Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband Loses His Anal Virginity

"Sexy wife guides her hung friend to take her husbands anal virginity"

66
13 Comments 13
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I’m looking directly ahead, my arms outstretched in front of me. I’m naked, vulnerable. You’ve tied my wrists together and then attached them with two ropes to the solid wooden legs of the coffee table I’m bent over. I’m on bended knee. I’d gasped as you’d gently pushed me down onto all fours over the table and the coldness had hit my skin. I’m nervous but excited. Had my arousal been in any question, it was quickly quashed as shiny, translucent pre-cum began to drip from my thick, flaccid manhood. With my legs bound to the back legs of the coffee table, I couldn’t move more than a few inches in either direction. With my naked body & shapely arse on display and with pre-cum dripping down my thighs, I looked…well, I looked…fuckable. Mmmmm…the image of myself flashed across my mind, causing another drizzle of warm, viscous, silvery liquid to spill onto the floor.

Now, after getting used to the coldness, I like it. It’s refreshing. Just a small shift puts my warm flesh in contact with an untouched cold surface and sends an excited shiver across the surface of my skin. It’s a welcome reminder that this is real. It’s not a dream anymore. It's really happening. I’ve never been this vulnerable before and I’m excited and nervous in equal measure.

The feel of your warm hands on my lower back is reassuring. One hand lay motionless on my lower back, the other nonchalantly stroking my buttocks and massaging the soft flesh. Every time you gently squeeze you part my cheeks just a touch. I feel the cold air on my forbidden hole and realise that I’m on full display. I can’t move to cover myself, I’m powerless to prevent the two sets of eyes from witnessing my unusual period of vulnerability. Although your voice has tailed off, I can hear you’re mouthing words. The almost imperceptible movement of your soft, full lips is the only giveaway that there’s anyone else in the room. I don’t know exactly what you are saying, but I guess you’re helping to get things ‘ready’. Your left hand has left my lower back and is now being used to spread my cheeks apart. Are you showing me off?

Suddenly, I can’t feel your reassuring warm hands anymore. I can no longer feel the warmth of your body next to mine. I feel a blindfold being lowered into position and everything goes black. My other senses explode. I can hear naked footsteps and the sound of lips touching and hands wondering. Are you kissing? Is that soft moan yours as you feel warm lips on yours? More soft moans and the sound of a buckle being loosened, a zip being pulled, and a pair of jeans being pulled down. I can’t see but my imagination is going wild. Are you both naked? Have you seen his manhood yet or is it still hidden beneath his boxer shorts? Have you nervously reached out to take it in your hand like you’ve done to me so many thousands of times? My cock throbs and pulses with my thoughts. My excitement growing as I hear what sounds like someone getting to their knees.

I can only hope my mind's eye is seeing a glimpse of the reality that is happening behind me as I hear a soft, low moan for the first time and a softer more muffled mmmmmm.

My cock drips with excitement as I imagine the view of what might be happening behind me. There are soft wet sounds and what I can only presume is the sound of big fingers running through your long, hair. I feel a pang of jealousy and horniness as I hear the tell-tale sound of the unique moan you make when I kiss your nipples.

I’m kneeling, unable to move, imagining his big cock in your mouth. Your breasts in his hands…the frustration is unbearable!

But now suddenly, things are quiet. I can’t make out anything other than soft muffled noises of feet on carpet. Then total silence. I’m a little apprehensive. I’m so vulnerable and I have no idea where anyone is.

Your soft voice in my ear, lips grazing my earlobes. You whisper something in my ear and then I feel your lips on mine. My heart skips a beat as I taste your lips and tongue. My cock feels like it’s going to explode as I detect the unmistakable taste of cock. You’ve been sucking another man’s cock…mmmmmmm…I’m horny and frustrated that I’ve not seen it.

Again, your lips are at my ear and your hand is running down my back. You whisper a single word into my ear as your finger slides against my sensitive arse hole; ‘Enjoy.’

I hear the sound of lubricant being opened and the squelching noise of it being squeezed out. Then the rhythmic sound of a wet hand stroking slipperiness over something long.

Now both your hands are on my butt cheeks, opening me. I’m nervous…this is sooo kinky. I gulp as I feel another pair of hands replace yours. Holding my butt cheeks apart. That sound again of a hand running the length of a slippery cock. There are two hands on my cheeks so it must be your hand that’s taken hold of his cock. I groan as I feel something warm against my forbidden hole. Have you just guided a man’s cock to rest against your husband’s arse hole?

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

It's warm. I can feel it pulsing in excitement. Your hands are once again rubbing my back and your lips are grazing my ear lobes as you whisper in my ear ‘You’ve got a cock head against your hole’. You ask me if I want him to go further. I nod. No sooner had I nodded my head than I feel my hole begin to be stretched as the man I will never see begins to slowly push his cock into my arse. You’re in front of me now, kneeling inches from my face. I can smell the unmistakable scent of your arousal inches from my face. It heightens the pleasure as the stretching continues.

The cock pauses…your head bows…lips on my lobes again. ‘More?’ you say questioningly. I grunt, I nod, within moments I feel the huge head of his cock pass into me and continue. Inch after inch pushing into me until I feel his balls make contact with my own.

‘He’s all the way in,’ you say. Now there’s no question as he begins to pump in and out. Slow, deep thrusts. It feels great, weird, but great. The smell of your flowing pussy fills my senses. I want to taste your pussy as I feel this unusual feeling. You know what I want and release my hands, guide me to arch my back so you can straddle the table inches from my face.

You’re sooo wet. I slide my tongue up from beneath your own wet entrance. I catch the drips of pussy juice on my tongue. The taste of you is exquisite and I lovingly stroke my tongue round your slippery hole and then up, between your lips, to your clit. Your wetness is exhilarating. I lap at your pussy as the thrusts increase in pace. I’m pushed against your pussy hard with every thrust. My mouth covered in your wetness.

I can feel his thrusts getting harder and deeper, faster. His big, heavy & full balls banging against my own. You grind your pussy onto my mouth as you lean over me to spread my cheeks again so you get a better view of his big cock stretching my hole. You grind your hips against my tongue in time with the view of his cock as it disappears and reappears again and again.

I grind my tongue onto your clit and I hope I’ve enough time to make you cum. I circle your clit relentlessly as I feel his cock swelling even more. Balls deep and still trying to get deeper, his hands grab my hips and pull me onto his thick tool. You see my expression and hear my moan as I feel his cock as deep as it can go. Your senses are overwhelmed, and I feel you tense, begin to shudder, and cry out as your orgasm rips through you. The view of you cumming on my tongue is enough and I feel him plunge for the final time deep into me. You watch as his thick cock pulses deep into my arse. It seems to last forever, pulse after pulse of cum splashing deep into my body. I can’t feel the spurts, but I can feel his cock throbbing as he releases. It makes my insides feel warm. It feels good. He pauses for a few seconds. One more slow pulse and then I feel him slowly withdraw. It feels odd as 9 inches of softening cock slides out of me.

I nuzzle into your warm thighs as he gets dressed. Enjoying the scent of sex in the air. When he’s ready to go you release my bindings and see him to the door. When you return you give both my butt cheeks a little kiss. The evidence of my first and maybe last foray into anal with a real penis has begun to run down my inner thigh.  I lean up and we kiss as I regain my control.

We don’t talk of what just happened as I lead you upstairs. I’m the only one who hasn’t cum and I’m desperate to make you mine. I want to feel the ecstasy of orgasm as I release the pressure of my orgasm and fill you with the biggest load you’ve had in a long time.

We’re already kissing as we fall onto the bed, wrap our arms around each other and you guide me into your body. The warmth of your pussy is overwhelming as we move together. Our movements aren’t hard and animalistic, but soft, gentle, and sensual. Our bodies moving as one…

Our minds and bodies react to one another and begin the final ascent to orgasm together. I hold you close and you pull me into you as we connect on the most intimate level. I feel your body squeezing mine as you shudder to another orgasm. You bite your lips as you look straight into my eyes. Our throws of ecstasy are synchronized as you feel my body scenting you as deeply as I can.

Finally, we lay still, our bodies intertwined. Another new experience ticked off the list. No one will ever know, it's another one of our ‘little secrets’.

 

Published 
Written by Fantasypenman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments