Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Lead Part 2

"Gil takes the lead."

14
12 Comments 12
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I took a step backwards and said, “I prefer my blow jobs to be deep and wet.”

She grinned as she placed her hands on my chest and lowered herself on to her knees, keeping her eyes locked on to mine. “I don’t know your name. Is it proper etiquette to suck a man’s cock before you know his name? It seems very un-lady like,” she playfully said as she undid the zipper of my pants.

I loosened my tie and began to unbutton my shirt. “I’m Gil,” I replied and grinned as she reached into my trousers and pulled my cock out.

She squeezed the shaft of my cock, licked her lips and replied, “Charmed. My name is Gloria.” And she kissed the head of my fully erect and twitching cock. "You have a very handsome cock, Gil. I'm charmed to meet it, too."

As Gloria slid her lips over my cock I undid my belt and removed from around my waist it by its buckle. I wrapped it around Gloria’s neck, fed its end through the buckle and made a makeshift collar and lead. Gloria grabbed my hips with both her hands as she swallowed the entire length of my cock. I let out a soft groan as my cock slid down her throat. She pushed her face into my pelvis and at the same time gripped my hips tighter and pulled me deeper down her throat.

She kept me buried deep in her mouth for almost a minute. When she couldn’t hold her breath any longer, she released my hips and pulled her head away. She gasped and took desperate mouthfuls of much needed air as she grinned at me and pumped my cock with her slender hand.

I tugged on the belt, turned around and led her on all fours towards the bed. I came to halt after a few steps and pulled the belt upwards, it tugged at Gloria’s throat and she kneeled, keeping her hands on the floor on either side of each knee.

“Finish what you started you cheap slut. Throat my cock and watch yourself in the mirror,” I ordered.

Gloria wasted no time. Before I had finished the command, she had her lips and tongue working their magic on my throbbing cock. I reached for her left breast and clamped my right hand around it. I squeezed and tugged and her tit meat, and mashed it hard into her chest as I thrust my cock deeper down her warm, slippery throat.

Gloria moaned, squirmed, gagged and coughed as I stabbed my cock against the back of her throat with hard thrusts. Her eyes welled up with tears, her nose began to run, and she pulled her mouth away from my spit covered cock and gasped for air. I grabbed a fist full of her long blonde hair and yanked her head back. “Look at yourself as I face fuck you,” I half snarled.

I aimed my cock at her lips; Gloria took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide. I plunged deep into her throat, with her hair still wrapped around my fist, I pulled her face into my pelvis and rocked my hips back and forth. Gloria tried to keep from gagging, tears streamed down her cheeks blurring her vision. She placed her hands on my belly and tried to push me away. I held her head in place, pinned against me.

“Just a few more seconds,” I growled at her.

She nodded. When I pulled my cock out of her throat she coughed in-between each desperate breath she took. I yanked her head back and admired the mess that her face had become. The lipstick she had carefully applied had smeared and faded across her lips, chin and the sides of her mouth. Her mascara had bled out and formed meandering streaks that followed the tracks of her tears down her cheeks and the corner of her eyes.

“Now you’re fucking beautiful,” I grinned down at her. With a turn of my wrist I twisted her head towards the mirror. Gloria tried to keep me from turning her head towards the mirror and lowered her head as she shut her eyes. I yanked her hair, knelt beside her and grabbed her face with my free hand with my thumb and fingers squeezing her cheeks.

“Look at yourself, Gloria. Tell me what you see,” I ordered in a stern voice.

Gloria reluctantly obeyed and looked at her reflection in the mirror. “I’m a mess,” she replied.

I released my grip on her face and kissed her hard on the mouth. “Yes, you’re a beautiful mess. A sexy, slutty, beautiful mess. There was a room full of women downstairs in the ballroom all dressed and done up to nines. Perfect makeup, perfect outfits, just enough skin showing to intrigue, but not to come across as slutty. Any one of them could have made any man’s cock in attendance hard. But this, the way you look now, do you know what this is, Gloria?”

She feebly gave a shake of her head as she replied, “No.”

I grinned and said to the quivering Gloria, “This,” I pointed to her reflection in the mirror, “is the difference between my cock getting hard from seeing you downstairs, and my cock getting as hard as possible and hurting from being so hard. Downstairs you were beautiful, here and now you’re fucking stunning. You unleashed the beast you wanted to be set free.”

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

I stood up, removed the belt from around her neck and lead her by a fist full of her hair to the bed. She crawled by my side and as soon as I released my grip on her hair she jumped on to the bed. She glared at me as I removed my clothes, her eyes darting from my eyes to my cock.

When I was naked, I grabbed her left ankle and pulled her towards me. I slid my right hand under her left hip and turned her on to her right side. Her hips were at the edge of the mattress and her legs dangled off the bed. I lifted her left leg, folded it across her body and pinned her knee into the mattress. Her ass and pussy were exposed and at my mercy. I spit on her asshole and prepared her for what was going to happen next. “That’s all the lube your ass gets. I’m going to fuck your ass, Gloria. I’m going to fuck your ass hard, fast and deep,” I snarled. "That's what you wanted. That's what you are going to get."

She gasped, quivered and nodded her approval. “Fuck my ass harder that anyone has every fucked it before,” she replied in an out of breath voice.

I aimed my cock at her tight asshole and grinned as I clamped on to her left breast with my left hand. I pushed the head of my cock against her tight hole, leaned forward and grabbed a fist full of her hair. I twisted her head until her chin was resting against her slender shoulder. I wanted a clear and full view of her face as I brutalized her ass.

“You look at me until I empty my balls in you, whore. Understand?”

She nodded and swallowed hard and loud. I placed my right knee on the mattress butted up against the small of Gloria’s back and thrust my hips forward. Gravity pulled me towards Gloria’s bent body. My cock breached Gloria’s tight ass with one savage thrust and held me balls deep in her.

Gloria clenched her jaw and shut her eyes tight when she felt the instantaneous burn flare up in her ass. I released my grip on her breast and slapped it hard. “I told you to look at me, whore!” I growled. The lust and urgency in my voice sent a shiver through Gloria.

She opened her eyes and blinked until the tears were cleared away and she could focus on me.

“Good whore,” I grinned and pulled half of my cock’s length out of her ass.

I stabbed my cock back inside her. She exhaled hard through clenched and exposed teeth. Spittle flew out from the side of her mouth. She moaned and clawed at the mattress as she focused to keep her eyes glued to mine. Heat built up in her left breast from blow I had struck. I slid my cock out of her ass slowly and ploughed it back into her. She moaned and her body writhed underneath my weight.

I released her breast, un-wrapped her hair from my right hand and gripped her throat with both of my hands. Gloria moaned loud and long in anticipation of the ass fucking and choking she was in for. “Choke me hard and fuck my ass harder!” she begged.

“At your service,” I panted and began to fuck my cock in and out of her ass.

Each time I thrust my cock back inside her I’d squeeze my hands tighter around her throat and pull her towards my cock. Gloria’s face turned a deep shade of red. After a few minutes of fucking her ass deep and hard, her eyes started to glaze over. She slid her left hand between her legs and clawed at her pussy and clit. She screamed and came hard. I felt the cum seeping out of her pussy on my balls as they slapped against her slit with each brutal thrust.

“Fuuuck!” I rumbled.

I felt the familiar, euphoric pressure build up at the base of my cock. I stabbed my cock in her ass, kept it buried deep and squeezed her throat tighter. My cock exploded inside Gloria.

“Ooo!” she croaked, “Yes baby! Fill my ass!”

I kept still as my cock twitched pumped the last drops of cum in Gloria’s ass. I pulled out of her and rolled on to my back next to the hot piece of ass that I had just fucked. Gloria rolled over and rested her head on my heaving chest.

After a few moments of silence between us, she said, “I’m going to feel you inside me for a week.”

I chuckled, “Think pleasant thoughts of me if you do.”

Gloria kissed and nibbled at my neck as she replied, “No way, Gil. I’ll be thinking up the dirtiest thoughts I’m capable of thinking. I wouldn’t be satisfied any other way.”

I laughed softly and playfully asked, “Is it proper etiquette to fuck a lady in the ass and then ask her to dinner?”

Gloria laughed out loud and snuggled up closer to me. “The phone is on your side of the bed. We can order room service. Being naked with you feels too good, I am not leaving this bed anytime soon. Besides, my ass is a bit sore, you brute. You can take me to dinner another night.”

I kissed Gloria on the top of the head and chuckled as I replied, “It’s a date.”

 

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments