.

He pulled out so slowly, almost all the way out. The sensation was like no other. It was a feeling like ecstasy. I moaned lightly, eyes closed, reveling in the feeling. The pleasure and pain was a powerful combination.

He started his sweet slow rhythm. In and out, in and out. As my ass adjusted to his presence I started to push back and meet his thrusts. He groaned loudly which made me even wetter.

"Your ass feels so fucking good, Abby," he said in his low labored voice.

I knew how much he loved my ass. He loved to feed my ass his rock hard cock. He loved my tight hole. Nothing makes him harder than fucking my ass.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Nothing makes him cum like the feeling of my tight ass clenched on his cock. I also love it more than anything and my body was reacting to him.

"Fuck me Adam. Harder baby. Give it to me," I begged.

He growled and grabbed my long red hair, yanking my head back.

"You sure my love?" he growled into my ear, but did not wait for my response.

His thrusts came hard and fast. His groans and grunts so loud it sent me so close to orgasm. I reached down and touched my pussy. It was sopping wet. It dripped for my lover as he fucked my ass with a ferocious lust. With the first touch of my clit I cried out and started to cum. He grunted loudly and slammed my ass harder, knowing just what to do to me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck yes" I cried out to him. "I'm cumming, fuck yes. More baby, more. Don't stop," I pleaded as I came hard all over my hand.

He plunged deep and hard. The ripping of my ass was such a pleasure I started to cum again. His rock hard cock seared into me, splitting my ass open. He tore my insides as he pleased himself. His need for me, my ass taking over, no longer concerned for my pain, just his pleasure.

"You want me to fill your ass my little whore?" he said loudly between thrusts.

I nodded. He pulled my hair into his fist and lost control. I looked back and saw him out of the corner of my eye. His jaw was clenched. His nostrils flared as he watched his long, thick, rock hard cock stretch my ass to its limit. His free hand smacked my ass. Then smacked it harder. I groaned as I matched his thrusts. I knew he would cum soon and I anxiously awaited the feeling of his sweet warm seed.

"Fuck yes," he growled as he started to cum, thrusting so hard and deep into my tight ass.

"Yes baby yes," I whispered and pinched my clit hard and came with him. My cunt was a dripping hot mess. My breath was in gasps as I came again, unable to speak.

He continued his attack until his orgasm faded. His breath was ragged. His body was covered in sweat. He let go of my hair and I laid my head down. My ass was still in the air, his cock still inside me. I was quivering, exhausted and also wet with sweat.

He gently ran his fingers over my back and ass sending shivers through me.

"You know I love it when you give me your ass like that, Abby," he whispered to me, his voice gentle, loving.

I smile and nod. It was truly my pleasure as well. A pleasure comparable to none.

**This story is written for a special long time lush friend. He is lovely, sweet, caring, sexy, very dirty and a great friend to me. This story is for you Officetaste. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. xoxox **
Special Thank You to Navin for all his help editing.

Published 
Written by pixie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments