Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood of Sin -- 19 -- Clothed Females, Naked Husband

"Our heroine witnesses the humiliating exposure of her husband to a large group of sisters."

9
5 Comments 5
44.2k Views 44.2k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Famous Story
"Good evening, sisters, and welcome to the first of our new orientation courses for new sisters. Our goals are to help you to get the most out of your new relationship with us, and with your husband, and to inspire you, and maybe even him, to fully embrace our cause. Thank you all for volunteering to be our first focus group, to help us improve these new courses. Your feedback will be very important to us. Tonight's session is called Re-imagining Your Male."

Mrs. Malibu had their attention immediately. The fact that she had towed my naked husband into the room on a leash probably would have had that effect no matter what she had said. Seven of the women present are new inductees to the last wives club. They are dressed in everyday clothes, with the addition of bandit masks. Two other women and myself are wearing black burqas. Those two were invited because of their interest in Clothed Female Naked Male scenarios. I look like them, just another black moving object, but that's because Dan doesn't want me to be here. I only hope that he doesn't discover this betrayal.

I've come for two reasons. The first is the most embarrassing. I'm just a control freak. I finally had to admit that to myself. The thought of him being here without me to protect him, at least until I see what Barb has planned for him, just isn't acceptable to me.

Which brings me to the second reason for being at this session against his desire. That is curiosity, maybe tinged with a little jealousy, and a lot of anxiety. I want to learn what other women are learning about him. Perhaps there is also some distrust. I don't know if Barbie can keep that many women from getting out of her control and violating the rules with him. The rules are simple enough, aside from the obvious rule to keep him safe. The buttplug has to stay as a barrier to other penetration. His ass is mine. Also there will be no intercourse for him. This has to stay a CFNM experience for him. This was his idea. And he has to wear a tight hood that only exposes the lower half of his face.

Barbie was uncertain about letting me participate as an anonymous student. She didn't want to violate the trust that she wanted to build with Dan, but I insisted, for the first session only. That's how I happened to be there as she displayed Dan to the women in the isolated, inconspicuous, brick building where we had held his induction ceremony.

"You are very fortunate sisters. The specimen tonight is Mr. Cate Blanc, but you can call him Dick."

She taps his chastity cage with a long thin wooden pointer for effect and several of the new sisters giggle.

"Cate Blanc is one of our sisters. He's her husband and he's become our first little brother. Show them your card, Dick." He displays a copper colored card to them. It's just a prop, not his real card, but Barbie takes it and sets it aside. Some of the women seem confused.

"Most fathers are just as committed, in their own way, to the futures of their children as we mothers are, but men who are capable of truly getting us, of understanding the need for us as a counterbalance to male dominated religions, cultures, and nations, are rare. Your husbands are living in a culture that is changing slowly, becoming more egalitarian, less dominated by strength of body and more appreciative of what women can offer outside of the household. But that can destabilize families and stable marriages that last until children leave the nest are still the best way to raise our children.

"The pre-nups help us achieve that because they address the two most common reasons for divorce, sexual incompatibility and financial woes. Our support network for women is great for helping women, but your husbands may come to feel that they have become extensions of you, that the pre-nup agreement has given you the pants of the family. This is dangerous for your family and for our common cause. You gain some power from the pre-nup, but I have to caution you against getting carried away. I have personally participated in the rescue of several men from sisters who have become power drunk. And we have rescued sisters from husbands who couldn't handle the limitations we placed on them.

"We've recognized the problems and we're taking some steps to protect the men from feeling completely powerless. This card is one of those steps. Some carefully selected men have committed to our cause, and accepted a role as second class members. Maybe one day that will change. Maybe one day we will not need to discriminate against them. For now, your husbands will be monitored and we hope any that are acceptable can be recruited as little brothers. We hope that you will help us and yourselves to get the most from your male."

She explains to them that Dick is a volunteer and should be treated with courtesy. She says that, like many complex men, he has a few mildly submissive fantasies and that this will be a 'hands-on' class. She tells the rules to them and points out the buttplug.

"Treat the red jewel on the end of it like a stop light. If any of you pull this plug out, it stops the class. Cate and Dick have made that a condition of allowing you this access to him."

As she is displaying him, she points to various parts of his body with the pointer. She taps him fairly hard sometimes, but Dan has a safe word and doesn't use it. She states his age as 'early forties' and points out his overall athletic physical condition. The women are all ten or more years younger than me and were chosen because their husbands are younger than Dan.

"If you're lucky, your man will age as well as he has. You can help make that happen. Before we begin with the good stuff, are there any questions?"

One of the younger women raises her hand and asks, "May we ask him questions?"

She's a petite little thing, and I instantly feel both a physical attraction and maternal feeling towards her.

"You may ask. He has committed to answering honestly, but either of us may refuse a question."

Barbie and I should have seen this question coming from a mile away. Perhaps Barbie did and perhaps that's why she didn't want me to be there.

"Why did you cheat on your wife, Dick?"

The seven wives are all focused on Dan and he is focused on the woman who asked the question. Barbie is standing behind him and looking from burqa to burqa until I nod at her, letting her know that I will endure whatever he says.

Dan looks at Barbie and says, "This could take some time, Ma'am."

"Take your time, but be careful."

"I'll give you the short answer, but please don't stop me there. The short answer is that I became extremely lonely."

What? Lonely? How could he claim that he was lonely when he lived in a house full of people? I want to scream that it's a bullshit excuse, but I listen in horror as he continues.

"Our marriage, our children, and our careers deprived me of my best friend and ally. The beautiful, fun-loving, virgin that I met in college, the woman who studied with me, entranced me, made love to me, and promised to be my partner for life slowly abandoned me, not that I blame her one bit for that."

He goes on to rip me, himself, our children, our careers, and our marriage before the re-nup wide open and eloquently displays all the rot. It hurts. He takes his share of the blame, but he does not omit anything that might exonerate me from my share. There simply isn't anything that would do that.

About five minutes into it, I am crying, but I am not the only one. Most of the women are, including the other two women wearing burqas. They are clearly hearing certain aspects of their own marriages described. They are clearly recognizing the 'monstrous bitch' that Dan is describing, in their own marriages, and seeing themselves in the impossible-to-please wife that I was, and must work at never becoming again. He's speaking soul-to-soul, not as a man, but as a human being. It's clear that he genuinely felt an overwhelming sense of loneliness and despair. Even Dan has to stop for a moment and use a tissue that Barbie hands him. He carefully lifts his hood just enough to wipe his eyes. He also softly blows his nose before continuing.

I suddenly see what he and Barbie have done by allowing this question. They have begun changing the seven women. Whether by conscious design or accident, the focus of the class has shifted from 'Re-imaging Your Male' to 'understanding your husband and more importantly, yourself'. I look at Dan and see that he has either planned or realized this. Cold and calculating? Or just naturally charming? I cannot deny that he is convincing, but he is smart enough to use honesty to achieve results he wants.

"And so, after it became clear that I had no way to make things better, a baby-sitter, a pretty college student who couldn't imagine why I didn't take the divorce route, threw a pity fuck my way, and I was so lonely I let her. Cate discovered it and instead of a long slow slide into Hell, it's been a thrilling and sometimes terrifying roller coaster ride since then."

Barbie thanks him for his honesty and some of the other women also thank him. Then Barbie tries to get the evening back on track.

"Dick has agreed to help us demystify men. Unfortunately, it's hard to have stable families without marital fidelity. Expanding your understanding of these creatures through familiarity with them becomes a conundrum. How can you understand them as a class when the only one you know is the one who has hurt you. But your husband's infidelity is how you got here and opening your marriage to hang onto him becomes a problem if you continue to feel cheated. How many of you have touched a penis, other than your husband's, since your wedding?"

Other than those of us dressed in black, and Barbie, none raise their hands.

"Okay, how many have never touched any man's penis, other than your husband's."

One woman raises her hand. She's the same woman who asked the insightful question.

"Ah. May I tell everyone your secret name?"

"Sure."

"Sisters this is Mindy Monrovia. She's only touched one man's penis, her husband's. Mindy, will you be my assistant?"

"Sure."

"Okay, it's time to remove his chastity cage. Please remove the key from my anklet." She extends her foot forward to show her jewelry.

Mindy approaches, and must drop to the floor to get the key. I think this is intentional, to emphasize Barbie's authority. Mindy extends the key towards Dan's cock, as if she's afraid to actually touch it.

Barbie intervenes with, "Hold his balls and the cage still with your left hand. It will be easier to get the key in that way."

Mindy has a very difficult time doing this. She apologizes to Dan before she actually makes contact with his skin, but she finally manages to open the lock and remove it from the post that holds the pieces together. Barbie coaches her through the rest of the process of removing the parts of the chastity cage and then asks Mindy to examine Dan's freshly liberated cock and tell everyone how it is different from her husband's.

Mindy lifts his cock up by grasping the tip and looks at the underside. It hasn't started growing yet and that surprises me a little. I don't know what Dan is doing to control it.

"Well, to start with, it's much smaller."

The other women start laughing and she suddenly realizes what she's done. She looks up at Dan and says, "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"It's okay."

She looks back down at it and notices how quickly it's growing.

"Oh my god! Look at that!"

Many of the other sisters laugh again.

"I'm going to assume from your response that your husband doesn't grow much as he gets harder. Some cocks are growers and some are showers. The showers don't shrink much when they're flaccid and they don't grow much when they become erect. Dick's cock is a grower, sisters. Many white men in particular are like that. Because Caucasians evolved in Northern Europe, white men keep their blood in their core, to stay warm, then they let it out when their breeding urge is triggered. The volume of a grower can increase more than four hundred percent, where a shower may only increase less than two hundred percent. It looks like Dick is almost fully hard now and not so small after all. He's responding to this situation, to the humiliation of being naked and examined like a specimen while we are clothed.

"Nobody can say for sure why such things trigger erections. A complex man will have many triggers. A simple man will have few. It has become popular to break men down into two categories, alpha and beta, takers and givers, he-men and wimps. This is far too simplistic. Cate Blanc has confirmed that there were times in their relationship when she would have described him as one or the other, alpha or beta. Now she understands that he is a 'switch', someone who can be triggered by dominating, submitting, being humiliated, humiliating, receiving pain, giving pain. Giving and receiving are what make a marriage work. Not being able to give pleasure can be as hard as not receiving any."

"Raise your hand if you've seen your husband masturbate."

Only Mindy, myself, Barbie, and one of the other burqa clad women raise our hands.

"Raise your hand if you've never witnessed any man masturbating."

All six of the other new inductees raise their hands.

"Excellent. Dick will now demonstrate dry rub masturbation. Warn Mindy when you're about to come, Dick. Mindy, catch his cum in this."

As Dan masturbates, Barbie points out the changes he goes through. Faster breathing, reddening of his face, and tensing of his stomach muscles. It only takes him a little over two minutes.

"I'm gonna come."

Mindy holds the martini glass in front of his cock as his cum erupts into it. She catches all of it and scrapes the edge of the glass against his super-sensitive tip to wipe off the last drop, causing him to shudder from the over-stimulation.

"Did you see that, sisters? Right after he came, the tip was so sensitive that it bordered on painful to have it touched. That's a powerful moment. If you have a firm grip on him and apply lots of stimulation right there, preferably with your mouth. He might have to beg you to stop. That's good. It lets him know that he is vulnerable to your will.

"Right after he has come -- Mindy, catch that bit that's starting to ooze out -- right after he has come, his desire for sex is at it's weakest. For a short time, he's not fully a man anymore. He's unable to perform sexually, impotent. None of his triggers will work. That's humiliating to him, even though it shouldn't be, because men have been taught that impotence is a sign of weakness."

"Caroline and Melody. Please join us up here."

She wasn't supposed to do this. I gave her Caroline as a name to use in case she had to use a name for me, but this was going off script. She wasn't supposed to run the risk that Dan would discover my presence. She's probably punishing me for barging into the class. She places me on his left side and the other woman on his right side.

"Sisters, please pull his hands through your sleeves and guide them to your pussies."

The instructions she had given me and the question she had asked about the hand that would be most familiar with me became clear. I am wearing nail polish and perfume that I would never have chosen for myself. He normally touches me with his right hand, so on his left, there is less chance that he will recognize me through his fingertips. I'm wearing flats and I normally wear 2" heels to be closer to his height.

Dan's hand reaches my pussy and begins to caress it. He dips his middle finger into my hole and quickly discovers that I am wet. He begins to tease my clit and a sudden moan from the sister at the end of his right hand suggests he is doing the same to her. He has to squat down a little to reach us, further for me than the other woman, and it is clear that he's straining his legs and back to maintain his position.

"Are they wet, Dick?"

"Yes, both of them."

"And are you trying to please them?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I like to."

"Stop now, Dick, and stand up straight."

He withdraws his hands from our sleeves and I feel cheated. I was enjoying the attention.

"The 'burqa babes' here with us tonight are pros. They more or less make a living being sent as gifts by women such as you to husbands such as yours. They are here learning to broaden their skilsets and perfect their crafts. He has no reason to be trying to please them, other than the fact that they are women. His limp little noodle currently has no hope of being able to penetrate either of them..."

To emphasize this, she pinches the loose skin of his tiny cock, just behind the head, lifts it and lets it flop back down.

"... but he's tried to use the few tools he has, because that is his nature. His sense of touch is normally a trigger, but his impotence defeats it. Dick, smell your fingers."

"One at a time, he raises his hands to his nose and inhales."

"What do you smell?"

"Perfumes and pussies."

"And do they smell good?"

"Yes, they smell wonderful."

"Would the smell of pussy normally make you hard?"

"Yes."

"So his sense of smell is also defeated as a trigger."

"Thank you, sisters, it's time for our next volunteer."

We return to the sidelines and the other burga babe steps forward and climbs up onto a cushioned table. It's very much like a doctor's exam table, complete with stirrups, but she is on her hands and knees.

"Dick, lift her hem so we all can see and describe what you see under it."

Dan lifts her hem and I have to stifle a gasp. Of course she is wearing nothing underneath. That's not what shocks me. Her skin is very brown, browner than any woman I've ever sent to him or enjoyed myself. Not truly dark, the color of coffee with the right amount of cream in it. What shocks me is how absolutely, mouth-wateringly delicious she looks.

"I see a very beautiful ass and a mouth-wateringly delicious-looking pussy."

Using the pointer, she lifts his cock so the women can see that it still limp.

"So why isn't this responding?"

"I...it...it just can't. I have no control over it."

"So your sense of sight is also defeated, but you do want to please her, yes?"

"Yes."

"You may flip over, Honey."

"The woman flips onto her back and places each heel in the stirrups that Barbie raises into place. Honey pulls the hem of her burga up to her abdomen and we see a very hairy bush, with long black hairs from just below her navel to the bottom of her hole on her puffy vulva. She is very well spread for my viewing angle.

"Does she still look so delicious."

"Yes, of course."

"Place your hands behind your back. Hold one wrist with the other. Keep them there as you kneel and worship her pussy with your tongue."

I watch as Dan complies, dropping his center-of-gravity straight down until he can simply roll his knees forward and down onto the padded step at the base of the exam table.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

It's a surprisingly graceful move and it positions his face perfectly at her pussy. Being unable to use his hands to assist in balancing makes it look all the more subservient.

Barbie encourages the women to gather around and we watch as he displays his oral skills without using his hands to do anything more than brace his back. The scene is so erotic that I pull my hand inside my burqa and caress my pussy. The other burqa babe does the same and I feel sorry for the women who are remaining tightly clothed.

Honey starts to moan and she is soon accompanied by the other burqa babe, drawing surprised glances from some of the women. I dare not get vocal, for fear that Dan will recognize even the sound of a gasp, much less my secret song.

Dan detects the moment and pushes toward the finish line. It's clear that his legs, back, neck, and arms are straining to keep him in position, but his tongue and lips are very skilled and Honey's legs shoot up off the stirrups as she comes, filling the room with her pleasure and triggering the orgasm of the other woman and then mine. Dan licks and sucks Honey's clit until finally, she grabs his head and pushes him away.

"Please stop, that was fan-fucking-tastic, but no mas."

Dan stops and without being given permission, stands and shakes out his aching muscles. He's smiling, pleased with himself, and licking her juices from his lips.

"Bravo, Dick. Sisters, notice how happy he is. He heard her cuntsong, tasted her honey, strained his muscles, and pleased her to the same kind of hyper-sensitivity he displayed earlier, and still his little noodle is useless. But he no longer feels impotent. This is what you can hope to achieve with your husband if you can properly motivate him. All his senses have failed to wake his sad little dick up, but it didn't matter, because he knows that it's only a matter of time and that he can still please a woman without it. Three women in fact. He noticed that these other two women came. One was quiet, but her body shuddered right along with these other two.

"Now, sisters, it's time for a little break. Feel free to have some refreshment, use the outhouse, touch our specimen, ask him questions, and help ease his muscles if you want. He looks like he would enjoy a back and neck massage. Don't jack him hard, but sing out at the first sign that his cock is waking back up."

Barbie makes her way over to me and asks for a word in private as the new inductees gather around my husband like horny flies to a pheromone lure. She just wants to make sure that I'm okay, not unhappy with the results. I reassure her that I'm quite pleased with how the night is progressing. As she wanders off, I'm joined by Honey. I haven't previously met her, but of course, Barbie had to let her and the other burqa babe in on the secret that I was here and that they were not to alert Dan to that fact.

"Hi, Cate. It's such a pleasure to meet you. Barbie speaks so highly of you."

I'm a little peeved that she said my name, but we are well out of earshot of the others.

"Thank you, Honey."

"What you heard tonight had to be rough. You have my sympathy and I admire you for staying here through it."

"Yes, it was very rough, I'm a mess under this tent, but I'm glad I heard it. It confirms much and it helps put so much behind us."

"I especially wanted to thank you for sharing your man with us tonight. I would consider it a great honor to be a gift for him, no charge, if the opportunity arises."

This is one thing Barbie and I hoped to avoid. Even though the nature of our teaching is sexual, mixing our classwork with our personal lives seems like something we should avoid. But I don't want to rule the idea out. She is a pro and she does have a truly beautiful ass.

I explain that my husband and I are just coming out of a rough patch in our relationship, but that I would keep her in mind for when I am comfortable with sending gifts to him again. She seems disappointed that I didn't jump on the opportunity, so I reassure her by saying that I had to agree with Dan's compliment about her pussy looking delicious.

This throws her a bit. I can't see her face, except her eyes, but I can tell she is smiling when she suddenly says, "Wait. Oh, please tell me that you're bi."

"Um, well I'm not going to deny that."

"Wonderful, my offer applies to you, too. In fact... that would be better. It would be such an honor to... express my gratitude intimately. That is unless you don't like... people of color."

I have to confess that I do have certain cultural biases, but I firmly believe in mixing cultures to smooth the rough edges and shave down the barriers.

"Sister, we're wearing the same outfit and we have common goals, and as the saying goes, we're all pink on the inside. With my emotions as raw as they are right now, I don't want to commit to anything tonight, but I'm interested for two reasons. The attraction is certainly there, and I would love the opportunity to hear your story."

"Certainly, yes, certainly. Oh, tell me when to ping you if I don't hear from you."

"One month."

"Oh, fantastic!"

We suddenly hear, "The sleeper has awaken!", bellowed out by Mindy. Barbie calls us back to the session.

"Sisters, our next demonstration is the ruined orgasm. This is something that can be done to either a man or a woman. It means to bring a person right to the edge of orgasm, to sense the tipping point where the orgasm becomes inevitable, and then to immediately remove satisfying stimulation and replace it with unsatisfying stimulation.

"The unsatisfying stimulation could be psychological, for example, ridicule, or it could be physical, for example tickling his ribs or dousing his balls with ice water. He will be in a highly charged emotional state when it happens and might become angry, so it's often only done when you can guarantee your safety. We will do it tonight with no such guarantee. So give me guesses as to why you might want to ruin an orgasm."

One woman offered, "Um, to show him who's the boss."

"Yes. That's one good answer. But keep in mind that you've committed to being his last wife. That's not the same as being his boss. Men will sabotage your control in spectacular fashions if you get carried away. And look at this man. Does he look like he needs a boss? His self control is based on his beliefs. Any other reasons?"

The inductees quickly run out of guesses, and none of them guess the answer that she's looking for. Finally, one of the other burqa babes raises her hand. It's a white hand, not Honey. Barbie holds up her hand and says, "Wait, Melody. Please write out your answer."

Melody writes her answer on a card that Mindy brings her. Mindy looks at it and I see her eyes widen.

Barbie turns to Dan. "Dick, why would you want to be the recipient of a ruined orgasm?"

"Well, I really wouldn't. They are very disappointing and uncomfortable. I don't think it's true that a ruined orgasm is better than no orgasm at all. But something happens when I have one. It can make the next orgasm seem much, much, much better. It brings out the animal in me for that one."

"Did you hear that, sisters? It brings out the animal in him. Mindy, can you read the card for us?"

"Sure. It says, 'Because you want him to ravage you later.'"

"Ohhhh."

I'm not sure which of the inductees got it first, but several of them were looking at each other, nodding and smiling. The connection between the effect on the male and the result for the female was now clear.

"Just a reminder, sisters, this works both ways. If something should happen that ruins your orgasm, don't pout and hold it against him for the next week. Wait an hour and then fuck him. Or drag his head down to your pussy and put his tongue to work. Get aggressive. Let your inner animal out. Show him that you want him."

Barbie had found the way to make her audience receptive to learning what I had learned, that my own inhibitions and pettiness had sabotaged my quest for happiness with my husband.

Dan is hard and eagerly awaiting the next step. Some of the women are looking hungrily at his cock.

"Melody, perhaps now would be a good time for you to tell the sisters why you're here."

"Cool. I specialize in T&D, tease and denial. I keep men on the edge of orgasm for a long time. Then I either ruin their orgasm and send them back to their wives or just send them back, depending on what their wives want. I usually do that naked, but some of the wives want me to demonstrate while they and several friends watch, maybe even train them. I've never done that before, so this is good experience for me. We'll all be clothed when I do it for my clients. As long as the men are cool with it, I'm cool with it. It gives me a chance to monitor their treatment of their men."

"Alright, so maybe you can teach Mindy here the basics of wet masturbation and ruining. We don't need to edge him for very long."

"Sure."

Mindy seems excited. Melody coaches her and by reaching around behind Dan and pressing their fingers up against his perineum, right near his anus, Mindy learns to sense and stop her strokes on his cock. They bring him close twice and then Melody says, "The next time I say 'stop', pull your hand away, wait until the first spurt and then start tickling his belly like you're a spider crawling all over it. Keep your other hand in back so you can feel what's happening inside."

Barbie adds, "Sisters, when you see cum, start laughing at him."

"Okay, Mindy, begin stroking him again. A little faster. He's getting close. A little faster. Wait until you feel the second pulse this time. One, two, stop!"

Mindy's hand leaves Dan's cock and it just points straight out for a few seconds. Then it starts jumping around and Melody catches the first spurt in the martini glass. Mindy's fingertips start tickling Dan's belly as the other inductees laugh derisively at the sight of his cock as it bounces and pumps his cum out.

When he is done, Barbie asks Mindy to put his chastity cage back on him. Just before placing the tube section on him, Mindy leans in and kisses his cock head, licking a small dribble of cum from the tip.

"What should I seal it with?"

"Sisters, I have three numbered tags. The one we seal his cage with will determine his reward when he gets home to Cate. Does he deserve the best, the worst or in between. Who votes best?"

The vote is unanimous, so Mindy seals the cage shut with the one Barbie gives her.

Barbie picks up the martini glass and says, "There's just one thing left to do." She turns to Dan and says, "Drink this."

A stunned gasp comes from several of the inductees, but Mindy just watches with intense concentration.

"No. I didn't volunteer to do that."

Barbie smiles and says, "It looks like we may have voted too soon. No matter. One phone call will let Cate know that you disobeyed me."

Dan hesitates, but he says, "It doesn't matter. I'm not drinking it."

Now all of us are watching with intense focus. This was not in our script, so I really don't know what to expect.

Barbie looks directly into his eyes, raises the glass to her own lips, sips, and then licks her upper lip clean. One of the inductees retches and runs to the bathroom, but the others are glued to the scene.

"Surely after what we've accomplished together, you'll share a drink with me. Just a sip. We'll save some for anyone else who wants to share in the sacrament."

Dan is as stunned as I am. He can't avoid sipping it now. She both challenged him and called it a sacrament. To a Catholic, that's like saying his cum is as important as blessed wine. He takes the cup and sips from it. His tongue comes out and swipes his lip. He sets the glass on the exam table.

"Sisters, you've just witnessed our final lesson for the evening. I didn't know if I could do it. I almost couldn't. I don't know why that is, because I haven't had an aversion to cum in my mouth since before the first time I swallowed. I witnessed a very special woman do this same thing to convince a man that he could trust us to rescue him from a power drunk sister. That woman was Cate Blanc. She taught me that sacrifice can earn sacrifice. Feel free to drink a toast to our volunteer, or to the sister who shared him with us."

Mindy takes the cup, almost dropping it because her hand is still slippery from the lubricant. She raises it in a toast to Dan and sips, and I am glad somebody else besides Barbie has. It is clear that Mindy fights down a gag, but the other women shy away, even the burqa babes.

I drive home and strip off my nail polish, shower to remove the perfume, and apply new polish and my perfume. My nails are barely finished drying when Dan comes in. I had asked Barbie to delay him for an hour after the class, and that is barely enough.

"How was your session?"

"Humiliating."

"And...?"

"And I want your ass tonight."

I had thought that might be the case. Crying in front of women and hearing that I had sipped another man's cum from a cup had to be hard for him. Knowing that Barbie had witnessed his cuckolding had to have done something to him. It's a good thing I'd thought to prepare myself for anal sex.

I make a show of looking at the numbered tag on his chastity cage. "It looks like you've earned it. My ass is yours."

The penetration is smooth and careful with plenty of lubricant, but then he is rough on me, rougher than he's ever been. He fucks my ass doggy style and neither of us does anything to make it good for me. But it is good emotionally for me, like Penance after Confession. He comes triumphantly, as if he had something to prove to himself. I wash his cock afterward. Two masturbations and one ass fuck in the span of a few hours has left it looking raw. It needs at least a day of healing.

"You really sipped another man's cum from a martini glass?"

I freeze. I can't believe he's breaking this rule. He knows I don't want to rub my history in his face.

"You're not supposed to hear stuff like that about me."

"But you really did it?"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay. It was a sacrifice."

"Yes. Not that it matters, but it was a dessert cup. I've only done it one time. I had to connect with him emotionally or his wife would have... She made us do awful things to him just to get the get chance to rehabilitate him."

I suddenly start crying, remembering how pathetic William Fuscia was when I caned him.

"And Barbie witnessed this?"

"Not directly. There had to be video evidence that we didn't cheat. I wore a mask."

"Can I see this mask?"

"It was just a black bandit mask. Nothing special."

"What else did you do?"

"Are you sure you want to ask that?"

"Barbie thinks I need to know, to understand why you're so valuable to them. She is a marriage counselor."

The way he says it reminds me that I have a tendency to underestimate her. She sent me to psychiatrist to get better help than she could give me, but she does understand how to read couples.

"He was pathetic, completely unable to disobey her. We... I had to try to get him to... oppose her control. Other sisters had tried."

"Why you?"

"He was a business man. He needed to respect the woman trying. He couldn't respect the pros and Barbie was desperate."

"You're not a pro?"

Maybe I should have been angry, but I don't think he really understood what he asked.

"No. I'm... not a specialist, in bed."

"Ah, so he had to...?"

Oh god. He wanted to hear me say it. But he didn't seem upset. Time to air some of my dirty laundry.

"Yes. Fucking was his wife's test of loyalty. She was sure he wouldn't fuck another sister, especially one who did all the things I had to do to him first. I really hated that."

"But then you...?"

"You want me to say it?"

"I love you, Cathy. I love Cate Confidence and Sister Cate, too."

"I spanked him, I caned him, I milked his prostate, and then I had to convince him to trust us."

"So you connected with him by drinking his cum."

"I sipped a little. I had to make him drink the rest."

"This is sick."

"Yes. I almost threw up several times that night."

"Is that what drove you to the psychiatrist?"

"Yes, but it was what I had to do to get the deal."

"So you convinced him to..."

"To fuck me. Yes. I wasn't enough to get him hard, but when I put on his wife's wedding dress, then he could do it, with a condom so there was proof that he came."

"Did you come?"

"No. Not from the fucking. He was not in very good shape. I had to prop him up. But he licked me afterwards. He did it to show his wife that he was free of her. He also ripped her wedding dress and peed on it before we left."

"And have you... fucked him since then."

"No. Several other sisters participated in rehabbing him, but there's a... there seems to be an unspoken pact between us. Chelsea's with him now."

It seems good to remind him about Chelsea, about how many times I watched him fuck her. About how I cleaned his cock after he fucked her.

"She seems like a good choice. Congrats."

What? This is not what I expected to hear. No anger, no self-pity, and no recriminations. Seemingly total acceptance and even praise. After fucking my ass, there was no hint of interest in giving me pleasure, but that changes now. He's heard what he wants to hear. He begins the way he often has, by nibbling a nipple. I feel it stiffen and I purr, happy to let this lead where it will. His mouth comes up and meets mine. We kiss with real passion.

His mouth returns to my nipples and I can feel the heat building in my firebox. His right middle finger dips in where his left middle finger got me started a few hours earlier. It feels so much more familiar, so much more skilled. It wouldn't take long for it to bring me off, but his mouth leaves my nipples.

It's just cunnilingus, but it's good cunnilingus. I remember the hairy brown-skinned pussy that he dove into earlier, the sweet sounds of Honey as his tongue worked the same magic on her. This time I don't have to remain silent, and I don't. My fingers rub both nipples as my hips writhe. My legs pull way up and spread wide as I come. His mouth rides the sudden uncontrollable thrusts that his tongue teases from my clit.

As I recover from the high of sexual ecstasy, I feel that he has accepted me, the sisterhood, and my choice to remain an active member of it, when we could choose to quit the rat race and live in luxury. I'm much more certain that he is one the right companions for the rest of my life, my true soulmate. Barbie did me a favor by letting him confront his cuckold side with the story of the merciful Cate the Cock Whisperer. I won't tell him any more stories of my experiences with men. He's a member of the sisterhood now and he doesn't have a need to know.

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments