Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karen

"Karen, wanting to know what good sex can be like"

21
6 Comments 6
25.3k Views 25.3k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Karen.

I had recently started a new job, you all know how that can be, getting to know the way the company works and also getting to know your new colleagues. The blokes were all okay, but, the office staff would take longer to get to know.

I mentioned to one of my workmates that I had my eye on one of the girls in particular.

"What's the small blond like?" I asked during our break one day. The girl in question was quite petite, about 5 feet 2 inches tall, perfectly shaped legs, deep hazel eyes, and very good looking.

“Karen? You've got no chance there," he replied, "she's a bit aloof, sort of a stuck up bitch, thinks us on the shop floor are a bit below her."

I never gave it anymore thought as I had to get on. Later that day she came through the workshop, the other blokes were making the usual comments and, I could see that she wasn’t comfortable with them, as she passed me I gave her a smile and shrugged my shoulders. She just ignored me and went back to the office. I wondered if she was stuck up? A few weeks passed before our paths crossed again, she had parked next to my car. As we left work we got to our cars about the same time.

I introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Pete, the new boy."

She just looked at me for a moment and then replied.

"Karen, I've noticed you about, you seem to be a bit different to the other guys.”

"I hope you mean that in a good way."

"Well the other day when all the blokes were making those suggestive remarks that I don't particularly like, you didn’t, I did see the smile and shrug, but, I just wanted to get out of there. It was a nice gesture, so thanks for that.”

"Well there's a time and a place for everything and I don't think work is the place." I replied

"Okay, well see you tomorrow,” she said and she got into her car.

As I was driving home I kicked myself for not taking the opportunity to ask her out, I didn't even know if she was in a relationship, but, I decided to ask the next day, the worst case was, she said no.

We were parked next to each again other the next day, so I took my chance as we left for home.

"Karen, I was wondering if you would like to meet me for a drink sometime, that's if you’re not with anyone?”

She looked a bit shocked and replied, "I usually stay away from getting involved with colleagues."

I thought that was it, but, she then added, "But, I'll take a chance with you."

"You’re not with anyone then?" I asked.

"Not at the moment, I've laid off blokes for a while as my last boyfriend did the dirty on me."

I thought he must have he must have been a bit of a twat, shagging someone else when he was with such a lovely girl.

"What night did you have in mind?" she asked.

"How about tonight, that’s if you’ve no plans?”

"Okay, where and what time?" she asked.

"8:00 pm at Corks wine bar."

Corks was a popular place, but, should be fairly quiet tonight as it was midweek, so it would ideal for getting to know each other.

"See you later then," she said and off she went. I went home had something to eat, showered, shaved and got ready. I put on clean jeans, Hugo Boss polo shirt, Boss after shave and a decent pair of shoes. I got to the wine bar about 10 minutes early and, to my surprise Karen was already there. She had found a table towards the back of the bar. She was wearing a high necked blouse that hugged her body, but, wasn’t too revealing and a pair of black trousers. I thought that I would like to see what was under them.

"Hi," she said, "What would you like?”

"Red wine please," I replied.

"I had you figured for a beer man." she said.

"I do, real ale mostly, but, I do like my wine, I would like a decent wine cellar if money was no object.”

"Now, you've surprised me there," she said.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"I thought you were a bit rough and ready."

"Oh thanks, stereotyped again," I said.

"No, sorry, it's just that, well, you know.”

"It's okay, I get it all the time, people think that because I work on cars for a living that I'm your typical bloke, but I like all sorts, you could say I'm a bit eclectic, like my record collection."

"What sort of music do you like then?"

"Well everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top, that includes old soul, Motown, reggae, but at heart, I'm a rocker, the heavier the better."

"We should get on well then," she said, "I'm a bit of rock chick myself."

"You don't fit the profile," I said, "I had you down for an R & B lover."

"Now who's stereotyping," she said jokingly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that."

We both had a bit of a laugh about it.

"Another drink?" I asked.

"Dry white wine, a large one if that's okay?"

When I came back to the table, we just sat talking, getting to know each other, filling each other in on our backgrounds etc.

Karen had had a bit of a hard life. An abusive, alcoholic father who'd knocked her mother about, living in a shelter for battered women for a year or two until her father died and she felt safe enough to get her own flat. She didn't mention her mother again so, I never pushed it.

About 10.30 Karen said she should be getting back. It turned out that she lived only a few streets for me so I walked her home. We said our goodnights and she went in after thanking me for a nice evening. I walked home wondering if that would be it as she never gave me any indication as to whether she was interested in taking things further.

The next day at work I didn't see her at all and worked on after time to finish a job. When I left I found a note from Karen under my windscreen wiper.

It said: "I had a really lovely time last night and would love to do it again, if you’re up for it? Karen," along with her mobile number.

I put the note in my pocket and gave her a call when I got home, she answered on the second ring.

"Hi, it’s Pete, I got your note and, the answer is yes."

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked, “I'm doing a pasta bake and there's plenty for two."

"Thanks very much, that would be lovely, let me shower and change and I'll be round."

"No rush, I’ve just started it,” I'll leave the door on the latch in case I don't hear the doorbell," she said and hung up.

I got to her flat about 30 minutes later after a quick detour to the off license.

I let myself in and followed the aroma of pasta into the kitchen.

"I brought my entry fee," I said, holding up the wine I'd bought, "Hope you don't mind red?”

"Red's fine, Glasses are in the living room cabinet, next door."

The living room was small, but, nicely furnished with a nice comfy sofa and a single armchair, a few posters on the wall, flat screen TV, DVD, and a sky box on the cabinet along with a good collection of CD’s and DVD’s. I made a note to have a good look at them later as you can tell a lot from people’s collection of film and music.

I got the glasses and went back into the kitchen and poured us a glass each.

"Mmm, that's nice, "Karen said." I don't drink red that often as it's sometimes a bit heavy for me."

We then got into a conversation about wine which continued while we ate at the small table in the kitchen. When we finished I helped clear the dishes away and clean up the kitchen.

"So, are you a new man then?" Karen asked with a grin on her face.

"How do you mean?"

"Do you always help around the house or are you just being polite?"

"When you live on your own it becomes a habit because there's no one else to do it, that, and the fact I hate mess, I’m a bit of a clean freak.”

As we left the kitchen to go into the living room Karen took of the apron she had been wearing, and for the first time I noticed that she was wearing a figure hugging dress that reached to just below her knee.

“You look very nice, the dress suits you.”

“Well, thank you kind Sir, flattery will get you everywhere,” she said with a grin.

As we sat down Karen asked, “What would you like to listen to?”

“If you don’t mind, I’ll have a look for myself,” I said.

“Feel free.”

I got up and started to look through the CD’s, her collection was very similar to mine, a mixture of classic rock and some by the newer bands that were coming through, although not as big as my collection and I picked out a Free CD, Tons of Sobs.

“Good choice,” Karen said, “Not too heavy if you want to chat.”

As she was putting it on I carried on looking at the CD’s and then moved onto the DVD’s. I’d looked at a few when one in particular caught my eye because it was a porn film, I carried on looking and spotted five more. I turned around to sit back down, Karen was blushing bright red, she knew I’d spotted the porn films.

“I must apologise, I forget they’re on the shelf, what must you think of me?”

Karen looked absolutely distraught.

“Don’t worry about it, I think it’s quite normal, it’s when people say porn is disgusting but watch it secretly that I find wrong and hypocritical. There’s nothing wrong with a healthy interest in sex and there’s nothing wrong with porn as long as it doesn’t involve animals or children.”

“I’m so relieved, I thought you would think I’m some kind of pervert and walk out.”

“No I must admit that I’ve some myself. When you’re on your own, well you know what I mean, especially for a bloke.”

“Us girls have the same feeling and wants you know.”

“How so?” I asked not expecting the answer I got.

“Well I like sex, and I want to experiment, to try different things, vibrators, dildo’s, when I was with my ex, well, he was a bit of a prude, he came from a religious background where sex was a dirty word. I want to know what’s it like to be fucked by two cock’s at once, what does a mans come taste like, what’s it like to swallow, have all blokes got 10 inch cocks, probably not I think. And what’s anal sex like, what does a cock feel like in you arse?”

I must have looked quite shocked as she then asked me if I was offended by her answer and language.

“I must admit, I didn’t expect that,” I said.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“ No, no, you didn’t, in fact it’s raised my hopes about the rest of the night.”

We both looked at each other.

“What were you hoping for then?” she asked.

“Why don’t we put on a film on and we’ll see what happens.”

“I’m good with that,” she said.

Karen picked a film out and put it on, it started with a secretary being called into the bosses office and being told she was being fired. It carried on with her going around to his side of his desk and asking what she could do to save her job.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

As she was asking she was removing her clothes and revealing black stockings, push up bra and no panties.

Karen said, “ Do you like women wearing that sort of stuff?”

I replied, “Oh Yeah, it makes a great body look even better and, what bloke couldn’t get turned on seeing a good looking women dressed like that. You’d look good dressed in a get up like that.”

“Do you really mean that?”

“Oh yeah, definitely.”

By now the scene in the movie had changed to the women giving her boss a blowjob.

“Do you like oral sex?” Karen asked.

I looked at her to see if she was serious.

“Very much,” I said,” There’s nothing like the feel of a women’s mouth wrapped around my cock sucking hard.” 

Karen picked up the remote and, paused the film.

“I have suggestion, would you be up for us doing whatever they do in the film? If you think I’m a slag tell me, and if it offends you feel free to leave.”

I looked at her and said, "Karen, One, it takes more than that to offend me and Two, I would love to, as I think you’re a very horny woman, not a slag and I’m up for whatever you want to do. Now where do we start?”

“ That’s easy, get your cock out, I’m going to give you a blowjob as she’s doing in the film, but I’ve never done it before ,so, if it’s not good please tell me,” she said.

“You’ve never sucked anyone before? I find that hard to believe.”

“No seriously, I’ve never done it, my ex thought it was dirty, something only whores do.”

“All you have to do is watch and follow what she does in the film, and I’ll also tell you how I like it done.”

I pulled my jeans down as I did my cock sprang forward as I had got a hard on by now.

Karen said, ”No pants, you dirty boy?”

“I rarely wear them outside of work,” I replied.

Karen moved into a position where she could watch the film while she sucked me off. She started to suck me as the girl in the film was doing. Her tongue was swirling around the head of my cock as she followed the film. After about five minutes she stopped the film and asked me if she was doing okay, I nodded, and said, “Make sure you properly suck as you come up the shaft.” she started the film again and took my cock deep into her mouth.

I gave a groan of enjoyment.

This seemed to spur her on and she started to squeeze my balls as well. I was going to come if she continued and told her so.

“I want you to come, I want to know what your spunk tastes like, I want to know if it’s good to swallow.”

I said I would love to do just that and let her carry on. She started to wank me with the same twisting action as the porn actress was doing. After a few more minutes I tensed my whole body as I started to cum in Karen’s mouth. I seemed to come and come, my cock was jerking in her mouth as I pumped and pumped for what seemed like ages. When my cock had stopped jerking Karen sat up and looked at me as she swallowed the cum in her mouth.

When she finished she said, “That tastes better than I thought and, it’s not as slimy as it looks.”

I couldn’t believe my luck, not only was she good looking but she doesn’t mind swallowing my cum, and it’s only our second date, where had this girl been all my life. I told her exactly that.

“Haven’t you had girls before who do that?” she asked.

“Most women either refuse or they spit after I’ve come,” I replied.

“They must be mad, I think your spunk tastes fine and I would love to do it again, lots.”

She paused the film. The girl was now sitting on the edge of the desk as her boss fingered her while he gave her a good licking.

“My turn now, if you don’t mind doing that.” She pointed at the TV.

“I love going down on a woman,” I said.

She stood up and pulled her dress over her head. She was wearing matching underwear which I like to see, her bra was just containing her tits and her pussy was hidden behind a wispy little bit of lace that was just about covering it.

“Do you like what you see, I hope so?”

“You look fantastic, now take off your thong.”

She sat and slid the thong off, she was shaved apart from a tiny strip of hair, cut very short, then sat on the edge of the sofa.

“Is what you see okay, I copied a girl in one of the films,” she said. “The ex said it was filthy and degrading.”

“I love it, hairy pussy’s are a turn off for me.”

I knelt in front of Karen and she parted her legs, I pushed them further open them with my hands. I started by kissing her hair then worked down to her slit, it was slightly open and I could smell her aroma. I flicked my tongue across her clit and I heard her moan. I then started to lick then length of her pussy, occasionally probing inside her with the end of my tongue. She was starting to writhe about and I felt her hands pushing on the back of my head.

She was now moaning louder and starting to writhe about a lot more.

“Oh yeah, stick your tongue into me, lick me harder,” she whispered.

I increased my efforts and I felt her body tense, I knew she was coming. As she came she ground herself into my face, thrusting herself onto me. She went completely rigid for a few seconds as the orgasm racked her body. She then went limp and lay on the sofa panting, this allowed me to sit up, my face was smeared with her juices.

She looked at me and saw herself on me.

“What do I taste like?”

“You taste great,” I replied.

“Describe it,” she said.

“Why don’t you taste it yourself?” I said.

She leaned towards me and gave me a long kiss, tasting herself on my lips and tongue.

“What do you think?”

“I quite like it,” she replied, pausing the film at the same time.” That’s something else the ex wouldn’t do.”

“He wouldn’t do it?” I said, “What was wrong with him.”

“He said oral sex was dirty and depraved, all he wanted to do was make love and then roll over and go to sleep, and that was over in a few minutes.” She said, “But, then I found out he was shagging a girl from his factory, the hypocrite.”

“Well I enjoy doing it.”

“He never made me come, either, in fact I’ve only come when I’ve pleasured myself.”

“I’d like to see that,” I said.

“Well, maybe I’ll let you watch me one day.”

She realised what she’d said and looked quite shocked.

“You must think I’m a tart, talking like this, do you mind me talking like this, and doing what we’ve just done?”

“Karen, I don’ think you’re a tart, I think it’s great,” I said,” I like women to talk dirty. I was just wondering where you’ve been all my life, I’ve dreamt about meeting a girl like you.”

“Do you really mean that or are you just being polite?” she asked me.

“No I really mean it, now, another glass of wine?”

“Yes please,” she said, “Then we can get back to the film, that’s if you feel up to it, it’s getting late.”

“I’m okay, I’ll be up on time in the morning.”

She restarted the film, it had move on to the couple fucking on the desk, the girl had her leg over the man’s shoulder and was rubbing her clit as he pounded into her. We both sat just watching for a few minutes, they changed positions a few times until he pushed face down across the desk and then started to fuck her arse.

I glanced at Karen, She was focused on the film was and rubbing her clit with one finger. As I watched she started to fuck herself with two fingers, she began to groan with pleasure and, I reached down and pushed my middle finger into her sopping wet cunt. She groaned again and took her fingers out and started to rub her tits instead, her groaning got louder as I used my fingers on her.

“Do you like watching her being fucked in the arse?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” she moaned.

“Do you want to be fucked like that?”

“Oh yes.”

“ Do you want me to fuck you like that?”

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Oh yes, please, but will it hurt?”

“It might, a bit, but, do you really want to?”

“Oh yes , I’ve fantasied about it for years. I want your stiff cock in my arse, fucking me hard.”

“You straddle me then, you can control it,” I said, “First let me fuck you to lubricate my cock then we can try your arse.”

She guided my cock into her and let out a long sigh as she did. Her pussy was very tight and I nearly came right away because of it. She slowly started to ride my cock, she was so wet that I could feel her juices running all over my balls. We kept this up for a minute then she lifted herself off me, grabbed my throbbing cock and positioned it at her arse, then, looking me in the eye gradually lowered herself onto me. She gave a little grimace as my cock forced into her and stopped for a second or two, then lowered herself some more as the muscles relaxed and then, very slowly slid all the way down until she was sitting on my lap.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She said, “Oh yes, I’m just letting myself getting used to the feel of it in me.”

She then started to slide up and down the length of me, getting into a rhythm that suited her. I looked up at her face, her eyes were closed as she concentrated on enjoying the sensation of having her arse penetrated. A low keening started to come from deep in her throat as she rode my cock. I could feel that I was going to come soon and told her.

“Will you shoot your spunk over my tits?”

“I’ll cover you in my spunk if that’s what you want,” I said.

She lifted herself off my cock with a wet pop and laid down on the sofa as I finished myself off. Her eyes widened as my spunk spurted all over her tits and belly, the last bit dripping onto her pussy, I had come so much. She dipped her fingers into it and licked it off, all the time looking me straight in the eye.

“That was incredible, I felt so full when you cock was in my arse. And it only hurt for a few seconds. Then I relaxed and it was great, the girls in the office are talking rubbish when they say anal sex is dirty and always hurts.”

“Well, obviously when they’ve done it, they haven’t been in control or haven’t used enough lubrication,” I replied.

Karen looked at me and then asked how it was for me. I told her I thought it was fantastic and I had only ever done it once before many years ago.

“Well,“she said, “We’ll have to make sure that we both enjoy it more often then.”

We lay on the sofa, and finished our wine.

“What else can we do?” Karen asked.

“Anything you want,” I said, “But, another night. I’m tired and need some sleep.

“Do you want to see me again?”

Karen looked worried, she was thinking that now I had fucked her I wouldn’t want to know her.

“Are you kidding, you’re the girl of my dreams.”

“You don’t think I’m a slut then?”

“ Oh, you’re a total slut,” I replied, “But, in a very good way.”

I left her flat and went home, not believing my luck, and looked forward to our next date.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments