Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gym Shorts

"Sometimes they need a spanking"

15
3 Comments 3
29.8k Views 29.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Lisa banged on my door nearly an hour early. She and my sister were meeting at my house so Lisa could park her car and ride with my sister. They'd planned a long day of shopping and didn't want to drive two cars. I dragged myself out of bed and slid into cutoff jeans and a T-shirt.

Lisa was alternately ringing the bell and banging on the door. When I opened it she inquired, "Where the heck were you? Sleeping?"

"Yeah, it is Saturday morning and I had a long week at work." I was talking to an empty doorway as Lisa sauntered into my den. She stopped in the middle of the room and began to tell me about her argument with her daughter, Janey. They argued constantly, mostly about Janey's grades.

I plopped down in my easy chair and tuned her tirade into a bearable drone. I watched her strutting back and forth. Not bad for a forty-something divorcee. Shoulder length red, curly hair. Dark green eyes. Full, perfectly shaped lips painted blood red. And then the good stuff. Full, firm C-cups with long, thick nipples that never saw a bra. Just a hint of a tummy: she did have a child. Hips and ass that promised ecstasy, on perfect legs. The perfect woman if you could turn off her nonstop mouth.

Today she appeared to be wearing a pair of her daughter's gym shorts, which were at least a couple of sizes too small. I couldn't help but notice that the seam disappeared into her crotch to reappear at the top of her asscrack. Her tank top covered her tits, but was tight and very thin and looked to be sprayed on. And, of course, she had on high heeled clogs. A perfect outfit for a day of shopping.

She never stopped talking when I answered the phone. Nor did she quieten when I gestured. Sticking a finger in one ear, I could barely hear my sister tell me she would be late and to entertain Lisa. Great!

I had to yell for her to notice that I wanted to insert my edgewise word. "Lisa, Sis is going to be late."

Lisa looked at me like I was speaking some alien language. After a few seconds she resumed pacing back and forth and enumerating her woes, ignoring my pleas to be quiet. Finally, I yelled, "Lisa, shut up!"

She looked at me through squinted eyes. "I am not a child. Don't use that tone with me." She crossed her arms under her tits and stomped one foot. Amazingly, she was silent.

"Lisa, you are acting like a child. You're a guest in my home." As she stood there tapping one foot she was squeezing her tits between her crossed arm, thrusting them out, causing her big nipples to harden. My eyes took on a will of their own and overtly stared.

"So what are you gonna' do, spank me?"

"If that's what it takes to shut you up, hell yes."

"Well, I dare you."

I scooted forward onto a leather ottoman and grabbed one of her wrists. Pulling her toward me, I told her, "Get across my knees."

I was genuinely angry. She bent over my knees and lowered herself until she was laying ass up in my lap. Without any hesitation I began smacking her ass with my open hand.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch." I knew her asks cheeks were stinging, because my fingers were. After probably two dozen smacks I stopped.

"Are you ready to act like an adult?" At this point I realized that I was staring at her ass, and I felt my cock thickening.

"Fuck you," was her reply.

I began smacking her again, my hand striking closer and closer to the crack of her ass. And she spread her knees to give me access. "Ouch, ouch," quickly became moans and my cock got harder. I began leaving my hand on her ass cheek after each smack, rubbing gently. She arched her back, lifting her ass to meet my hand.

"Enough?" I asked.

"Fuck you."

"Get up and drop your shorts, bitch!"

She stood and, with her back to me, she slowly pushed the shorts down past her thighs and calves. Bending over further and further, she exposed her shaved, glistening cunt lips and tiny pink asshole. No panties. Only a shaven cunt.

"Grab you ankles and stay right there. I'll be right back."

I went to my desk and grabbed my 18" wooden ruler. Sitting on the ottoman I moved Lisa to where I could smack her ass with the ruler.

Bent over, her cheeks were spread wide open and I began smacking her on each side of her asshole. The ruler was leaving was leaving red welts and causing sharp yelps from Lisa. After a dozen strokes to each side of her cunt and asshole her cunt was visibly oozing juice.

I set the ruler down and rubbed where I had used the ruler. I ran my fingertip between her lips, gently pushing my finger into her fuckhole until it was slimy with juice.

Marishkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marishkaa

Then I pushed it up her tiny asshole. As I fingerfucked her, I unzipped my jeans with my other hand and pushed them down to my ankles and kicked them off.

My cock was like an iron rod, throbbing and jerking around. I'm not hugely hung, lengthwise. But the shaft is thick with squiggly veins running its eight inch length. Some women can't get their hand around it. Then there's the head. When I'm really excited, it's bigger than most door knobs, and turns a dark, angry purple.

Lisa was still holding her ankles and peeped back over her shoulder. Her eyes opened wide and I squeezed my shaft, making the head swell even more. I walked to my desk and opened a drawer. I took out a leather razor strop about eighteen inches long.

Back behind Lisa, I gave her a hard stroke, eliciting a real yelp of pain. I quickly gave her a dozen strokes on each cheek. Between her knees I could see her tits jiggling, her nipples dark with blood and rock hard. Leaving her sobbing, I went to the back door and reached around the jamb. I grabbed a small branch from a shrub and stripped off the leaves. Lisa was going to yell for real.

Grabbing her by the hair, I dragged Lisa over the ottoman, laying her on her back, head hanging over the edge. Holding her head I pushed my cock into her mouth and she gagged. I grabbed one nipple and began switching her tit. With her mouth full of cock, I could barely hear her screaming.

As I covered her tits with red welts I slowly worked more and more cock down her throat. When she gagged heavily I'd pull out long enough for her to catch her breath. When she began stretching her neck, trying to get a mouthful of cock, I shoved it back in.

Her tits were now crisscrossed with welts and I wrapped a hand around the base of one breast, squeezing it hard and engorging her nipple even more. I pinched and twisted for some time before picking up the switch. It made a low whistle as it cut through the air. Then came the muffled scream. When both nipples were dark red and swollen, I stopped with the switch and just let her suck my cock.

I got dangerously close to shooting my load down her throat before I pulled out. I wasn't quite done with the switch. Still laying on her back, I had her bring her legs straight up and put her arms behind her knees, effectively pointing her cunt and asshole straight up. Swishing the switch, I grinned as her eyes got big when she realized what I was about to do.

"Please don't, " she begged. "I'll do anything you want, just don't do that. Please."

"Anything I want?"

"Anything... just don't switch my pussy. Please."

"Okay, but stay right there."

In my bedroom I grabbed a vibrating dildo and cock ring.

Her cunt lips were so swollen that they were hanging open, glistening, as juice oozed out and ran down to her asshole. The dildo easily entered her tight, little fuckhole and Lisa moaned as I slowly worked it all the way in. Moving so that my cock was hanging near her face, I let her watch as I attached the cock ring to the base of my erection. As I stroked my shaft, the head visibly became even more swollen. Even I was surprised by its growth and my cock jerked around of its own volition, smacking against my belly.

Walking around the ottoman, I straddled Lisa's hips. Squatting a little, I rubbed the head of my cock in the pool of slime between her legs and then held it against her pulsing rosebud. I turned on the vibrating dildo and shoved my bulging cock head into her asshole.

Surprisingly, there were no screams. Lisa yelped just a little before settling to some deep moans as I pushed more and more cock into her. When I had the whole thing in I began slow-stroking in and out. For maybe fifteen minutes I fucked her incredible asshole. She came five or six times, each time her pulsating sphincter squeezing my cock.

As I was about to shoot my load, I felt her fingertip against my asshole. Three strokes into her asshole got me three of her fingers in mine. I came so hard I was almost afraid that I'd hurt her. When I was nearly finished I unhooked the cock ring so I could completely drain my balls.

Stumbling to my easy chair, I admonished her. "Maybe that'll keep you quiet."

She lay unmoving, watching my huge load bubbling out of her asshole. Then she retorted, "Fat chance."

She lowered her legs and stood. Heading toward the shower, she leaned over and kissed my cheek. By the time Sis arrived we were both dressed and decent. Everything appeared normal.

In fact, Lisa had started ranting again.

Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments