Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen clean up leads to the bedroom part 2

"Allie and Scott try something new."

15
6 Comments 6
20.6k Views 20.6k
981 words 981 words
Scott had got up from the bed before me. He went into the living room and turned the TV on to one of his favorite shows. I walked into the room wearing one of my favorite skirts that reached the top of my knees and a tank top.

I laid down on the couch and put my legs on Scott's lap and began to read one of my books. He put his hand on my knee, and gently caressed it. He moved his fingers to my thigh and under my skirt. He slipped a finger into my boyshorts and into my wet folds. He chucked when I gasped at his cold finger entering my pussy.

"God Baby your already wet for me aren't you." He said taking his finger out of me. "Take off you boyshorts. I want to see your pussy." He said

I took off my boyshorts and opened my legs to his eyes. He smiled when he saw that I had shaved my pussy. Scott pushed my legs apart more and bent his head to my pussy. He licked between the lips and then stuck his tongue inside me. His fingers played with my clit. Pinching and pulling on it till I started moaning loudly.

"Do not cum." Scott demanded me. "Baby? I want to try something new. I want to try and fuck your ass. Will you try it?" He asked me.

"Won't that hurt?" I asked with concern.

"It might at first, but I would go slow and be gentle. I'll stop when you ask me too." He said caressing my legs with his thumb.

I thought about it and decided to try it.

"Okay I'll try it, but if it hurts too much we will stop?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Of course Baby." He said. He stood up and unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off with his boxers. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off and let it drop to the floor. My eyes took his body in and I blushed.

He helped me to my feet and took off my tank top and bra and let it fall to the floor. He pushed my skirt over my hips and smiled when he saw my body.

"So beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. "Turn around and get on all fours. Let your stomach rest on the pillows." He said. He pulled a few pillows off the couch and laid them down. I did as he asked.

"Stay there and I'll be right back." He said. He walked to our room and came back with a bottle of lube. He got behind me and poured the lube down my ass crack and spread it around my little hole with his fingers. He slowly slipped a finger into my ass and let me get used to it. I moaned softly as he penetrated my ass. He began fucking my ass with his finger. He added more lube to my ass and squeezed in another finger and I moaned louder as he stretched my asshole.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

He put in three fingers and stretched me further.

"Easy!" I cried out with tears in my eyes. He stopped and let me get used to his fingers in my ass.

"Sorry Baby." Scott said. I pushed my ass against his fingers and moaned.

"I'm okay now." I said moaning as he began to move. He pulled his fingers out and poured more lube on my ass and pushed some into the little hole. He poured some on his cock and placed the head of his cock to my asshole and gently pushed. I moaned as he pushed in slowly.

"God Baby your ass is so tight." Scott said holding my hips and pushing himself into the hilt. I gasped when he was buried in my ass.

"Oh my God." I cried out tears coming to my eyes. He stopped moving and reached around me and began to rub my clit. I moaned and pushed against him. He took this as a sign I was ready for him to begin fucking my ass. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in inch by inch. He stopped when I moaned.

"Are you okay?" He asked concern growing in his voice.

"Don't stop!" I moaned pushing against him. He grabbed my hips and pushed into me harder and faster. I moaned and pushed back meeting every thrust of his hips.

"God Baby I don't think I can wait any longer. I want to fill your ass with my cum." He said yelling out.

"Fill my ass with your Cum Scott. I am so close to cumming." I said taking over for Scott and rubbing my clit hard and fast. I moaned as I felt him tighten and pull my hips to his pelvis. He squirted his cum deep into my ass as I began to cum. My juices running down my legs and all over my fingers.

He pulled out slowly and got up and pulled me to my feet. He kissed my forehead and lifted me into his strong arms. He carried me into the bath room and sat me down on the toilet and began the bath water. He got in and motioned for me to get in as well. I sat between his legs and sighed as he began to wash me with my soap. His hands gently massaged my body.

"Thank you Baby." He whispered into my ear.

"Mmmhmmm." I said sleepily. He had me stand up and he pulled the plug on the tub and dried me off and carried me to our bedroom and laid me gently on the bed. He covered me up with the blanket and went to the kitchen.

When I woke he had made a nice little dinner and we ate in bed. Talking and holding each other.
Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments