Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night that almost wasn't-part two

"Our night at a swing club"

7
2 Comments 2
33.1k Views 33.1k
822 words 822 words
Famous Story
Part two...

After we, or rather she finished, we went back to the main room to have a drink and cool off. That lasted maybe fifteen minutes. Since I was still hard, I wanted my wife in the worst way. We went into a back room, but I didn't close the door in case others wanted to join us.

Lora was in front of me giving me a blow job when a young black guy walked in the room. He never said a word, pulled down his pants and started fucking Lora. He stopped after a couple of minutes, then re-entered her. He said it was his fantasy to fuck a white woman in the ass, preferably a blond. Well, he got his wish.

He fucked her hard, the whole time Lora was looking into my eyes as she tried to suck my cock. He grunted and came. Lora looked somewhat surprised when he came. He quickly dressed, and left the room. Lora told me he came so hard she felt it gush in her ass. He was wearing a condom when he was fucking her pussy, but I guess he took it off when he butt fucked her. It didn't matter at that point.

I laid on my back and Lora straddled me reverse cowgirl, and slid onto my cock in her ass. We kissed and I gingerly made love to her well fucked, and creamy asshole. Still to this day the hottest thing we have ever done. We told each other how much we loved each other and I caressed her belly and breasts.

What we didn't know was how much attention we garnered. The room and doorway was filling up with people watching us. It was so erotic. Lora stunned me when she said she had two holes that are available if anyone was interested in joining us. Someone said, "No, it was sexy watching you two."

After the show ended and I came, we went back to the main room to grab another drink or two. About twenty minutes later, I asked Lora if she was ready to go home since it was after 1:00 am. She said she had to pee. The bathrooms are where the back rooms are, so when Lora went to the ladies room, I waited outside the door. I waited fifteen minutes before she came out. I asked her what took so long, she said when she was washing her hands, another woman saw the cum dripping from her ass and started eating her.

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

Lora said there was no way she was going to stop that woman because it felt so good. Lora came, the woman kissed her and walked out.

Just before she came out, a really big black guy started talking to me, quite the gentleman, actually. He said his wife likes to come here for the food, but she does not participate, and would not be too pleased if he did, either. I thought that was odd, this is a swingers club, but each to their own I guess. Lora stepped out, told us both what just happened to her, and that she was horny. I invited that guy to join us and he readily agreed. Lora started sucking his cock, but he only unzipped his pants, so she wasn't able to judge his size (but she thought he was pretty thick), while I ate her pussy. I asked him if he wanted to switch places, he smiled and said sure. He dropped his pants and entered Lora doggy style while she sucked my cock.

He appeared to adjust himself, then went back in. Lora's eyes almost popped out of her head! Her mouth opened wide, yet she never said a thing. I was thinking what's wrong with her until she said "You're splitting my ass in two!"

He didn't last long either, but it took him forever to stop cumming. No kidding, after a good fifteen seconds, he pulled out and was still cumming on her ass. He said he had to get back to his wife, so she will not get suspicious. He quickly cleaned up and left. I went behind her and saw that her asshole was gaped. Never before, or since have I seen her asshole gaped. I scooped up some of his cum that he left on the sheet with my cock, then put my cock in her ass.

Lora said after a minute or so, "Are you in my ass"?

I said, "Yes why?"

She replied, "I cannot feel you at all."

That guy had cum a ton. She dripped cum onto my car seat literally all the way home. We made love one more time, then I fucked her ass again since it had managed to close up a bit. The next morning, she wasn't sore in the slightest, and we fucked again. My girl!

This story is 100% true. I hope you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by dc6370
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments