Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lifeguard 2: Jill and Frank: Chapter 6

"“Frank, please shoot the liquid up my anal canal.”"

23
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Deepening their love, pun intended."

Jill grabbed Frank’s hand and pulled him up from the side of the pool and led him back into the bedroom they were staying in. She kissed him sweetly and asked, “Will you help me wash my hair.”

Frank replied, “Of course I will.”

Frank went to the bathroom with the huge shower and turned on the water. Jill returned a few minutes later with a couple of bottles and something that looked like a syringe. Frank didn’t really pay much attention as he was too enthralled looking at Jill’s nakedness and marveling at what a lucky man he was.

They both got in the shower. Jill handed Frank a bottle and asked him to soap her hair. Jill had long, past-the-shoulder, blonde hair. Until Jill, Frank had only been around black women, so he was familiar with how they washed and conditioned their hair, but truthfully, he wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do now. He jumped in, poured shampoo in his hand, then started to massage it into Jill’s hair. It worked. 

The shampoo lathered up, cascading all over Jill’s and Frank’s body, causing a sensual slipperiness which Frank enjoyed, softly stroking Jill’s lubricated body. He had another erection. Jill then got directly under the shower and slowly rinsed her hair with Frank slowly exposing her hair to the water. Seeing her in the water made him weak in the knees. 

Once she was done, she grabbed a bottle of conditioner, and asked Frank to apply that to her hair. Frank did so happily. More stroking of Jill’s hair and of her lubricated body ensued. Jill was also returning the favor to Frank and rubbing up and down his legs, torso and occasionally his erection.

They were almost dancing as they undulated under the warm shower. Jill got under the showerhead and began to rinse the conditioner out of her hair. Frank came up behind Jill and began running his erection up and down her body, sliding his dick in the crack of her ass, up and down, up and down.

Jill’s hair was now rinsed off.

She touched a button on the wall and the shower turned into a mild steam, though it wasn’t too hot. She turned around and went to get the other bottle and the syringe. Frank was a bit perplexed as he’d never seen a syringe used for washing hair.

She dipped the syringe into the bottle, pulled the syringe up, filling the tube with the liquid from inside of the bottle, and handed the syringe to Frank. She turned away from him, bent over and surprised Frank by saying, “Frank, please shoot the liquid up my anal canal.”

Frank had never had anal sex. He figured his penis was far too large to be accepted. He definitely liked playing with Evelyn's ass and asshole when they made love, but that was with his fingers only.

Jill said, “Please,” with some urgency.

Frank could only say, “Are you sure?”

Jill shook her head yes. He gently stroked her shampoo and conditioner slicked butt, pushed a finger gently into her ass and gently replaced it with the syringe and pushed the liquid in as soon as it was fully inserted. Once done, Jill turned toward him, gave him a kiss, squeezed his still massive hardon, grabbed the bottle of liquid and poured it liberally over his penis, rubbing it into his skin and its entire length.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

Jill turned, bent over, grabbing a hold of a security bar on the wall of the shower. Frank grabbed the bottle of lubricant, now he got it, and walked over to where Jill’s beautiful ass was pointing at him. He was in totally uncharted territory for him.

Frank poured more lubricant on Jill’s lovely ass and slowly pushed his penis to the tip of her anus. Frank’s penis was beautifully shaped to start the process of entering Jill’s ass. A small beautifully shaped mushroom that gradually over about seven and a half inches got bigger and fatter. The first part was pretty easy and popped in quickly. Jill jerked a bit from the surprise, not from any pain; the first entry of anal sex is always like that. It’s a surprise.

Jill began to slowly push back on Frank’s cock. She couldn't go too fast as his penis grew in girth rapidly as she went south of the head. Frank was afraid to move as he didn’t want to hurt Jill. Jill was determined as she loved anal sex. She knew that Frank’s cock was going to be hard to take, but she was going to do it. She knew it was going to hurt… for a time. 

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, Frank’s penis was engulfed as Jill relaxed and pushed, relaxed and pushed until she had him all the way to his balls. She let out a long sigh knowing she didn’t need to go any further. The feeling was magnificent. It hurt, it tingled and she couldn’t help herself as she orgasmed. It came from somewhere deep, it cracked her, like hitting your funny bone but all over your body. She started shaking, quivering, spasming, legs shaking. She held onto the bar so she wouldn’t fall down, Frank held onto her hips, but she was slippery and she slipped off his cock in a spasm totally out of control. Frank grabbed her before she could hit the floor and somehow held onto her so she didn’t hurt herself.

She lay gasping for several minutes, shaking, spasming. Frank held her. He’d never seen anything like that.

Jill finally caught her breath, exhaled deeply and looked into Frank’s eyes. She said, “You’re not done yet.”

She bounced up, got more lubricant out, slathered it on Frank’s cock, turned around and guided his huge member deep into her anus. She pushed back hard, again, and again, and again. They were in rhythm as Frank found his pace and started to pound Jill. He fucked her so hard he lifted her legs off the ground. If she hadn’t been holding on to the safety bar in the shower she’d have hurt herself. She came in her anus, she came in her vagina, she came and came and came. Finally Frank came with a grunt and one long pulse that seemed to last forever.

They were totally spent, but Frank had just enough strength to pull out of Jill’s anus, turn her around and seat her on the bench in the shower and sit down himself and let out a groan of ecstasy.

Jill just turned to him and between gasps of breath and continuing spasms, kissed him wildly while expressing her love over and over, again and again. And, she was crying all at the same time. She couldn’t express what it felt like to be totally consumed with passion, she’d never experienced it… but now, she knew how lust and love could work together.

Frank just accepted Jill’s love with a response of kisses and hugs and a sincere disbelief in what had just happened. What a day!

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments