Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night In Paris

"My first time with my online lover."

6
4 Comments 4
25.6k Views 25.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
We finally plan to meet when I come to France. I am so excited, but so nervous also. You come to pick me up at my hotel and I am waiting for you right outside. I see you crossing the street looking so fucking handsome in dress pants, a white collared shirt and a black wool jacket.

You finally look my way and smile and say, "bonjour" and lean over to kiss my cheek. You step back and look me over. You are pleased. I am wearing a charcoal colored sweater coat down to my knees and tied in the front with a belt, a blue sweater scarf and black heeled boots. My brown curls big around my face, makeup perfect, big earrings hanging. You noticed my floral, citrus perfume.

In my mind, I wish you would just grab me and kiss me and lean me against the wall, but I know you have plans for the evening. Instead you lead me down the street, holding my hand, to a quaint little restaurant and bar.

You help me take off my jacket and you see I am wearing a wrap dress in a black and white pattern. The V-neck plunges and you can see my cleavage and full breasts. You also notice my manicured nails and a touch of lip gloss on my lips.

You know that I love red wine and you order a bottle. I literally can't take my eyes off of you. We bring our wine glasses together and toast to a beautiful night together. As I sip the wine, I feel more comfortable. I touch your face and you kiss my hand. I don't even want to eat. I want to fuck you so bad.

I am trying to be a lady but you read my mind somehow and say let's finish the wine, order our food and go back to your hotel. Of course I say yes. While we sip the wine and wait for our food. You come and sit close to me and I hold your face in my hands and you slowly lean your head close and kiss me. Oh God, that kiss I can never forget. Your mouth so warm and delicious. Your tongue and mine so perfect. I am already so wet and horny. I don't even care who sees us.

I want your hand under my dress so bad but you are holding back. The wine has me spinning. At this point the food is ready and we head back to my hotel room.

You hold me around my shoulder and I slip my arm under your coat and around your waist. Your warmth is comforting. As we wait for traffic to pass you kiss me again and my knees go weak.

We walk up the stairs of the old hotel and I open the door and a small lamp gives off a warm glow. You set the bag of food on the small table and the polite, patient man I just knew drops to his knees. He unknots my coat belt and wraps his arms around my ass, pulls me close and I can feel your breath through my dress.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

The heat of your air makes me burn for you even more.

You untie the front of my dress and you use your finger to move my black lace panties over. You insert your middle finger into my wet pussy only once and then you find my magic button. Oh fuck, there is no shutting me up now. You hear my breath get deeper and my moans get you even harder. Oh my God, I am cumming already.

You lick up my juices and suck my clit for even a more intense orgasm. I lean against the wall and hold on to your shoulders to keep myself from falling.

You unzip my boots and remove them for me. You slip off my coat and dress and lead me to the bed. I want to blow you so bad but you have other plans. As I face you, you reach around and unhook my black lace bra. My breasts bounce free and you turn me away from you. You lean me forward and my hands are on the bed while I stand, my ass toward you. The animal in you comes out and I fucking love it. I have waited for someone like you to possess me.

You grab my panties. You pull and tear them off me. The only piece of clothing left are my thigh highs and you leave them on me. You kneel and spread my ass cheeks and lick from my wet pussy up the crack of my ass. I have never felt that weak before and I am shocked I am still standing. You stand and you rub my pussy, with my cum on your fingers, you gently rub my asshole. You know that my asshole is still a virgin and gently poke your finger through.

You push the tip of your cock through. I can barely hold myself up. You pause and say, "Are you ready?"

I can't even answer because you then push deep inside of me. Oh fuck! The pain! Oh fuck! The pleasure. You pause again. As I try to get my breath, you grab my hips tight and start fucking my ass. Now along with my moans and whimpers, I hear your masculine grunts.

With every thrust into my body, I want you to ease out of me, but you pull my hips to you and slam me over and over. My breast bounce wildly. How can I want you to stop this painful assault but then feel this fucking euphoric? This must be the animal in me.

I can hear that you are ready to release your orgasm into me. I feel every pulsing beat of your cum. You fall on top of me, pinning me to the bed. I can also feel your juices exit as your cock deflates inside of me. I love the feel of your sweaty body covering me and your heavy breathes in my ear. I can tell you are finally coming back to earth and you say, "Let's take a bath together and then eat our dinner."

Published 
Written by Marina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments