Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late With The Rent Again

"Where's the rent money?"

52
26 Comments 26
59.0k Views 59.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I did something that I’m kind of regretting now. All the rage is to get your hair straightened. Everybody goes to have keratin treatments on their hair. The stiff price of having it done can set you back about two hundred dollars. The stylists will encourage you to buy the products to make sure your hair stays straight.

Here’s where it gets a little weird. I took three hundred dollars out of my rent money and used it on my hair. My hair looks fabulous, except now, I don’t have my rent. I don’t get paid again until next week.

I already had issues last month, when I saw a vintage jacket that I had to have. My landlord is getting tired of my rent problems. He gave me a week last month to get his money. I don’t think he’s going to like that I’m three hundred dollars short.

I don’t want to ask my parents for the money. My father would make a big deal about my hair and tell me that I need to be more responsible with my money. My mother would never give it to me either, because she thinks I have a shopping addiction. My brother is just a kid and wouldn’t have that kind of money either.

I’m at my wits end and don’t know what I should do. I have been dodging him all day and hope that he doesn’t come knocking on my door demanding his money.

**

I had just come home from work and popped a lean cuisine into my microwave. I opened a bottle of wine and took a big sip. I figured I’d get a little tipsy and try to think of a solution for my rent problem. I drank the wine really quick and poured myself another glass. It was a nice sweet tasting wine.

After a little while, somebody was knocking on my door. I walked to the door and looked into the peep hole. It was my landlord and I had no way of getting out of my predicament. I had to answer the door and give him my latest sob story. I was hoping he'd be as nice as last month. I slowly opened the door.

“Miss. Black, your rent is due. Would you please get it for me!”

“I had a little problem, and I don’t have it all. I could give you what I have. Come in and I’ll get it for you.”

My landlord is a fat guy that has several missing teeth and terrible body odor. He has greasy hair and bad breath. He walked into my house and patiently waited for his money. He appeared not to be in the greatest of moods.

I walked into my bedroom and got the money and walked back out to him.

“This is what I have.”

“There’s only nine hundred here. You owe me three hundred more.”

“I told you I’m a little short. I’ll have the money for you next Friday.”

“I need it now! You were late last month. I gave you an extra week last time.”

“I don’t have any more money. I’ll have the rest of it next Friday.”

“I’m sorry, I need it today. If you don’t have it, I’ll have to ask you to leave. Every month you have a new excuse. You have to pay today or leave.”

“I don’t have the money. I don’t have anybody to ask for the money. You’re going to have to wait.”

“This is my building and I don’t have to wait for nothing. You either pay today or you get the fuck out of here.”

“I don’t have anywhere else to stay. I promise to get you the money.”

“I need it today. Today is the day you need to pay your rent.”

“I don’t have it. I can give it to you Friday.”

“Not acceptable, Miss Black. You owe me the money today. I can think of another way you could pay me.”

“How?”

“Sex!”

“Sex! You want me to have sex with you?”

“Yes! It’s the only way. If we have sex, nine hundred will be all you owe me.”

I just stood there with a blank expression. I looked at my landlord like he was out of his fucking mind. He's fat and greasy looking with fat fingers and missing teeth. He smells terrible. He was licking his lips looking at me. He was undressing me with his eyes. I could tell the thought of his suggestion was making him horny.

I was weighing my options and didn’t really know how I could get out of this. I didn’t have any more money to give him, and I couldn’t leave the apartment and live somewhere else. I really had no desire to sleep with him. Just looking at him repulsed me. I didn’t have any other options. I would have to sleep with him, and he knew I would, because there was no other way.

“Fine. I’ll sleep with you. I don’t want to kiss though. We can do whatever you want, but no kissing.”

“Fine. Now take off your clothes and get on your knees. I want a blow job!"

“Okay.”

It was the most embarrassing thing I ever had to do. He sat on my couch, and watched me take off my clothes. I felt sick, but had to do as he said to do. There was no other way around this. He was so fat and smelled terribly. I took off my sweater and unzipped my skirt. I was in just my bra and underwear. He just looked at me licking his lips. I knew I was probably the best looking person he'd ever have sex with. He wasn't married and probably never got fucked much. He just looked at me very intently, while I undressed.

I unhooked my bra and released my large breasts. He smiled at me. His two front teeth were missing. He had a gold chain around his neck that he played with. I pulled down my panties and walked over to him. He stood up and held and massaged my firm breasts. He twisted and pulled at my nipples. He kept smiling at me, which made me sick to watch.

He was very rough with my breasts. He was slapping at them and would squeeze them together. I couldn’t believe that I was becoming aroused. I hadn’t had sex in a while and was actually getting turned on. My fat landlord, who looked like trailer trash, was turning me on. This was a very sad day for me. Beautiful girl loves fat ugly guy. Beautiful girl wants fat ugly man to fuck her. This was too depressing to even think about.

“Take my cock out of my pants! I got something you want!”

I wondered if he had a small dick.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

He was so fucking fat. I wondered how we’d have sex later. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops. I unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers and pants down. I was shocked that he had an enormous cock. I couldn’t believe this gross guy had a nine inch dick. I stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. The man had a hairy chest and a hairy back. He was not hot and sexy in any way. He wasn't a beautiful man that looked like a prince. He was just gross! A gross man that I needed to have sex with.

I got on my knees and played with his cock for a little while. He played with my blonde hair, while I jerked him off. I opened my mouth and put his tip into my mouth. I held his hairy balls and played with them. I fed more and more of his cock down my mouth.

My mouth was stuffed with his thick dick. He started to face fuck my mouth. His cock tasted sweaty and gross, but I kept pace with him. He was fucking my mouth faster and faster. My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. He was enjoying my efforts. He was holding up my hair watching me suck his huge dick.

“That’s enough now! Take me to your bedroom. I want to fuck you now.”

“Okay.”

I started walking to my bedroom. I couldn’t believe we were going to have sex. This definitely was not the highlight of my day. His body odor was very strong and I felt sick. I couldn’t believe his cock would be in my body soon. The thought of it made me feel sick.

He held me in a tight embrace and played with my breasts some more.

“Lay down and open your legs! I’m going to make your pussy cream now. Get ready, Miss Black!”

I was kind of excited he wanted to lick my pussy. I hadn’t had oral sex in a long time. I put my head on the pillow and opened my legs. My landlord got on his knees and pulled my legs closer to his mouth. He licked my pussy lips up and down and all around. He pushed his fat finger into my pussy and finger fucked me hard and fast. He rubbed on my clitoris, and I couldn’t believe how excited he made me.

He pushed several fingers into my pussy and fucked me fast. My pussy was so wet and I was moaning and groaning. My pussy was dripping, while he fingered me fast.

“You’re a slut. You’re so wet for me. I’m going to fist your cunt. Fucking hell!”

He pushed his entire fist inside of my stretched pussy. I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt.

“Fuck me harder! Put more of your arm inside of me. Oh God! It feels so good.”

My landlord was fisting me harder and deeper. He had so much of his arm up inside of my cunt. I felt so dirty, while he fisted me. I was actually enjoying him and ached for him to fuck me. I wanted him to put his greasy dick inside of my pussy.

“Fuck me! Please fuck me with your cock!”

“You want my cock, Bitch? Beg me to fuck you!”

“Please fuck me! I want your big dick. I want you to fuck my tight cunt. I need your big dick!”

“Tell me what a whore you are! Tell me you're a cheap skank that spends her rent and fucks her landlord instead.”

“I’m a cheap whore that spends my money and fucks for rent.”

“Get on your hands and knees! Put you face down and your ass up!”

“Okay!”

“I’m going to fuck that pretty ass of yours!”

“My ass? Can’t you just fuck my pussy?”

“No. A nice girl like you probably is an anal virgin. I'd much rather fuck your ass.”

“Let me get some lube. You can’t put that monster cock into my tiny asshole.”

“Fine. Go get it and come right back.”

“Okay.”

I went into my kitchen first and drank two glasses of wine quickly. I had to be tipsy to even have him fuck me. His body odor was overbearing. I went into the bathroom and got the lube. I walked back to my bedroom and gave it to my fat landlord. I still couldn’t believe I was going to have sex with him. Anal sex was not what I was thinking about with a slob like him.

“Present that ass for me! Get on your hands and knees. Do it princess!”

“Okay.”

I went towards the end of the bed with my ass up in the air and my head down. My landlord squeezed the lube on my asshole and his enormous cock. He pulled my buttocks apart and pushed his cock slowly into my asshole. I groaned and moaned, while he got positioned inside of my tight hole.

I could feel how hard his cock was, while he fed more and more cock into my anal canal. He held my hips and rammed his cock into my asshole.

“Oh God! Fucking hell! Go slower. You’re going to kill me like that.”

“Does my princess like her ass getting fucked? My princess is a whore. A rent whore!”

I was hoping that nickname wouldn’t get out. I could just hear my neighbors talking about this. Cute girl in apartment twenty-seven having the landlord fuck her ass. No I didn’t need this getting out.

“Oh God! Your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder and faster!”

He grabbed my hips and fed his cock deeper and deeper inside of my asshole. His enormous cock felt amazing in my asshole.

"Please fuck my pussy! I’m going to come."

My landlord pulled his cock out of my asshole and rammed it into my pussy. I was moaning and groaning. My tits were swaying to the left and to the right, while he fucked my pussy hard. I was very excited and let out a moan and exploded my cunt juices on his hard cock. My body was shaking during orgasm.

“Get on your knees! I want to come down your throat.”

I moved quickly to the floor. I opened my mouth wide and he pushed his dick into my mouth. I held his hairy balls, while he blasted his hot cream down my mouth. I swallowed his sticky cream. I couldn’t believe I had sex with this gross man. The worst part was I really enjoyed it.

“Next time you’re late, we can have sex again!”

I just smiled at him. I planned on being late again next month. I was going to let this greasy man fuck my asshole again. I was worried I really was a rent whore.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments