Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remembering Sarah - Our Night Of Sizzling Passion

"A first night of anal leads to so much more...."

9
5 Comments 5
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Tonight was going to be our night. Sarah had taken my virginity some weeks prior in an unexpected threesome with my cousin. We started seeing each other after that night, having the odd fuck whenever we could grasp the opportunity. But tonight promised something different, and I could not wait for tonight to arrive.

We had the house to ourselves tonight and planned to make the most of it. Most of all I was looking forward to getting the chance to try anal sex for the first time. I was so so horny, it was unbelievable. Just the thought of it had my cock straining at my pants all afternoon. Sam and Chris had gone away for the weekend, so this had given Sarah and I the chance to do whatever we wanted.

We had our dinner and went into the living room to watch some TV. We watched the evening news and other mundane stuff, until I decided to put some porn on. It was hot stuff and really got us in the mood for the night ahead. About 10pm we decided that it was time to head to the bedroom and start our night of fun. Sarah told me to head upstairs and she would follow me in a few minutes. I practically ran upstairs in record time.

I got up to my bedroom, stripped off completely naked and slid under the duvet and waited. Within five minutes my wait was over and Sarah came into my room. She stood at the end of my bed and stripped off her clothes, looking straight into my eyes as she undressed everything. My cock sprung right to attention at the sight of her naked body standing before me, her massive breasts with beautifully large areolas and perky nipples trapping my gaze.
Smiling at me and not saying a word, she dived under the duvet and found her way up my legs until her head found my crotch. She didn't need any invitation, and immediately sunk her mouth down over my erection. Man could she suck cock. She took all my full length of almost 8.5 inches all the way in her mouth until I could feel her mouth on my ball sack. I had never felt anything like it and was groaning and moaning within seconds.

I threw back the duvet to reveal her head, so I could watch this wonder in action. Grabbing Sarah's legs, I swung them up onto the bed so that she was lying across me. I wanted access to her body so that I could play with her as she sucked my cock. I traced my right hand down her spine and across her ass, probing with my fingers until I found her pussy, which was already wet. I teased her pussy with my fingers and moving my thumb up, rubbed it over her sphincter. Her sphincter muscles contracted and twitched as I gently rubbed and probed her asshole, my fingers still massaging her clitoris.

By now Sarah had stopped sucking my cock and was now moaning and gasping as I worked my hand between her ass and pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes," she gasped. "That's amazing, keep going."

"Turn over, lie down on the bed, and open your legs," I said. "Now it's my turn to look after you."

Sarah turned over on the bed and spread her legs for me. Working from her toes, I ran my tongue all the way up her leg until I reached her pussy. Reaching my goal, I spread her pussy lips and dived in, flicking her now swollen clitoris with my tongue. Using my right hand, I slid two fingers inside her now sopping pussy. My fingers squelched as I slid them in and out, and I could tell from the moans and groans coming from Sarah that I was doing a good job.

Looking up at her face, I saw her eyes were closed. I decided to push the boundries and go for the whole hand. Slid three fingers, then four into her dripping pussy. I reached up with my left hand and massaged her nipples. Grabbing my hand, Sarah squeezed my fingers onto her nipples, twisting and pulling them. Her nipples got hard and erect. I went for the goal and pushed my whole hand inside her pussy, twisting it as I withdrew it and slid it back in again. Sarah's body was sweating and she let out a scream of pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she screamed, as she bucked her pelvis up towards my fist, her hands and fingers pulling violently at both nipples, twisting and pinching them.

I increased the tempo, and my fist was now like a piston in and out of her pussy.

Reaching down with her right hand, Sarah grabbed my ass. Her fingers moved in towards my sphincter, one finger moving over my asshole, tickling and teasing it. My sphincter muscles contracted sharply before relaxing.

As soon as they relaxed Sarah shoved a finger up my ass. I flinched with the surprise and my rectal muscles contracted sharply on her finger as she held it in place.

"Relax baby," she whispered, "Let me do this."

I took and deep breath and relaxed my body on the exhale. This was something new and very nice!

"Oooh yeah, that feels good," I moaned as she reached my prostate and started finger fucking me.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Sarah panted, her breathing now sharp and short.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

"Fuuuck," she yelled, as her body shook. She released a gush all over my hand as she let her built up orgasm go.

I withdrew my hand from her well abused pussy as she collapsed back on the bed.

"What the fuck just happened?" she managed to barely whisper. "I have never had that done to me before."

"I could say the same thing!" I purred, "I liked your finger in my ass."

"Okay your turn now," she said. She got up off the bed and stood at the end of the bed. "Lie on your back, move to the edge of the bed, and spread you legs." 

I turned on my back and did as she asked. Sarah got down on her knees and reaching up, grabbed both of my legs and pushed them back towards my head. She moved her head between my legs, and suddenly I could feel her tongue on my ass, licking and probing my anal cavity. It felt bloody amazing.

"Hmm, that feels so good," I said, groaning.

Suddenly she shoved a finger up my ass for the second time that night, quickly followed by a second finger. It was a bit painful at first, but the pain soon subsided, to be replaced by a euphoric wave of pleasure that swept through my whole body. Her mouth enveloped my now flaccid cock as she finger fucked my virgin ass. I was absolutely loving it.

Pulling her fingers out of my ass, she cupped my balls. Releasing my cock out of her mouth she said, "Let's get this thing hard so you can fuck me."

Sarah lowered her head back onto my cock, deep throat sucking and fucking me with her mouth, raising the flag pole to its full potential of 8.5 inches. Satisfied at her work, she stood up and climbed back onto the bed.

"Fuck me now, Philip," she demanded.

Sarah knelt on the bed and cocked her ass up in the air, her head buried in the pillows. Not needing a second invitation, I spread her ass cheeks with both hands and guided my cock inside her red, wet, swollen, puffy pussy. She took it all straight away. Her pussy was as wide as the Champs-Élysées, due to my previous vigorous fisting. My balls were slapping off her clitoris as I fucked her hard from behind. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head back as I fucked her with all my strength, using my free hand to slap and redden her ass cheeks.

"Fuck me hard you bastard," she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Treat me like a fucking dirty slut."

Her pussy was so loose that I couldn't build up to cum. I had to do something. I placed my right hand on her coccyx and shoved my thumb up her ass as I continued fucking her.

"Yes, you bastard, that's it, yes," she screamed, loud enough to almost wake the dead.

I thought to myself that now was the time to fuck her ass. Another first for me. I reached around underneath Sarah with my right hand and rubbed her pussy, coating my fingers in her juices. I brought my hand back to her ass and used my wet fingers to lube up her asshole.

I pulled my rock hard cock from her pussy and placed it at the entrance of her ass, gently pushing forward to gain entrance to her anal cavity. I met a bit of resistance and kept pushing forward. Sarah took a deep breath in and held it, then released the breath. As her central nervous system relaxed and her muscles retracted I pushed home, my cock popping past her sphincter and sliding into her ass.

She gasped.

I stopped and held my dick where it was. This was a completely new feeling for me. I could feel every muscle in her rectum, clamping down and grinding on my cock as I slowly fucked her. I took it easy at first and slowly built up a rhythm. With both hands on her hips, I built up speed.

Sarah's breathing shortened. She panted hard as I built up speed and velocity. I was building up to my point of eruption.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Sarah reached back with her right hand and frantically rubbed her pussy.

"Fill my ass, Philip. I want to feel your warm cum fill my ass."

That was all I needed. I pushed in hard and deep and held my cock in place as I shot my cum load deep inside Sarah's ass. I could feel Sarah's rectum twitch and clench as I deposited my warm load inside her.

I pulled my now semi-solid cock from her ass and sat back on the end of the bed, breathless. Sarah was frozen in position, unable to move and I watched as my cum dribbled out her flexing and contracting anus. It was a sight to behold.

We both collapsed simultaneously on the bed, both in a sweat and both trying to regather our composure.

"That was just fucking amazing," I cried.

"You're telling me?" Sarah responded.

We curled up after a few minutes and fell asleep. Our night was over, and it could not have gone any better. It certainly beat any expectations that I had going into tonight.

Published 
Written by leppy80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments