Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday Erica

"A special surprise on a birthday"

8
1 Comment 1
962 Views 962
962 words 962 words

The dark-haired beauty stretched as her nude body was burning like a furnace after a wild night. Right next to her was her dark-skinned lover with brown eyes and a muscular frame. The night before, the pair had fucked so much that they went to sleep from exhaustion. Now on an early December morning, a special occasion came up as the pair opened their eyes.

"Well, look who is up this early morning," said Erica, as her soft black hair, contrasting against her slightly tanned skin, fell to her sides.

"Oh Erica," said the darker-skinned man, sniffing the musk of the beauty and kissing her face.

The man started to breathe heavily as his cock grew as erect as a rock. Rough hands grabbed the soft skin of the woman as his lips kissed her chiseled jaw. A playful wrestling match started between the nude lovers in bed as the woman attempted to playfully fend off the horny man. All of it was short-lived as the musk and soft skin of the raven-haired beauty consumed the man.

"Haha," replied Erica, laughing and giggling as her body was consumed with arousal.

The beauty tried to crawl off the bed but was dragged to the middle by her lover. A playful exchange happened between the hot and nude bodies as the lover kept a strong grip on Erica. The aroused man maneuvered his head through the woman's body, taking the opportunity to kiss her abs, shoulders, and even buttocks. Once behind the woman, the man's arms coiled around her waist as his head rested between her buttocks.

"Oh my!" said the aroused man, taking a nice long whiff of the beauty's ass.

Erica had a strong musk throughout her body due to the night of sweaty sex, but in between her legs, the musk was the strongest. The gradual buildup of the smells on the nude woman climaxed once the man's face was in between her buttocks, and it peaked his arousal. While licking the anus was what the man instinctually felt, he realized that the brunette's ass had more that needed to be appreciated. The man wondered why more didn't take the time to appreciate the nice massive buttocks and just wanted to focus on the anus.

"Oh Erica," said the man, kissing the buttocks as the brunette let out a loud moan.

The man could not help himself and kissed the buttocks as if he were kissing his long-lost love who had just reunited with him. A few seconds later, the kisses turned into soft bites of the massive cheeks which had Erica moaning. The mix of kisses and bites was met with full control of the brunette's body. A few more bites had the dark-haired beauty instinctively shaking her body in arousal but the man kept control.

"Oh yeah," said the man, smiling and laughing as his tongue now flicked against the brunette's anus.

"Saad!" shouted Erica, smiling and laughing.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Erica smiled and laughed as deep arousing breaths left her body. The cooling sensation of the moist tongue beating against her hot anus made the brunette feel almost ditzy. Saad instinctively worked his hands to cover the brunette's pussy, fingering her as he ate her ass. The man could not help but sniff the hot ass as he gradually picked up the pace at which he fingered Erica.

"Oh, Saad, oh man!" said Erica, groaning.

"Dude!" said Erica, groaning hard.

The pair were a sight to behold as they made hot nude love in the morning. Erica had black hair, a tall frame, a chiseled jaw, and an intimidating face that looked exactly like that of former Czech pornstar Sarah Twain. Saad was of Indian origin and had black hair, brown eyes, a muscular figure, a chiseled jaw, and was a couple of shades darker than Erica. The slight contrast was enough to arouse any onlooker who saw the pair making love.

Saad had the flexibility to switch between eating the brunette's ass and pussy which he did unpredictably. The full body control and pressure from it were enough to make Erica's body shake. A minute later, the aroused brunette had an orgasm with wet fluids covering Saad's fingers. The moment was not too big for Saad who realized how tired and spent the horny brunette was. Saad released one of his arms and used the other to control Erica.

"Oh fuck, the wiggles!" said Erica, in a drunk voice.

"Wiggles!" shouted Erica.

The aroused man took his wet middle finger and stuffed it into the brunette's ass, vibrating it. Erica started to hiss as she took deep breaths. The brunette moaned and bit her lips as the finger aggressively vibrated in her ass. The whole sensation was therapeutic to the horny brunette whose sexual urges had been satisfied.

"Yeah yeah yeah, finish me again!" said Erica, a sinister and intense look in her eyes.

Saad did not let the intense look intimidate him as he got the worn-out brunette in a doggy-style position. Despite Erica's intense look, she was quite submissive as Saad's hard cock went effortlessly in her ass. The man started to thrust and rapidly picked up the pace to the point Erica was shouting and screaming in pleasure. Erica's upright upper body now collapsed as her face was pressed against the mattress.

The horny man continued to pound Erica until her body went limp. Feeling pleasured enough, Saad came and finished inside of Erica's ass. For Saad, the penetration was just icing on the cake. The man had worked Erica so much that she was spent before he even penetrated her.

"Happy Birthday, Erica," said Saad, lying down next to the beauty. Erica and Saad locked lips as the brunette let the cum rest inside her ass.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments