Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Backdoor

"A woman who likes her guests to use the backdoor."

59
23 Comments 23
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

You enter my apartment, and you have the most decadent intentions on your mind. You are lusting for some lascivious sex and you want to abuse my body. I knew you were coming over; I knew you had lust in your heart and a hard cock in your pants, but I did not care to give you the satisfaction of knowing that I wanted you to fuck me so hard. I dress for you arrival. A pair of low riding black lace panties which show an exquisite camel toe and my sheer black yoga pants over my panties. I choose a sheer smoky grey sheer bra, one which shows my stiff nipples and dark areolas. My 36Ds flounce and bounce when I move, and I know this makes you so horny. I remain a bit aloof, play hard to get. I want your raging hard cock to ache with a fiery need for my pussy.

I slip behind you, pressing my bare tits to your back so you can feel the stiffness of my nipples. My hands wrap around your chest and I playfully pinch your rigid nipples and then I unbutton your shirt. My hand on your burning flesh, I tease your nipples. Then I lower my right hand and place it on the sizeable bulge under your jeans. A gentle stroke and a mischievous squeeze of your erection tells me you want to fuck. I kiss your neck and unbutton your jeans. Next, I slide the zipper down, my fingertips brushing your cock. A deep sultry moan escapes your lips as I tug on your jeans. Your bare ass in my face, and I bite your ass cheek as I get your jeans down to your ankles for you to step out of them. You are naked now; you are my fuck toy.

My hands on your bare thighs, I kneel in front of and touch your cock to my ruby red lips. A firm kiss, I taste your pre-cum and then I take you into my mouth. I suck on your cock, feel it pulse and then I pull on it playfully. Your cock is hard as steel, and I rub my tits on your erection. Your hand on my back, your fingers touch the side of my boobs and my tits are yours to play with. I start to dart away but you grab my hips. Your fingers on the waist band peel my tight yoga pants garment from my body and leave them in a heap on the floor. I slip from your grasp and escape to kitchen counter. You are aggressive now.

“Grab the counter my little slut, playtime is over,” you growl.

Bent at the waist, my tits swaying seductively, you rip my panties, toss them aside and nestle your cock against my ass. I feel your arms around my hips, your rigid cock wedged in the crack of my ass, and your hands on my mound squeezing and then you stick a finger in my pussy. I grind on your invading finger and the chills run up my back. Your hard cock is now rubbing the bottom of my pussy and your cock drips with my oozing nectar. You push my head down and I am gripping the countertop with a white-knuckle death grip. Your finger now toying with my backdoor. Reaming my tight anus and making it pucker. It is my turn to moan. I can feel the velvety head pushing on my asshole.

You know I need a lot of lube to take a cock in my ass, but this does not deter your efforts to breach my asshole. Suddenly I feel some lukewarm liquid on my back. I look back and you are pouring a generous amount of olive oil onto my back. I can feel the slippery oil between the crack of my ass cheeks. I feel your hand spreading the oil over my cheeks and my anus. You stand there stroking your cock greasing it up with the olive oil and then you wipe your hand on my pussy. I feel like a Greek salad and your thick cock is slipping all over my ass. I can feel the head of your cock forcing its way into my tight hole.

SamaanthaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamaanthaVega

"Fuck me in the ass. I want to feel your fat cock in my ass. "Fuck that feels good," I gasp.

I feel your huge head press hard against my asshole. The pressure increasing , but your forceful jabbing thrusts were required until finally my tight asshole yields to your massive cock head. The head of your cock feels gigantic in my tight little asshole. I feel my asshole stretch as you thrust. Tears well up in my eyes and I let out a few loud, shrill squeals. My asshole is stretched tightly around the huge shaft of your cock. Slowly, you sink your shaft deeper and deeper into my well-oiled asshole. It is so between my tight round ass cheeks and soon I have your entire cock in my ass. Slowly as you cock penetrates, sinking deeper into me, I arch my back. At long last, your cock is fully seated in my ass. I feel packed with your cock impaled in my tight hole. I can feel your bulbous cock head deep in me and the thick shaft stretching me. I can feel one hand on my firm tits playing with my erect nipples while another hand is teasing my aching, burning clit.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Ride my ass. Fuck me hard and make me scream. Please, just fuck me in my ass. Ride my ass,” I moan.

I took the short strokes, then the long strokes and your fucking cock being buried to the hilt in my ass. Slow, long, and deep, it felt so fucking hot, so good to be sodomized and dominated with such a fat cock. It is so dominating that I am now writhing and whimpering under your body. I am at your mercy as you ravage my ass. I can hear you moaning and groaning as your cock slips and slides in my ass. You are working hard now, pumping your cock in and out of me, and giving me violent thrusts to drive it in deep with each thrust.

I could feel that I am close to having a mind-blowing, colossal orgasm. I lose control and began to scream and writhe beneath you as you rode my ass. I grind my ass on your throbbing cock. Your thrusts no longer fluid but erratic and frequent pauses and your cock pulsating in my ass. I felt the first spurt as hot seed erupts from your cock filling my ass with your steamy cum. A few more strokes and another intense burst of semen now fills my ass and your thick cum is now leaking from my ass. The hot cum seeping from my asshole is now trickling down my legs and dripping on the tile floor below. Pushing back on your cock I take great pleasure and pride of you filling my ass with your man seed.

I am a woman that so enjoys a man who will fuck my ass. 

 

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments