Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly - A favour for a friend.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."

49
12 Comments 12
9.6k Views 9.6k
5.3k words 5.3k words

“Peter, I need a favour,” I looked up from my work at the sound of my office door opening, smiling when I saw it was Kelly closing the door behind her.

My smile was a natural reaction, the sort any red-blooded male had whenever a beautiful woman entered the room, but with Kelly it was a little broader because I’d known her for years and we’d been close friends since day-one.

Kelly was a beautiful woman, but we’d never dated, nor even shared a drunken kiss for that matter, due to the fact she’d been married for as long as I’ve known her and was faultlessly faithful; a woman who wouldn’t even entertain a bad word about her husband, despite the fact he was a bit of prick.

I’d never shared my thoughts about Mark, Kelly’s husband, because I didn’t want to be that guy, the loser who lusts after his hot friend, but it didn’t change the fact that every time I’d met the bloke he’d been drunk and obnoxious.

It would be impolite to say he was a rude slob with a roaming eye; but it would also be correct, and I couldn’t believe that Kelly hadn’t noticed this for herself. God knows what she went through making their marriage work, but I couldn’t find a fault in her behaviour, even if my heart secretly bled knowing how relationships with men like Mark usually resolved themselves.  

Over the years I’d always held my silence, which couldn’t be said about most of Kelly’s friends, and my restraint was something I knew she appreciated. I knew her, it wasn’t that she was blind to her husband’s faults, it was that she really believed in, ‘till death do us part.

 

“Hey Kelly,” I answered, as she moved to take the chair opposite my desk, “what can I do for you?”

As she sat down my smile died a little, “Kelly, what’s wrong; have you been crying?”

The question was just a courtesy, she’d obviously been crying, “Sorry Peter, I must look a mess.”

A mess was not how I would describe Kelly, and today she looked as lovely as always, even dressed a little more up than I was used to seeing her around the office; wearing a loose pleated cut pencil black skirt and a beautiful cream shirt, with more buttons open than was entirely professional.

If you looked beyond the sadness in her eyes and to the shape of her body, with barely a thin layer of clothing containing it, it was enough to make you catch your breath. Kelly was a woman defined by curves, with beautiful medium cupped breasts and an arse the shape of peach; even sitting down, as she was now, I could see the shape of it in my minds eye.

“Kelly, don’t be silly,” I said, forcing a smile back on face, “you could stop traffic, but you just look like you’ve been crying.”

“It’s Mark,” her eyes left mine as she said it, as if she was ashamed, “he’s cheating on me.”

“What!” the word came out like a cough, “are you sure?” I knew the man was a moron, but I couldn’t believe he’d be stupid enough to actually cheat on his wife.

“Yes,” she answered, clearly trying hard not to cry again, “I found out this morning, but it’s been going on for a while.”

I sat in silence for a few moments without a clue what to say. Eventually, with words failing me, I got up from my own chair and walked around my desk to give her a rough hug, trying to pour all of my unspoken emotion into the gesture, simply to let Kelly know that her friends would be there for her; no matter what.

Kelly pressed her face against my shoulder, hugging me back as she sobbed a little, “I just can’t believe it.”

I hugged a little harder, nodding silently, while placing my hand on the back of her head in a gesture of reassurance; releasing my hug just before it got awkward.

Rather than taking my seat again, I perched on the edge of my desk, just to comfort Kelly with my presence.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” I asked quietly.

“It’s stupid,” she answered, averting her eyes again, “are you sure want to hear it?”

I took her hand, squeezing it, “Of course I want to hear about it, but only if you need to talk.”

She took a deep breath, “Mark’s been pushing me for a while now, putting pressure on me.”

I stopped her suddenly, I shouldn’t have because she clearly needed to let go, but I had to ask, “Kelly, has that bastard been hitting you?”

“No,” I saw a tear fall from her eye onto her cheek, which she wiped away with her free hard, “it’s not like that, he’s been putting pressure on me to do things for him; sexually I mean.”

I stopped squeezing her hand, a change she noticed, which brought her eyes back to my own. My reaction was involuntary, but I was afraid for my friend “Kelly, I’m sorry and I really don’t know how to say this, but are you sure he hasn’t hurt you?”

She shook her head and I believed her, or at least believed that she didn’t feel as though she’d been abused, “Mark hasn’t hit me, or anything like that, he’s just said a lot of nasty things to be me. It’s mostly when he’s been out drinking and comes home late,” Kelly blushed, at the thought of what she was going to say next, “he likes to fuck me after he’s been out with his mates.”

I squeezed her hand harder, in fear of where the story was heading, “Honestly I don’t mind, but for the last few months he’s been drinking more and been pressuring me have anal sex.” Kelly’s blush deepened to a darker shade, “You must think I’m a prude.”

“Kelly, I don’t think you’re a prude,” I swallowed audibly, “it’s okay not to like anal sex.”

“Have you ever done it?” She asked, surprising me.

This time it was my turn to blush, and I wasn’t sure how to answer, “Well, no, I’ve never been fucked in the arse.”

“That’s not what I meant,” she replied smiling a little at my lame obfuscation, and I was glad to have cheered her up a little.

“No, I know what you meant,” I had to swallow again, my mouth full of saliva. This wasn’t a conversation I was planning on having with anyone today, let alone a beautiful married friend, “Honestly though, I haven’t tried anal sex either.”

It was Kelly turn to squeeze my hand, “Haven’t you ever wanted to?”

“You mean with you, or in general?” I tried to joke again, attempting to dodge the question.

She laughed a little, but wasn’t perturbed, “Peter, I’m serious, my marriage is over, and I need to know if it’s my fault?”

“Kelly don’t be stupid,” I answered without thinking, “if you’re telling me your husband is cheating on you because you won’t let him fuck you in the arse, when he’s drunk apparently, then there is no possible way that your marriage breaking down is your fault.”

“Honestly Kelly,” I probably should have stopped, but I couldn’t, “I think Mark is an arsehole; seriously, a real fucking piece of shit, who’s been taking advantage of you for as long as we’ve been friends; and the only reason I haven’t said this before is because we are friends. I’m sorry that Mark is cheating on you Kelly, but it’s not your fault, and it will never be your fault; so don’t ever think that, not even once.”

As I let out the feeling I’d been holding in about her husband, Kelly’s face changed, becoming sexy and vulnerable, but with an assured air rather than a resigned one, “Thank you Peter, and I mean thanks for saying that now, and not before.”

“You’ve nothing to thank me for, I’ve always just wanted to be there for you,” as I said it, my intention was to sound platonic and caring, but we both heard the deeper meaning too.

I became aware of the heat of Kelly’s skin, in the hand that I held. I could see the beginning of her cleavage, with that the top three buttons on her shirt open. As I glanced further the cut of her skirt and how it had ridden up as she sat, exposing her inner thighs, was entirely obvious.

Thoughts started running through my head, and not the sort a decent man should have when comforting a vulnerable woman, no matter how attractive she was; especially when she was a friend.  

Kelly clearly felt something too, and withdrew her hand from mine, “You didn’t answer my question though.”

I’d no idea what she meant, and my face must have said the same, so she asked again, “Have you ever wanted to have anal sex?”

I didn’t blush this time, the blood rushed straight to my cock, every hormone answered the question for me. Unfortunately, as my crotch was level with her face, Kelly noticed the twitch in my trouser leg and inferred the correct answer.

“So why haven’t you done it?” she asked, putting a hand on my leg and bringing her eyes back to mine.

All I could think about was the feeling of my cock getting harder, so I answered completely honestly, “I guess I’ve just never been confident enough to ask for it and,” I blushed a little deeper, “no woman who’s seen my penis has suggested it.”

Kelly smiled again, “And how about me?”

Maybe is the blood flowing toward my cock, but I had no idea what she meant, “How about you what?”

“How about me,” she said while putting her hands on my knees, “have you ever wanted fuck me in the arse?”

My breath caught as she said it, and I had to force myself to breathe out. What could I say, beyond the truth “Only every time you’ve bent over, and about 30% of the time that you’ve faced me.”

“Only 30%, what are you thinking about the rest of the time?” she asked, openly looking at the outline of my cock, as it began solidifying against my trouser leg.  

“Well,” I hesitated, before letting my cock think for me, “that would be harder to answer if you were wearing a bra.”

“Oh, you noticed,” Kelly responded, without looking at me; her eyes focused on the tent forming in trousers, her hands caressing my knees to encourage it.

“Kelly, I always notice when you are not wearing a bra,” I said, my breath catching again as she pushed my legs apart.

Kelly leaned back to look me in the face again, “You like my titties?” she asked, pushing her chest out.

I could see the outline of her boobs through the pale cream material, and as the shirt pulled tighter it was obvious her nipples were rock hard. Her eyes never leaving mine, she started unbuttoning her shirt further with one hand, while the other travelled up my leg to roughly pull open my flies.

I tried to play it cool but failed miserably, openly gawking at her breasts as her shirt fell open. They were as perfect as I’d always imaged; two firm medium-sized globes, centred with hard pink nipples.

My cock was rock hard by this point, and Kelly had to use both hands to pull it out. He eyes widened when she took her first look at it, “Oh, Peter, fuck I think it’s too big”.

It was pure flattery, I’d admit my dick was obviously really thick in terms of girth, I’d be told so half a dozen times, but I was only eight inches on my best day, and far from a monster her reaction suggested.

“That’s what you meant before, when you said girls didn’t want it,” Kelly went on, putting both her small hands around my shaft, while leaving the head exposed, “you’re like a mushroom.”

“Kelly, my office door doesn’t lock,” was how I started my sentence, but the words died as she bent forward and sucked on the head of my cock.

She sucked a little harder, while removing her hands and sliding her mouth down my cock, sucking hard enough to make me moan.

“Kelly,” I tried again, to say this was a bad idea, but she kept taking me deeper, all the while drawing shallow breaths through her nose and sucking on my cock.

The sensation was too much, my cock was on fire, so I started rubbing the back of her head; gripping her blond hair; pushing, encouraging her to take me into her throat, despite my thickness.

She’d clearly relaxed her gag reflex from practice and could nearly take my girth, choking up a little still and filling her mouth with saliva, which she tried swallowing.

I was literally about to cum, and she must have felt my cock swelling, because she slid me out of her throat and mouth in one motion, and gripped the base of my cock painfully to stop it from cumming,

“Peter,” Kelly started, but her mouth was full saliva still. I don’t know what I expected, but I was surprised when she spat on my cock and started wanking my already glistening shaft. Beginning again Kelly said, “Peter, I need a favour from you.”

This time I was shocked, “Kelly you don’t have to suck my cock to get me to do you a favour; I’m not your husband.”

“I know,” she smiled, before leaning forward and licking the precum from the tip of my penis, given it a little kiss for good measure, “you’re much bigger. But you’re wrong, this is the one favour I do need to suck your cock for.”

My mind raced, but I couldn’t get to what she was driving at; not that it mattered, “Tell me, I’ll do anything.”

Kelly smiled, but it was the vulnerable woman who’d been cheated on that looked up at me, not the slut who’d just deep-throated my cock and spat up all over it, “We’re going to make a video, which I’m going to send to Mark.”

“A video of you sucking my dick?” I asked, more hopeful than a teenage boy who might be about to glimpse his first breast.”

“No silly, I’ve sucked Mark’s cock hundreds of times,” again she licked the precum from my leaking cock head, licking her lips involuntarily at the taste, “and I love to swallow.”

I couldn’t risk a word, every Christmas had just come early for me, and I just had to wait and see what my present was.

Kelly gripped by cock harder, pointing it at me, “I want you to stick this fat cock up my arse, and try to fuck it. You’re probably too big, I really am a virgin there, but I want you try, and to video me taking it up the arse using my phone.”

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

It took all my will power not to pull her off the chair, and throw her down over my desk, but I had to be completely frank, “Kelly, I told you, I’ve never done it; what if I hurt you?”

“You won’t Peter, I haven’t been this turned on since before I was married,” and to illustrate the point Kelly pulled her loose skirt up to show me her pussy. It was the first time I’d seen it and I wasn’t disappointed; she kept her pussy completely bald in the Brazilian fashion and it was obviously very wet,  her thighs were glistening from where they had been pushed together, with back side of her skirt soaked through.

My cock spasmed at the sight, and I took another deep breath to steady by heart rate. I had to say something, simply to distract myself, because between the sight of her exposed breasts and pussy, and the work she’d already done on my cock, I honestly thought I was going to cum.

Given that all the blood was rushing to my cock it’s no surprise I said something idiotic, “You’re not wearing panties.”

Before replying Kelly gripped the base of my cock tightly again and looked at me, “What makes you think I ever wearing panties when I come to your office.” She knew what she was doing, squeezing the base of my cock like a vice, to again supress my orgasm, which she’d triggered with the smell of her wet pussy and a dirty word.

She licked off and swallowed the dribble of cum that had leaked from me, gently kissing the tip of my sensitive dick. When Kelly was sure I wasn’t going to explode she started deep throating me again, without ever releasing the vice grip.

When my cock was soaked again, she came up for air and asked, “So, do you want to fuck me in the arse?” wiggling my wet cock at me she added, “pretty please Peter.”

I gave the slightest nod, which was enough for Kelly who stood it one motion, pulling her phone out of the bag on the floor next to her chair, and passing it over to me.

I stood too, my cock bridging the gap between us like a pole. Kelly tits were still out demanding my attention, and I fulfilled a long-term fantasy by reaching over and squeezing them in turn. Kelly playfully swatted my hand away and kissed me on the lips, “Later, the door doesn’t lock remember.”

I smiled, she was right I’d forgotten the door was unlocked, thank god it was lunch time, but that still wasn’t much of a guarantee of privacy.

“Okay, bend over,” I said with brutality. In my dreams of fucking Kelly, I’d always taken her from behind. She had an arse to die for and I’d always fantasied grabbing her hips and fucking her against something; I couldn’t wait to feel my crotch slamming against her cheeks.

Kelly shock her head, kissing me again, “No, I need to be on my back, so you can record my face as you fuck my arse.”   

“Kelly, get on the desk,” I said with desperation, “don’t expect much from me, I going to cum at any moment.”

“Stick it in me Peter, don’t be gentle, I want you to fucking explode,” she grabbed my waist, exchanging our positions and sitting on my desk in her first motion, laying back in her second and raising legs in the air like a gymnast.

I stepped forward, taking the weight of her ankles against my shoulders, as Kelly bunched her skirt, “Do you think you can stick in my pussy once without cumming?”

Any other time I’d have been embarrassed by the question, but we both knew I was on the edge, so I simply nodded.

“Do it,” I took a deep breath and lined my cock up against her pussy, pushing in. “Fuck,” Kelly moaned, “push it all in, Peter, push hard, your bigger than I’m used to.”

I never stopped. Pushing my full length into her in a single movement. 

“Now hold still, and don’t fucking cum,” the words more guttural than I’d ever heard Kelly before, “I’m going to make you wet.”

I didn’t get a second to consider what she meant, because she started rubbing her clit like porn star, or a fucking whore; except for her this was real. “Hold that big cock still Peter and suck my fucking tits.”

I needed no second invitation; leaning forward to suck on her tis like a crazy man.

She was panting in my ear by this point, and in seconds was moaning, “Yes! Yes!! YES!!!” as she came around my cock. Her pussy squeezed against me, and I had to pull out before I broke my promise.

My cock was literally dripping wet from being in her pussy. Kelly smiled at me, catching her breath, “You like that don’t you?”

Answering honestly, I said, “It’s probably the sexiest thing that I have ever seen.”

Kelly pulled my head forward and roughly kissed me, “I just wanted you to know how badly I wanted this too.” Without further ado, she pushed me back with her legs, “Now stick it in my arse; make sure you can see your cock forcing into me, and get plenty of shots of my face; I want Mark to see me taking your cock where he’s never been.”

I held the phone up but before pressing record I thought of a condition, “No names okay?” It was silly, given how far we’ve come, but we work together and even though her marriage was falling apart, I didn’t want any argument that I could be the cause of it.

“No names baby,” she replied, as I started the video on her phone.

I’d never made a video with a girl before and hadn’t the first clue where to point the camera but given that Kelly was doing this for revenge, I thought she’d like to say something before the show began.

It seemed to be the right thing to do, because Kelly stared right down the lens and spoke with genuine hate, “Hi, Mark, I heard about Caroline this morning, you cheating motherfucker. Five fucking years of your shit, and the only thing you wanted from our marriage was my arse. Well, surprise Mark; do you want to see what a real cock looks like fucking me?”

There was no cue from Kelly, but it seemed like the right time, so I pointed the camera at my wet cock, and used my free hand to line the head against Kelly’s puckered arsehole.

I pushed gently, and either I was too big, or she was too tight, but it wouldn’t go in. I’d no experience and didn’t know if this was normal with anal sex, or if Kelly was especially tight because this was her first time, or because she was nervous, or perhaps both.

Despite the fact that Kelly had asked me to be rough, I really didn’t want to hurt her, so I just kept increasing the pressure against her arse slowly, until I felt it start to loosen. Kelly, could feel it too, and gave her instruction in the form of commentary for her unfaithful husband, “Yeah that’s it baby, push it in there; stick that fat cock up my arse!”

I had the camera pointed at my dick, and Kelly sounded like she was loving the feeling; I know I was. Still, I had to make sure, so keeping the camera pointed at her arse, I glanced toward her face, she nodded a single time and the spoke for the video, “Come on baby, stick it in; fuck me!”

I looked back as a pushed and felt the head of my cock pop into her arse before I saw it happen. I wanted to scream but held my tongue, and let Kelly talk for me, “Awhhh, yes! Come on, don’t be shy, give it to me baby!”

I couldn’t have stop if I wanted to and just kept pushing. Kelly was incredibly tight, but my cock was lubricated with her spit and cum, which I doubt was perfect but was enough and I slowly slipped into her.  

“It feels so good baby, push it all in! Harder you big bastard, fill me up!” I never stopped, just kept pushing into her tight arse; squeezing into her. My cock on fire, at the single horniest experience of my life – I was arse fucking the girl of my dreams, on my office desk, in the middle of the afternoon.

I had to pause, with my cock about three-quarters in, just to take a deep breath to stop myself blowing up right then.

Kelly had some more words for her husband, “Look at that Mark, you cheating bastard, that could have been yours, but you couldn’t wait. Now you have to watch while a real man fuck me,” which seemed to be my next cue to push a little deeper, “he’s so fucking big Mark, he feels so fucking good.”

 

Pulling the camera back I managed to get my cock in the shot along with Kelly’s hand, which she was using to rub her clit. “Come on baby, fuck me with your big cock,” she moaned, again like an actress from a porn movie. How she could ever have believed she was a prude I don’t know.

Sensing again that now was the time, and her body had adjusted to my girth, I slowly pulled my cock from Kelly’s arse, being sure to catch on camera how she gripped my shaft, as if trying to hold me inside of her.

I stopped just short of pulling my head out, being afraid I might hurt her if I pushed back in wildly; and I would be pushing back in, nothing could stop me now.

Once I’d pulled out as far as I dared, I immediately started to push back in, in one smooth motion pushing my full-length in. Kelly grunted hard as I bottomed out, her muscle squeezing me like a vice.

Again I didn’t stop, and withdrew in the same motion, before pushing in slightly harder this time. Kelly got with the programme, moaning for the camera, “Harder baby,” which was exactly the plan.

I pushed in again faster, and again Kelly moaned, “Harder baby,” rubbing her clit with an increased rhythm, matching my own.

Kelly prompted my motion this time, “Please baby, fuck my arse harder,” which caused me to lose some self control and thrust in, as if I was fucking her pussy. Kelly screamed a little, which turned into a breathless, “Yes!”

As I buried my cock into Kelly, her ankles on my shoulders, the sound of our flesh meeting made me push harder again, “Please baby… Please… make me cum,” Kelly panted, rubbing her clit, as I started to slam into her arse as hard as I could, barely able to hold the camera steady.

“Yes! Make me cum! Please baby, make me cum!” she moaned, as if she really was about to orgasm and not now just playing for the camera.

I focused and decided to try to make it for her, setting myself the goal of twenty and counting down as I pushed in over and over; all the while staring at her pussy, watching as it convulsed a little with soaking wetness, which Kelly sent everywhere with her masturbating hand, moaning louder still as she orgasmed, “Yes… I cumminggg… your cock feels so big… harder baby, fuck my arse harder… I’m so wet for you… FUCK!” and the sentence had risen to basically a scream; with not one shit given if the office was back from lunch.

As this unbelievable woman reached orgasm, her ass squeezed like a vice and I was left with no choice too.

My countdown almost to zero, I was determined to cum with my cock as far up her virgin arse as possible.

I moaned myself, trying desperately to keep my voice off the recording, Kelly spoke over me though, “No, don’t! Cum on my face!”

Which caused me to break stride, “But,” I whined my voice clearly audible.

The but went without saying, “No next time baby… every time baby… anytime baby…. from now you own my arse and can fuck it, and cum it, any time you want… please cum on my face” and the slight change in tone let me know It was all for the camera.

“Fuck” I moaned loudly, half in frustration and half in the grip of an orgasm. Kelly’s butt actually popped as I pulled out fast. Gripping my cock, to aim at her face, I started cumming like a hose. I wanked the shaft as tight as possible, trying to mimic the feel of Kelly’s hot tight arse, and brutally aimed at her face as requested. Aiming at her eyes, cheeks, lips; covering her with more cum that I knew I could produce, with the lesser blasts hitting her neck and tits. Finally I stopped, my balls aching from the size of load released.

Kelly wiggled her legs, and I pulled away from her to let her ankles fall. Having her ankles on my shoulders for that length of time must have been sore, and she dropped straight to her knees in front of me.

I managed to keep the camera steady, focusing it on her dripping face as she again gripped my cock. “Fuck you, Mark,” she said, her voice filled with hate, before taking my cock head into her mouth, which made me twitch out a little more cum.

Kelly sucked the drops from me and promptly spat my cum back onto her camera, signalling the end of her movie.

 

Handing the phone back, I helped Kelly back to her feet, her skirt dropping to cover her pussy. Despite what just had happened, I couldn’t stop staring at her tits which hung free, exposed by her open shirt. “What now?” I asked struggling to make eye contact, filled with lust.

Kelly took my meaning, looking down to my cock, which ridiculously still stood hard, “Sorry I know I promised but I’m too sore, and I don’t want to suck it after it’s been up my arse; I already feel like a total slut.”

Ignoring the fact that Kelly had already taken a mouthful of her arse, I cupped her sticky cheek to make eye contact, “Kelly, you’re not a slut, or a prude, or any of those things Mark called you”, I said, my voice full of affection.

She smiled back, “Well, I feel like a slut.”

I couldn’t help but laugh a little; she’d just lost her anal virginity in her boss’s office, she had cum all over her face, had only a skirt and shirt on, after coming into work without underwear; and then made a video of her getting arse fucked for the first time, “Okay,” I smiled conceding the point, “maybe you’re a slut but, believe me, that’s a good thing.”

Kelly smiled more deeply, and she looked irresistible, “You can fuck my pussy if you can be quick; I just don’t want to lose job and marriage on the same day”.  

She was right, it was too late, lunch was over and someone would hear us, “No, you promised me your arse.”

Buttoning her shirt, and straightening her skirt, she said, “Next time.”

It wasn’t a question or promise, the way she spoke was a date on the calendar, and it made my cock harden fully, “Can’t wait.”

Picking her bag up and dropping the phone in, “Thanks again.”

She looked back, closing the door behind her, “Do you want to have lunch tomorrow?”

Kelly left without waiting for my answer, and it was only after the door closed that I realised her face was still covered in cum.

 

Published 
Written by shyguy82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments