Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naptime Delight

"Waking from a nap, I know just what I want"

25
12 Comments 12
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Working on replacing the kitchen sink in the soon-to-be rental property. Stopping to have my lunch while I lush on my phone. Laughing, joking around for a bit. Food finished, feeling sleepy, and deciding to stretch out on the twin mattress we left behind.

Laying down, my soft work pants riding low on my hips and my tank top riding up as I stretch out on the bare mattress on the floor. Kicking off my shoes and socks. Feet hanging off the mattress. 

Dozing lightly on my stomach. Hearing your truck pull up. My hand slips under me, inside my pants, down between my legs. Touching my clit, dipping lower, gathering my juices, and pulling some back up to help my fingers glide across my clit. Rubbing lightly, slowly, anticipation building.

Your steps approaching the doorway. I know you will see me stretched out, ass facing you when you walk in. I stay still, relaxed. Feigning sleep, waiting for you.

You pause in the doorway and I wait. Seconds drifting by... giving in, I wiggle. My mound rocking into the mattress and my fingers. You chuckle behind me, knowing how impatient I am.

I look over my shoulder and invite, "Hey, sexy. Wanna join me?"

Your hazel eyes meeting mine. You give me an evil grin and begin to shuck your clothes. I remain in place, watching. Clothes flying as you strip naked for me.

My butt arching up just a bit as I spread my thighs open. I lay back down onto the mattress, my arms pillowing my head.

You begin crawling up my body. Your hands roaming. My soft moans encouraging you. Rubbing through my clothes. My calves. Moments spent gripping my ass, squeezing, stroking.

You bend forward, kissing the skin on my lower back before moving up. Your hands continue feeling my ass. Pressing my cheeks together, pulling them apart, all with my pants still on. 

Your mouth sliding to the back of my neck, exposed by the ponytail I wear for work. Tongue gliding over my skin. Up to behind my ear. Nipping at my earlobe. Nibbling that spot under the ear where the jawline starts. 

Growling, "Fuck, I want you," into my ear. 

Hands sliding into my pants on either side of my hips. Loose, they easily slip down without being unbuttoned. Your body scooting back as you guide them off. My own hands lifting my upper body so I can ditch my tank top. 

Crawling back between my legs, your hands going straight for my ass. Spreading my cheeks apart and diving in. Your flat tongue dragging up through my folds.

I twist just a bit to the left. Lifting my left thigh, so it is perpendicular to my body. This creates a gap between the mattress and my left thigh, raising my mound just slightly up.

Lingering over the opening to my pussy, you swirl that broad tongue, making me whimper and moan. Continuing, you halt at my taint and play, licking and sucking.

Once again, you draw upward with broad strokes of your teasing tongue. Reaching my rosebud, you groan, making me moan loudly.

My fingers slip back under me and I begin rolling my button between my fingers. You slip a finger into my pussy, your tongue licking all around my asshole. Groaning with desire, I begin rocking up and down. My left knee helping me buck up.

Adding another finger, pumping in and out of me as your pointy tongue begins stabbing into me. Soft, wicked little forays into my ass. My fingers tweaking and pressing hard against my clit.  

"Oh, yes. Baby, please."

Moaning incoherently the closer I get. My body begins bouncing against the bed, your fingers, my fingers, your tongue. Breath slamming in and out of me, mewling with need.

Body tightening, breathless for a moment, before spasms wrack my body. My body slumping onto my motionless fingers, as you ease up and withdraw.

You push me up onto my knees, while I'm still awash in afterglow. Laying on your back, you twist up under me. Your hands grasping my hips and pulling me backwards onto your waiting mouth.

Your lips and mouth licking clean every drop of cum from my opening. Hearing you moan. Answering with my own soft moan at the feeling. Your mouth wandering as I recover.

Sighing as you lick gently. Relaxing into your mouth. Feeling safe, taking my time, knowing you love me, my taste and where you are at.

Moving my hips slightly, your luscious tongue travels over the lips of my labia, sucking at each one in turn. I jump when your mouth settles on my clit. Wanting it there, but still sensitive.

You take your time, licking, nibbling. Slowly, I begin moaning, rocking more. Your hands come up under me. Squeezing each breast. Then rubbing back and forth over my hard nipples. Stroking, caressing them.

Minutes tick by as my orgasm builds. Your delightful mouth working me over until I am grinding down into you. I buck hard onto your face and cum. This orgasm flowing through me like honey. Sweet, easy, delicious.

You slip out from under me and roll to the side of me. I give you a slow, sexy smile as my legs stretch out behind me and settle closed. You lean and kiss my shoulder, lapping at my skin. I draw my hand out from under me and let you see what I had hidden.

Your brows arch and a naughty grin lights upon your lips, as you look down at the small bottle of lube. I meet your eyes with a naughty smile of my own.

“Lube up my ass and fuck it, baby.”

Your hand cupping the back of my head, you lean hard into me and take my lips in a ferocious kiss. Tongue plunging into me, sparring with mine. Just as I become breathless, you edge back and look deep into my eyes. Your desire and need for me, plain to see, making me feel sexy.

KyoRosee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyoRosee1

My fingers fumble to open the lube as you sit up. Squeezing some onto my fingers, reaching out and stroking your dick.

Mmm… the feel of your velvet hardness in my hand. Slippery fingers sliding down to the base and back up to swirl around the head. Watching your face as my hand jacks you off.

Sitting back, you take the lube from me and slide down. I lay my head back on one of my arms. Relaxing, ready, wanting this. My lubed hand sneaking back under me, glossing over my clit.

Your fingers spreading lube onto my hole. Massaging it around. Gently pressing against me, one of your fingers slips inside. Slow, gradually deepening, strokes in and out of my ass, as I moan under you.

Your mouth begins sucking, licking, nipping at my butt cheek. Leaving hickies on me that I know will delight you as I walk around later. As I begin rocking up, you add another finger. Stretching me, filling me.

You slide your fingers out, I whimper at the loss, but pinch my clit hard in eagerness. Feeling you crawl behind me once more; I arch my butt up and wiggle side to side. Your legs on either side of my hips. Your lube covered cock rubbing against the crack of my ass. Sliding back and forth, teasing me.

“Please, baby,” I moan.

You keep stroking against me, driving me wild. My fingers stroking my clit in time to your movements.

Begging, in a low, needy voice, “Please fuck my ass… please.”

You still above me, your hand guiding your dick into position. Pressing tight against my opening. Consciously I relax, becoming liquid. Squeezing my clit harder, kneading it between my fingers, allowing the building pleasure to overcome any discomfort as your head slips in.

You pause as I tense for a moment, but then resume pressing into me when I sigh. Sliding all the way into me, feeling your hips nuzzle against my buttocks. You carefully slide out and back in all the way. Settling in against me, you grind down.

Moaning, my fingers flicking, accepting all of you as your weight comes to rest against me. Squirming, able to rock back only a little against you. Slow and easy you pump in and out of my ass. My fingers have me on the edge, but you continue a leisurely pace.

Whimpering.

“Tell me what you want, my sexy slut.”

Pleading with him, “Please fuck my ass hard and fast.”

You begin fucking me. The sound of our bodies as you slam into me, shivers over me. Flat against the bed, taking your every thrust and loving it.

My fingers squashed under me, but able to rub circles. Your cock rapidly plunging in and out of me, rides me into my next orgasm. Moaning louder, the quick tensing and relaxing of my body signaling to you.

“I want you on your knees,” you demand as you ease back and out of my ass.

Moaning at the thought, still groggy with the orgasm, I scramble up. Facedown against the mattress, swaying my rear back and forth.

Smack, your hand comes down on my ass. I jump, then moan as I feel the sting.

"Such a naughty girl," you tell me as your hand cracks down on my other cheek.

My pussy muscles clenching in need.

"I bet you'd like your arse pink and red from my hand, wouldn't you?"

Two of his fingers sink into my cunt and begin rapidly finger fucking me. His right hand delivering sharp pops, alternating between my left and right sides.

Panting. Arching into every thrust.

Straining, reaching for it. Body tense, close.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," pouring out of my mouth.

Breath hitching. So tight my body can't sustain it. As it relaxes just a bit, I whimper. Feeling I may have missed it.

"That's my sweet slut. Cum all over my fingers. Afterwards I'm going to slam my cock back into your ass, ride you hard and cum deep inside you."

Your words slipping into me, my breath pausing once more, my orgasm flowing out easily. Sighing, it rolls over me. Drumming in my ears. Slumped down. My chest almost against my knees. Feeling my heartbeat pounding through every bit of my body.

Your member slides back into my ass. I'm pliant as your hands hold my hips and you begin driving into me. Soon, I begin meeting your strokes. You slow.

“Up,” you demand.

I place my hands under me and push up. Your arms slide up from my hips, lifting me more. Hands gripping my tits. My back arching, my head tilted to the side as you attack my neck.

My own hands between my legs. The fingers of my left hand pressing up between my lips. Applying pressure on the pubic bone, right at the opening. My right fingers, squeezing, rolling my clit.

Your fingers begin pinching, pulling my nipples.

Your strokes coming rapidly as I feel you getting close. My own intensifying in me.

“Not until I do, baby,” you growl in my ear.

My fingers slowing in response to your demand. Whimpering, so close. Staying on that edge for you. A dozen hard thrusts into me and I feel you swelling.

“Now.”

Your hands tighten on my breasts. Squeezing hard, using that leverage to fuck my body back against you. My fingers press, rub, and roll frantically.

Drowning in sensations, my body clamps down hard. Shattering. Your hands grabbing my hips as you surge into me. Cumming deep inside my ass.

You sink back onto your heels and I sag back onto your chest. Your arms holding me up as your softening cock pumps into me just a bit more. Arms tightening around me.

“Mine,” you growl.

“Yours,” I affirm. Yawning, "Mine."

I can hear the laughter in your voice as you reply, “Yours.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LadyAnne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments