Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 10

"Amy offers the prize of her ass to her best friend's father"

28
8 Comments 8
39.0k Views 39.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story

"So, what's my prize?" I asked.

Amy smiled, as she turned and opened one of the drawers in the bedside cabinet. I watched, till she returned with something in her hand. She dropped one end, while she hung onto the other end in her hand, showing me a pair of pink fluffy covered handcuffs. Her eyebrows rose in a sexy wicked way, telling me everything I needed to know about what her plans were.

She pushed my arms up to the top of the bed, before snapping the cuffs upon me and wrapping them around one of the wooden stumps of the headrest. I quickly found myself trapped there, my hands raised over my head, cuffed to the bed for her to do whatever she wanted to me.

"Now you're helpless to my desires. You're gonna get your reward, but first, all you can do is watch!" Amy said. She slipped off the bed, exited the bedroom for a brief moment before she returned with a bag.

Returning back to the bed, she placed it down at her side. She positioned herself at the far end of the bed, where I was forced to stare down at her. She grabbed her panties, slipped them down her thighs and off her legs before flicking them my way as they landed upon my upper chest. They lay there, I was unable to move them with my hands tied. The musky scent swept up from the garment to my face, rising up my nostrils and causing them to flare at the wonderful odor of her sex. She spread open her legs, giving me a chance to view this delightful wet cunt between her thighs. It glowed from the nectar that leaked from within

She leaned to one side, before returning with a toy. A silver metallic vibrator clutched in her hand. She smiled at me, I watched her turn it on. It began to buzz in her hand. She leaned forward, before crawling her way up between my legs. Soon finding herself close to my groin where my cock was fully erect like a flagpole, bulging and pulsating. She gave me a wicked smile, then using the tip of the vibrator, she touched it against my ball sack.

"Holy shit!" I called out, feeling my balls quiver at the wondrous sensation they were feeling.

My legs shook, while my cock reacted in its own way by beginning to do a merry dance, as if it was trying to escape yet with nowhere to run and hide. Amy ran the vibrator back and forth across my balls, causing me to squirm in response to her delicate yet wonderful touch. She ran it up, soon striking a chord upon the lower base of my cock before slipping up and across the long thick shaft towards the mountain top. My cock was going crazy, trying to escape the torment of this amazing sensation of buzzing that found it's every move as it tried to get away. The closer it came, the more the fire inside of me started to burn. Soon, it connected with that so sweet spot around the underside of the bulbous head. My head flung back, digging deeper into the pillows.

"FUCKKKKKK!" I groaned loud, scrunching my face, closing my eyes as my body spasmed at what Amy was doing to me. My upper body rolled from side to side, unable to break the shackles that kept me at her mercy. Unable to reach down and force her to stop this torture, albeit a wonderful sexual torture.

My cock pulsated hard, and she knew she had me at her mercy when she pulled away. My cock finally was free, yet I could still feel the slight buzzing sensation ring through the long thick shaft, especially at the bulbous crowned head that shone in the light. I breathed hard, before looking down to see Amy's wide smile and open eyes at what she'd done to me.

Amy then shuffled back, spreading her legs wide and opening her pussy for me to see once more. She used the vibrator next upon herself, sliding it back and forth across the tender juicy lips between her thighs. Soft moans slipped from her ruby red lips, her eyes closed as this beautiful feeling overtook her. She raised the toy up so that it caressed the hood of her clit and her body reacted instinctively. It spasmed hard at the tender touch, her legs virtually closed in upon themselves.

"Ooooh fuck!" Amy groaned.

Amy rubbed the vibrator back and forth, it kept connecting with the small nub of her clit causing her stomach muscles to react. Her hand clasped at her face, clawing upon herself as the sensation hit every nerve inside of her body that showed in the ecstasy on her face. The vibrator soon became unbearable that she pulled it away, sliding it down across her pussy and then easing it between her wet lips. It slid inside, causing her pussy lips to quiver as it buzzed against them.

"Mmmm... oh God yes!" Amy moaned as it entered her.

She pushed it a few inches inside, before withdrawing and doing it again. She started to fuck herself with the vibrator, sliding it in and out, back and forth inside her tight wet hole. Her hips gently gyrated in rhythm to the smooth feel of the metallic sex toy that penetrated her cunt over and over. Her inner walls struggled to stay focused with the vibration that buzzed against them. She then pushed it in, leaving it there and removed her hand. She sat there, legs wide, the vibrator suck deep into her wet pussy as she looked at me.

Her feet started to crawl over my lower legs. The sensation of her stockings gave off slight electric shocks upon the hair of my legs. They slithered up, closer to my groin where her feet started to play games with my cock. It took the thick hard piece of meat between the soles of her feet. Her feet began to slide up and down across two sides of my cock, slipping back and forth causing a slight friction of the stockings against the soft tender foreskin of my thick hard cock.

"Oh God!" I moaned, watching her perform this foot-job upon me.

Amy licked her lips, not only at this new way to help me get off, but the feel of the vibrator still buzzing away inside her tight wet hole. At one point, she held one foot against one side of my cock before her other started to rub up and down across the opposite side. It gave new sensations that flowed inside of my warm body. One foot continued to play, forcing my cock back to lay against my waist while her foot ran back and forth across the long underside of my thick hard piece of meat. The other foot flowed down between my thighs, and started to tease my balls. Her toes caressed and tickled my sack, causing a warm buzz to rise up into my cock that was still being prodded and rubbed over.

This went on for a little while, adding the sexual tension and rise of energy that filled us both of what we, more me than Amy now, so desperately wanted. To reach the peak of our orgasmic fulfillment. Finally, Amy stopped teasing, she pulled her feet away from my cock and balls.

She took hold of the vibrator once more, sliding it in and out of her tight wet pussy, picking up pace to a smooth rhythm of fucking herself with this sex toy. Moans slipped from between her ruby red lips, the sexual tone of her groans of ecstasy. I was forced to watch her orgasm as her breathing got heavier and deeper, before reaching her climax. Her body writhed, spasmed to a point that she could bear it no more. She slipped the vibrator free from deep in her pussy, it glistened in the soft light of her nectar it was coated in. Her pussy leaked it's sticky honey, while her lips still buzzed at the feel of the vibrator making it's sweet connection upon her womanhood. She sucked on the toy, licking and tasting her own juices, offering sexual moans of her own delight at tasting herself. Placing the toy to one side, she knelt up and stared at me with a smile.

"I'm gonna ride your hard cock deep inside my dripping wet cunt!" Amy told me as she stared at my throbbing cock.

With those words, Amy shuffled forward to rest upon her hands and knees. Her ruby red lips began to kiss, swinging from one leg, then to the other. Taking turns as her head, and the rest of her delightful semi-naked body moved up, drawing closer to my cock that bounced around above. Her gloved hands caressed my lower legs, drawing upon my upper thighs that sent a tingling sensation to my cock. Upon reaching her goal, she flicked her tongue across my ball sack. Quick, rapid repeats of the tip of her tongue as it teased my balls. She took one of my balls inside her mouth and sucked on it.

"Ohhh!" I moaned in response.

Releasing my ball, she ran her tongue up across the sack, rising up across the lower end of my thick piece of meat. Running along the underside, she used her tongue to wet my cock with her own saliva before she reached the crowned head. Once more, she flicked that so sweet spot she knew pushed me over the edge, causing my body to spasm in response. She engulfed several inches in one swift swoop inside her warm wet mouth, drawing down from above and taking it in like a pro. Wrapping her lips around it, she sucked upon my cock inside. Her tongue caressing, prodding and working its magic as it caressed around every side, all while her lips began to rise and drop across my thick hard cock. It slipped in and out between her lips, making it nice and wet for what was about to come next.

Pulling free with a soft sound of a 'pop', my cock glistened in the light. Amy moved further up, using her tongue to draw a line across my waist, my stomach and my chest. Her tongue ran circles around my nipples, before she teasingly, and gently bit upon them while using her tongue to flick across them to make them erect. Further on, her lips soon connected with my own. The taste of my cock still clung to her lips, but I didn't care. My passion, my desire for her overcame any notion of the taste of myself upon her. Her body straddled my own, her hand reached down, sliding across my waist before it grasped a hold of my hard cock. She positioned it so the large bulbous head began to rub back and forth against the juicy lips of her tight wet opening.

Then, in one swift hard movement, she crashed down hard upon it. 'Slap', as her ass cheeks slammed down upon my thighs. My cock plunged deep inside her warm wet hole with some force, as she took all of me inside in one go.

"Shit!" I cried out.

"AGHHH!" Amy screamed in response of taking every inch of me.

Her upper body rose up, finding herself sat upright on my lower waist. My cock still inside her wet hole, her hands clasped upon my chest to keep balance. Her upper body remained motionless, her hips started to gyrate. I could feel my cock swirl around inside, caressing and gently slapping against her silky inner walls of her wet pussy. Her hips swung around and around, in slow sensual movements, occasionally twisting a little faster.

Stopping eventually, she placed more weight upon her hands that still clung upon my chest and rose up an inch or more.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

I could feel my cock pull free from her tight hole. She then pushed it back inside, where it felt warm and safe, and to be honest, where it felt like it belonged. Her body began to swing back and forth, rising and lowering as she began to ride my cock slowly, picking up pace as time went on with each thrust back down upon me. I watched her ride me, my hands still shackled. Her bra shook, from her breasts that gently jiggled within. The more she began to ride me harder, the deeper our breathing became.

At one point, she re-positioned herself so that she put her weight upon the soles of her feet, squatting over me as her body bounced up and down. I stared down between the gap of my own and her body, to see my cock jab in and out of her tight wet cunt. The sound of not only the wetness being created by my cock thrusting in and out of her, but also the sound of her ass cheeks as they slapped down each time upon my thighs. It was like a musical orchestra playing the sounds of sex to an audience of two.

After riding me for several minutes, she rose up as my cock broke free and bounced around, now coated with her sweet nectar. She turned her body around to face away, before taking my cock and sticking it back inside her wet cunt. She started to ride me once more, only this time, I got the beautiful view of watching her reverse cowgirl. The view of her sweet ass cheeks jiggling, twerking and bouncing up and down upon my body is a sight to behold as any man can tell you who've found themselves in this position. It's just a beautiful sight. The bed rocked as she picked up a harder pace, thrusting herself up and down upon my shackled body as I lay there to my own fate.

At one point, she lowered down as her hands grasped at my ankles at the end of the bed. Her hips did most of the work, forcing me to see not only the delight of watching my cock slide between those juicy lips that clung so tightly around my hard thick cock, but also gave me a perfect view of the tight pucker hole of her ass. She rode me close to the edge of cumming, before she stopped when she started to feel my cock pulsate inside of her and pulled free. Now is not the time for me to cum it seemed.

Turning around, Amy looked back at my naked, sweaty body. Clutching the key in her hand, she rose up and un-cuffed me. My mouth grappled with her breasts, still covered in her bra, as she hovered over me. My hands broke free and clawed at her back, holding her close to me. Finally pulling away, she sat upon my body and looked at me. She reached behind her back and unleashed her beautiful breasts for me to take view in once more, flinging her bra across the room to the floor. I leaned up, my mouth almost thrashing one of her succulent breasts between my lips as I sucked on it. I didn't leave either alone, using my hands to squeeze and pull at the erect nipple while using my tongue and mouth upon the other at the same time.

"Don't you want your prize?" Amy softly whispered.

I pulled back, looking up at this amazing young woman before me.

"I thought fucking you was the prize?" I asked, confused.

"Oh no. The prize is something else. I've thought about it for a while, and I want you to fuck me in the ass!" Amy blurted out with a cheeky grin.

I sat there, surprised more than anything at what she was asking of me. I'd done anal before, but my ex-wife was never keen on me taking her up that hole so it rarely happened. But this, this young woman wanted me to fuck her up the ass and seemed enthralled in some way for me to do so.

"If you're sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive. I want that big hard cock of yours to fuck my tight young firm asshole!" she said.

With that, Amy turned around and reached over to pull something from the bag. It was a small tube to help ease the pain and make it a bit more bearable when I entered her tight hole. She handed it to me, before she turned and positioned herself towards the end of the bed on her hands and knees. Her head turned, staring back upon me with those puppy dog eyes and sweet innocence that was about to be broken for good.

I slipped a small amount of lube upon my finger, and then started to gently rub it between her cheeks.

"Oooh.. that's cold!" Amy whispered with a smile.

Using my fingers, I began to rub the lube down along the crack of her ass, before finding her tight pucker hole. I slipped my fingers back and forth across her hole, making sure she was well lubed up before I used a finger and gently prodded it inside, just slightly. Amy's body reacted instinctively, her ass tightening and her body tensing up.

"Relax hun, I promise I'll be gentle!" I told her.

Amy began to relax a little easier, which I felt. My finger slowly moved further inside, lubing her tight hole. Pulling free, I leaned forward onto my knees and found myself behind her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Amy nodded in response, still feeling anxious about what she was about to receive. I placed some lube upon the bulbous head of my cock and slowly began to spread it around so that I was also well prepared for the journey I was about to go on. I ran the upper length of my thick hard cock back and forth across the crack of her ass, sliding it up and down before I positioned the tip of my cock at the small hole of her ass. Slowly, I gently eased my way inside. Her pucker hole opened up. Within moments, I found an inch or so of the head inside her ass, holding it there as I felt Amy tense up a little again before relaxing.

My hands clasped upon her hips, holding her steady as I moved on. Another inch, then another slowly descending into her tight pucker hole. I could feel how tight she was inside, clutching upon the thickness of my hard shaft. I could feel her ass stretching to fit me inside.

Amy felt the pain but drove on through it, this new sensation was almost unbearable, yet exciting at the same time. Her pussy soaked at the delight of her other hole taking the hard thick cock inside. She gritted her teeth as I withdrew a little then pushed on again. Amy's hands clasped tight upon the bed sheets, gripping them in her hand.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as I pushed back into her ass.

I could feel how extremely tight she was, and from the feel of it, I was definitely the first to penetrate this tight hole of hers. The lube helped my cock slide in and out with some ease, yet the tightness of her ass was still incredibly difficult to try and break in further. I began to pick up a small rhythm, back and forth my hips gyrated, my cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole.

"Agh... ohhh!" Amy groaned in response to the pain and feel of me inside her. She accepted it now, her body becoming more relaxed as time went on, and the tension of being fucked in the ass became not only bearable, but enjoyable.

"Fuck... you have such a tight asshole!" I told Amy.

Amy glanced back and smiled in response, before her face showed the slight pain as I plundered back into her once more.

By now, I was in a smooth rhythm of slowly, and very gently fucking her asshole. I leaned forward, hovering over her as I kissed her spine while my hand reached under to grapple with one of her breasts, squeezing it and pulling upon her erect nipple to add to the intensity of her sexual feelings.

"Hmm ... oh yes!" Amy moaned at my touch.

My body slapped into her ass cheeks, creating that sweet sound of flesh upon flesh. My upper body continued to hover over hers, where I leaned in with my hot breathe across her neck. My hand shuffled from her breast, across her toned stomach and between her thighs. My fingers started to rub across the tender flesh of her pussy lips. My fingers were quickly soaked in her sticky nectar, as I continued to rub her pussy. Occasionally, I'd slide a finger, or two inside. Fucking both her holes at the same time. Amy moaned in response to both her holes being filled.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I whispered to her.

"Oooh... cum over my ass!" Amy told me.

"I'm getting close!" I informed her, but I think she already knew that.

My hips gyrated a little faster. The feel of her tight hole trying to hold on to my throbbing hard cock was pushing me towards the brink of insanity. I could feel my insides burning, drawing closer to the pinnacle and exploding while my fingers fucked her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" I called out, feeling the rush begin to take over.

My cock thrust free from her tight hole, while my hand plunged out of her wet cunt. I wrapped my hand around my thick hard piece of meat and began jerking hard and fast. Within seconds I felt it explode.

"AGHH!" I loudly groaned.

A wave of cum rushed to the bulbous head before shooting out of the slit, flying through the air and crash landing upon Amy's back and her ass. Streams of my seed slowly ran down between the crack of her ass, towards the tight hole I'd just pulled free of. I continued to jerk knowing I was not finished, where a second wave spewed out. This one not as heavy or long, it crashed against her ass and dribbled down upon the sheets between us.

I knelt there, my cock grasped tight in my own hand as it continued to pulsate to pump out every drop. My breathing was sharp, slowly coming down from the high I was on. I wiped the sweat from my forehead that ran across my face. Staring down upon Amy's beautiful ass. Her hole now widened by where my cock had been. Her pussy was still soaked, as it seeped her own nectar upon the sheets below.

I grabbed some of the bed sheet and wiped my cum stains off her body, cleaning her up the best I could before pulling her back against my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tight in a warm embrace and kissed her neck to reassure her all was done, albeit she knew that already.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm, that was wonderful!" Amy said in response, turning her head to kiss me on the lips.

I pulled her back with me, where we gently eased our bodies to lay upon the bed, sideways. Spooning her close to me, I held her tight in my arms while this wonderful new sexual encounter we'd just experienced sent us both into a deep sleep for the night.

This is my first attempt at writing an Anal story. I tried to make it sensual and sweet, like the rest of the series, so I hope it came across alright. Any thoughts appreciated and thanks for viewing.

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments