Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Waiting, ch. 2

"Amie has more surprises in store"

9
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Note: Please read the original "Surprise Waiting" before this so you understand the dynamics between this couple.

The day after Amie and I became engaged was a Saturday, and we decided to drive up into the mountains and hike around a beautiful lake I knew well. It was one of those days you dream about—blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds, light breeze. Best of all I was with a beautiful girl who was passionately in love with me, and I felt the same about her. It doesn't get better than this!

I let Amie lead. I made up some bullshit about not wanting to hike too fast for her and wanting her to set the pace, but I really just wanted to stare at her ass and legs. She probably knew that, but who cares, right? She had worn shorts, so the view was breathtaking. Now and then I even glanced at the lake.

When we got to the far side of the lake (aka the side without other people) she stopped and announced it was time to find a spot to eat the food in our packs. She started off the trail into the woods and after about thirty yards found a place to her liking. When she turned, I noticed her eyes glance down at the tent in my shorts, but she didn’t say anything. We unpacked our stuff and ate, chatting the whole time.

When we finished and stood to leave, Amie turned and hugged me. “I love you so much, Steve. More than I ever knew was possible, and I’m happier than ever before in my life. I guess I feel like a princess who has just discovered she really is going to live a charmed life.”

Before I could answer, she kissed me. That kiss quickly turned passionate, and soon we were probing with tongues and groping with hands, and her pelvis was pushing against me, obviously trying to feel my cock. Well, in fairness, it wasn’t all from her pushing; my hands were on her ass doing a decent amount of pulling as well.

Suddenly, she broke off the kiss and dropped to her knees. Within seconds my shorts were around my ankle and my cock was in her mouth. “I have been thinking about this all morning,” she said, “And I could hardly wait to get you alone here so I could taste you again.”

With that she went to work in earnest. For a girl who had never touched a cock until yesterday, she was an incredible talent! She thrust my tool deep and then stroked with her hand while she teased the head. Then another deep plunge. I was barely able to remain standing, so I sat on the ground.

She eagerly resumed her work. Very quickly I felt that familiar churning. Just as I was ready to warn her, she thrust me deeper than ever before down her throat and held me there. That was it. I blew and I blew hard. She slowly moved up my cock, her cheeks hollow from her sucking, and when she got to the top, a drop of cum seeped out and ran down my shaft. I remember a fleeting thought: will the drop make it all the way to the bottom? It didn’t have a chance. Amie stopped and licked it up. It was incredibly erotic.

When my twitching stopped, Amie moved along side me on the ground. “Did I do that right?” she asked.

“Honey, if I reward your efforts with an explosion like that, you know you did it right! That was amazing. But now I am in your debt.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I am one orgasm ahead of you today, and I don’t believe in holding a lead.” With that I kissed her and began pulling her t-shirt out of her shorts. She sat up to help and pulled it off and then helped even more by unfastening her bra and casting it aside. I had taken her shirt and laid it on the ground so she could lay on it. Once all that was done, I started to play with and tease those nipples I so love. She was moaning, her hands in my hair, trying to direct me, but losing that battle as I moved relentlessly from breast to breast, laving each nipple with my tongue, then sucking it into my mouth while my tongue rubbed it. Is it true small breasts are more sensitive?

Moaning softly, she tried to push each breast into my mouth,. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. I pulled away. “No, ma’am, that’s not the way this works.”

I reached for her shorts, unfastened them, and before she could react, I rolled her over on her stomach. I grabbed the back of the shorts and pulled them down, hard, down to her ankles. Then I shoved her legs apart and mounted her, pushing my cock into her cunt from behind. She nearly screamed. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, caught in her throat. I held still for a few seconds, letting her adjust. Then I pulled back and slowly plunged deeper.

She cried out this time. “Are you okay?” I asked. “Yessssss. Come on. fuck me hard,” she grunted more than said. I am not one to disappoint, so I gallantly pulled back and plunged, my balls slapping on her ass. Then back and in again. I started a regular rhythm, grunting now to match her moans.

There is something primeval about rear entry. The ass makes a great view. More than great. Banging against a tight ass is incredible. But there is this animalistic sense of power and control. And depth. I was enjoying all of that.

All too soon I started spraying inside her, and when Amie felt it, she arched her back, her head off the ground, her mouth wide open in a silent scream. I held there, my feet clawing for traction on the ground as I fought to stay deep as my cock pulsed out its load. Finally I sank down on top of her, exhausted.

“That was fabulous,” she said. “We need to try that tonight in bed so I can get on all fours, but the feeling was amazing! While you were fucking me, I had this picture in my mind of your cock coming up my throat. A reverse blow job, I guess! That’s how deep you felt.”

“We’d better get dressed before anyone else wanders off the path,” I said.

“You’re right!" she laughed. “Steve? Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course.”

“Have you ever tried anal sex?”

“Only once, a long time ago. My wife didn’t like it.”

“Did you?”

“I think I would have, if she had enjoyed it. There was an intensity that was different. Very tight. Lots of psychological stuff thrown in. I guess I have always wondered how good it could be if both enjoyed it.”

Later, on the way home, we had a quiet dinner together and then went back to my apartment. “You go ahead and take a shower,” Amie suggested, “Then I will get ready for a special night together.” Given our earlier talk about anal sex, I was hoping I knew what she had in mind. She may have been a virgin 24 hours or so before, but she had an amazing appetite to experience and learn everything she could. Generous man that I am, I was willing to assist!
I showered with a raging erection. Now if you are reading this and think I exaggerate, may I remind you this is a girl in her 20's with bright red hair, fabulous legs leading to a perfect heart-shaped ass (I know, it’s the other way around—our typical drawing of a heart is really based on what a woman’s ass looks like—but I digress).

CarlaJane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaJane

The point is, I was pretty sure she was about to offer me that ass. It was a quick shower.

“I’ll be a little longer than that, dear,” she smiled. “Do you have any candles?” With that she disappeared into the bathroom.

I have never figured out what women find to do for 30 minutes in there, but at least I had enough experience to wait 20 minutes before lighting the candles.

I called it. Thirty minutes. The door opened and there she was. I wasn’t even aware she had brought anything with her, but there she was in a black lace demi-bra and matching thong, complete with garter and stockings. A bright red rose on the garter belt made me think of Bull Durham. What was that great line about “long, slow wet kisses that last three days”?

What an absurd time for my mind to wander!

I noticed she was wearing stiletto heels! I love heels, the outward thrust of breasts and buttocks. Especially beautiful on a woman with legs as long as Amie’s.

“Wow, babe! You are stunning!”

“Well, sweetie, I just thought I would treat the man who took my virginity last night, and is going to take my anal virginity tonight.” I swear my heart skipped a beat. Maybe not, but it is one thing to think one might get to invade a lover’s ass, quite another to know.

With that, she fell into bed with me and began to kiss me, rubbing her tits against me while her stockinged leg stroked my thigh and my cock. She twisted around and took my hardness in her hand and then licked it. I couldn’t help it, I groaned. “I wanted to make sure you were really hard before you take my ass,” she whispered.

“Oh, not much danger of softness at the moment!” I managed to blurt out just as she plunged my cock all the way to her throat. I thrashed around, trying to cope with the sudden intensity of her sucking and licking and thrusting. Then, as quickly as she had started, she came back up to my face and kissed me. “There’s a tight little ass waiting for that hard beast of yours. Show me what to do.”

She turned around again, this time beside me, and got on all fours. “Spread your knees apart and put your front weight on your elbows,” I said. “That will help make the angle better. Your ass needs to be in the air. I’m going to work on getting you very wet first.”

I moved behind her and slowly penetrated her pussy. She was already dripping wet, but I knew I needed a lot of that. I stroked in and out a few times, slowly teasing her. “Babe, you keep that up and my ass will go without,” she laughed between soft moans. Then she caught her breath—I had stuck a finger into her cunt, then two. I started using my fingers to move her wetness to her anus. Fortunately, in the spirit of my boy scout days, I was prepared; I had a tube of KY under the pillow. I added a puddle and then inserted the tip of my finger up her dark hole.

She stiffened a little, head down. I moved the finger in and out a little, each time a little deeper. When that became easier, I added a second finger. Her breath came in ragged gasps for a few moments. “Keep going,” she hissed. “I think it feels really good!” I sawed the two fingers in and out several times, meanwhile adding some KY to the tip of my cock. When I could see she was handling things easier, I shifted my weight and brought my angry cock to her reluctant entrance. I pushed just the tip in. She moaned, her head still down on the bed, between her elbows. I could see her ribs heaving as she breathed. I pushed more. “Slow!” she gasped. I pulled back and slowly returned to that depth a few times. “Okay, go deeper.”

I eased in now and in one slow thrust got about 3/4 of my cock in her tunnel. Look, I am perfectly aware my penis is nothing more than average in size. If I were porn star material, I could never have penetrated her that quickly.

I pulled back and this time pushed all the way, bottoming out with my balls slapping her cunt. I held it there and held my breath, watching her. “Ohhhhhhh, I am so full and you are soooo huge! Give me a minute,” she gasped. Well, ok. If she insists. I am huge.

I really am the type of guy who tries to do what a lover wants, but this was no time for waiting! The intense combination of friction, heat and pressure on my cock was rapidly pushing me toward an explosion. So I pulled back quickly and thrust slowly but firmly, one continuous motion. Then again, again, and again. Each time I thrust into her, she pushed back, grunting. Actually, the sound is difficult to describe. Part grunt, part cry. Oh, hell, who cares what it sounded like?

I needed her to climax soon, because I wasn’t going to last, so I reached around her hip and found her pussy. It was wetter than ever. I rubbed my finger hard against her clit. She reached down with one hand and repositioned my finger for a more intense assault, then left me to my work. Pull, rub, thrust, rub. Suddenly, she cried out, lifting her head high, her mouth agape, pushing against me. At that moment I erupted. Three, four, five hard spasms, and each time I drove her down toward the bed, trying to deposit my hot cum ever deeper. With a roar I pushed one last time, holding it as deep as possible.

Time stands still at a moment like that.

I collapsed on her back, my cock still buried deep in her ass. Amie reached for my hand and kissed it. I kissed her back. Then I realized I had not even removed her bra. Even her thong was just crudely pushed aside, soaked with our juices. We lay there, not wanting to move. Our breathing slowed. I was contemplating retirement in that position, buried deep in her ass. Gotta make sure and set up direct deposit for social security.

Amie was the first to stir. “I need you to move so I can breath,” she said.

“You must be addicted to breathing,” I joked. I pulled out and she turned to look at me. “I guess I am, but I am also addicted to your cock. Wait there and don’t move,” she commanded. She almost jumped out of the bed and hurried to the bathroom. I heard water running, so I assumed she was trying to clean off some of the fluids that must be pouring out of her ass and down her legs.

She returned with a wash cloth. “Let me clean you off,” she said. Without waiting for an answer, she began to wipe and clean my cock carefully. Then she turned to the other side of the cloth and did it again. “I hope you don’t mind a little cleaning before I have dessert,” she said with a wicked grin.

The cloth sailed off the bed as Amie positioned herself between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. I love that position especially, because it puts the tongue right where it can do the most damage. “Mmmmm,” she hummed. “Thank you, Steve. We definitely need to do that again, but right now I want some cream.”

It may fall off before she is done with me.

Published 
Written by tfrakes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments