Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Move!

"Next time we will need lube"

42
5 Comments 5
8.9k Views 8.9k
291 words 291 words

Author's Notes

"We were both young and exploring new experiences"

She liked me to pull it all the way out and ram it back in. She would thrash her clit with her fingers at the same time, then as she came there would be cunt juice everywhere. As she came, she would then start the best stomach crunches. I would try to keep hammering away for as long as I could last (not long).

This particular night we were at her place on the back veranda; there was an old, hard sofa at just the right height for me to be on my knees and her with her large bum hanging over the edge so I could get maximum purchase. 

We were just building up to the big finish, and she was very wet; her juice was running. I pulled out just as she started to cum; then the usual stomach crunches started up. I slammed back in but missed and I buried my dick halfway into her very tight, virginal arse; she grabbed me by the ears and yelled, “don’t move.” 

There I was frozen for maybe a minute, then I was ordered to go very slowly, just move a fraction at a time in and not all the way out; we kept this up for long enough for me to get deeper, then as deep as I was ever going to get. Soon my balls were banging on her big bum checks. As I built up to explode, she thrashed her clit and fingered her own cunt as she came, this time gushing cum juice over us both. I stayed there until I popped out.

We didn’t say a thing for a long while until she said, “next time we will need some lube.” 

Published 
Written by Gmac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments