Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Love

"My first anal sex expereince"

29
14 Comments 14
40.3k Views 40.3k
621 words 621 words
Famous Story
My girlfriend wanted me to try anal sex, fisting, and other new things, I always rejected her, I was not turned on by any of those things until one night. She brought home a video showing two women experiencing anal sex. I was quite turned on. After a couple wine coolers I told her lets experiment. She led me to the bedroom, I undressed as she got everything needed to take my anal cherry.

I laid on the bed on my stomach and she helped me put a pillow under my hips. She started by inserting a cotton swab with Vaseline into me so I could get used to something going in. After 2-3 insertions of the cotton swab, she changed to a pencil wrapped in a condom. This did not bother me at all, actually it was pleasurable.

Then she put on a disposable glove and slowly inserted her middle finger, the feeling of my asshole being penetrated like this was odd, but I was getting turned on. Slowly she moved her finger in and out, in and out. Many times she would rotate her finger around. I started breathing heavily and could feel myself getting very wet.

 She told me that she felt I was ready for something bigger, her 6 1/2 inch strap-on, I took a deep breath and told her to go ahead. She put some lube on the strap-on and around my asshole. She told me that when I feel her pushing in to push out and the head will go in smoother.

I felt the head push against me and I pushed out and the head popped in, I was ready to scream and tell her to pull it out, she told me to relax the muscles and it won't hurt. I did and she was able to slide the entire dong in my ass.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

She stopped for a bit so I could get used to the size.

Then she started sliding it in and out of me, it felt so good and I was feeling like I was going to explode anytime. She started moving it faster and faster, I was moaning and telling her to give it all to me. Suddenly I exploded, my whole entire body shook with the onset of a terrific orgasm. She was right this was exciting and I can't wait to do it again.

She wanted me to do her this time, I agreed. I put on the strap-on with 8 inches for her as she had done this before. I lubed her up and she laid on her back with her legs in the air. She told me to be rough as she liked it that way. I rammed that play-cock into her, she yelled out for me to go deeper, I rammed deeper. Her ass opened up so big, I could of put another play-cock in there.

I grabbed her vibe and inserted it in her pussy, she gasped and her hips started moving up and down, back and forth. I pulled the play-cock out of her ass and inserted my hand, it went right in, she was so loose. She told me to slam her, I did, and she squirted everywhere. I put my mouth there and drank all her tasty juices. I then got on top of her and we ate each other until we both got off again.

As I am writing this, I am waiting for her to come home so we can start our evening of wine, dine, and sex, pure sex. She is fantastic and I am so glad she talked me into such a sensual thing. I love anal sex, and cannot wait to do it more after. Maybe tonight try fisting.

 
Published 
Written by babygirl39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments