Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband’s Anal Slut

"Wife tells the story of how she became an anal slut"

22
8 Comments 8
64.0k Views 64.0k
656 words 656 words
Famous Story
Several years ago at a company Christmas party, I got really drunk. I mean like really, really drunk. Falling down, talking gibberish kind of drunk.

My husband got me home and walked me up and down the street a couple of times to help sober me up.

A little later, we started making out, and then the hot sex began. At some point during our fucking we started our anal adventure together. I have to admit I don’t remember a lot about that first time, but I enjoyed it enough that we tried it again a couple of nights later and we have never looked back.

To back up a bit my husband and I had been together for about thirteen years at this point and had been talking about anal play for most of those years. We both had an interest in it but, as it was my ass that was going to be penetrated, I wasn’t so sure I wanted to do it. The thought of it always turned me on in that I want to be a dirty, bad girl kind of way, but the fear of the pain always stopped me.

So back to my incredibly drunken night where there was no thought of fear or really much thought at all and here we were having anal sex. Since that first night four years ago, we have almost exclusively had anal sex. We both really love it that much.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love having my pussy fucked, but there is something so hot and sexy and primal about feeling my husband’s hard cock in my ass.

One of the hottest parts of the experience for me is when my husband comes in my ass. Oh my God it is so damn sexy! Feeling his hot juices squirt deep into my ass gets my pussy so wet and makes me feel like I am being a dirty slut just for him.

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

When I feel him starting to come, I try to really grind my ass onto his dick so I can feel every drop.

One of the things we both enjoy about anal is the dirty talk we do during. I love when my husband calls me his anal slut while pumping is gorgeous dick in and out of my ass. I also tell him how much I love being his anal slut while he is pounding me, and it is so sexy.

The fact that we have only shared anal with each other makes it more intimate to me, and I love being an anal slut just for him.

One of our favorite things to do is have nights alone in hotels and fuck in front of the open windows in our room. Once we added anal to our sex life, this became even hotter. One of my favorite times was when we stayed at a resort that had a golf course, and we had a little cabin that overlooked the course.

After a Mexican dinner with a pitcher of yummy margaritas, we went back to our cabin and got it on. We chose one of the huge sliding glass doors in the living room to fuck in front of. It was so hot being bent over with my hands on the glass door while my husband pounded my ass.

I knew nobody could see us, but there were people out on the course milling about so that added an element of hotness to it.

And the next night we fucked in front of a huge window in the bedroom. Great trip.

One of my long-standing fantasies that I’ve shared with my husband is two men fucking me at once. After we began our anal adventures, a new layer was added to that. In my fantasy, my husband is fucking my ass while another man is sucking my tits and playing with my pussy.
Published 
Written by manudaldownload
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments