Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw

"All She Wanted Was To Enjoy Herself"

22
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The first eight paragraphs are true, sadly, not the remainder."

She was difficult to miss—a loud Russian with huge breasts. In truth, everything was of a bigger proportion, except height. She was always involved: in pool parties, and aqua aerobics, she'd be there, talking and laughing loudly with her compatriots. She always seemed to be alone, though. Dances in the evening would always be with her friends, never with a husband or boyfriend.

I often looked at her; those breasts in her swimsuit were a sight to behold, although the rest of her wasn't anything special. That didn't matter, though; those tits made for a great visual treat, and one which I enjoyed.

It was during one of those visual treats that I discovered the reason for her solitude. I watched her as she helped a guy, clearly very drunk, to his feet, holding him up as he staggered away from the poolside.

He was a big guy, but she had the strength to help him. I looked at my watch, it was 3 pm. I did think it was a waste to go on holiday, to get that drunk, so early in the day, but that wasn't my problem.

I watched as she disappeared from view, her waste of space partner, leaning heavily on her. Part of me felt sorry for her, all she wanted to do was enjoy herself, hardly a crime. I went to the air-conditioned bar indoors to cool off, the Egyptian heat was fierce. There was no one else in there, sadly, not even the bartender. I waited, smoking a cigarette, I was in no rush after all and it was delightfully cool in there.

My peace was shattered, as she walked in, clearly irate, shouting away in her native tongue. She stood next to me, again talking to me, loudly. I've no clue what she was saying, but she was saying it loudly. The noise brought the bartender in, though. Despite me being in there first, she immediately shouted "Vodka, vodka!" at the barman.

The barman made the assumption we were together and placed a glass of vodka in front of each of us.

She thought this was somehow hilarious and she burst into laughter.

I could feel her large, sweaty breast pressed against the back of my arm as she drained her glass in one. She looked at me, pointing to the glass. I shook my head; I didn't want it.

She patted herself on the chest and said loudly, "Natalya."

I had to assume that was her name. Her heavy breast appeared on my arm again as she drank the second glass, I did not attempt to move, despite the heat.

Another round of drinks appeared and promptly disappeared as she tried, pointlessly, to attempt a conversation, but we had no common language. Her right breast was pressed against me, but her left breast soon displayed a poking nipple due to the cool of the air con. I couldn't help but notice, she must have seen me as she burst into laughter again but did not attempt to hide it or move away.

Two more vodkas were dispatched before she moved, beckoning me to follow her. She led us to reception, and uncharacteristically quietly, spoke to the receptionist about something. I watched as she gave him some money, and in return, he handed her a room key. I was a little nervous at this point, but she wasn't about to intimidate me. She waved at me to follow her as she marched down the corridor.

Her huge ass cheeks bounced as she strode down the carpeted hallway, arriving at room 115, it was eerily quiet. She opened the door, and I followed her in. The reason for the quiet was obvious, the rooms were being refurbished, and there were no guests in that area. There was a bed, made up, but no furniture, no shower and the air-con barely worked.

She threw her arms around my neck, kissing me as I stroked her breast through her dress, no point in subtlety. She pushed her leg against my crotch as I tasted the vodka from her mouth. I undid the strap of her dress, and it fell to the floor, revealing a bra that was nowhere near substantial enough for her heavy tits. Her hand rubbed my swelling cock through my swim shorts as she turned to go into what remained of the bathroom.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

I stood watching her as she dropped her panties and sat down, making no effort to hide as she started to piss. It was clear to me that pubic topiary had no place in her world, but so what? I heard the last few drops as she looked for the paper, but there wasn't any. Natalya wiped her pussy clean with her panties and then laughed loudly as she threw them at me.

I decided I needed to piss too, before I got too hard. Stepping from my shorts, she smiled at my semi-erect shaven cock, I guessed shaven wasn't common to her. She stood by me watching, and then her hand took over from mine as she held my pissing cock, pointing my stream at the water. I could feel myself swelling as she held me. The last few drops left me as she shook the drips off, falling to her knees and sucking me clean.

She stood up and laughed loudly, my cock now hard and ready to fuck her.

I undid her useless bra, freeing the objects of my obsession. I groped her huge fat tits, taking mouthfuls of her sweaty flesh, teasing her big nipples hard again. Moving to the bed, she grabbed my cock, lowering her head until I was back in her mouth. She cupped my shaven sac, sucking me like she's not sucked cock in years.

She pushed my legs towards my head as she began kissing my balls, then lower again, kissing and licking below my balls. I could feel her hands pulling my cheeks apart as she started to rim me, lapping at my hole, pushing and probing at it. If she'd have grabbed my cock, I think I would have cum right there.

She licked me back upwards, until my cock was back in her mouth, her head bobbing as I looked down at her, feasting on what was probably her first shaved cock. Her mouth made a popping noise as she released me from it. She rolled over onto her knees, offering her holes to me, I thought, at least I wouldn't have to see that hairy bush from this angle.

I pushed my cock against the lips of her wet pussy.

"Nyet, nyet," she barked at me.

I moved my cock against her tight asshole and pressed against it, parting her cheeks with my hands, but she was too tight. I pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and smeared her juices over that fat, tight ass, opening her with my fingers. A moan of satisfaction greeted my movements.

I fingered her until she loosened, then tried again with my cock. I felt her relax and I slid, slowly, into her asshole. She pushed back at me, wanting me inside her as I began to fuck her, opening her up. Her hand disappeared beneath her as I felt her playing with herself, moaning loudly as I eased in and out of her fat ass.

I felt her shudder as her orgasm ripped through her, but she carried on, as did I. I was getting close, my balls were wet from her juice and I'd be cumming soon, but not before she did, for a second time. I had no idea where she wanted my load, but I knew where I wanted to put it. I'd wanted to cum on her tits but was not complaining at all as I emptied my balls into her fat ass, with one last thrust.

Natalya pushed back again as my warm, fresh seed flooded her tight hole. I pulled back on her hips, my cock deep inside her. I held in as long as possible before she expelled me, a trickle of cum from her gaping hole before she closed up again. Natalya turned to face me, a broad smile across her face as she took hold of my spent cock and kissed me. I gathered up her tit flesh and returned her kiss.

There was no washing facility in the room. We left dirty, my cock fresh from her ass,, with cum rolling from her asshole as she abandoned her dirty, pissy panties.

It was dirty, it was fun, and it was so very raw.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments