Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast In Bed

"Neighbor helping neighbor on rainy weekend days..."

8
3 Comments 3
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Sam has not seen Bill in a few weeks. He has been busy with work and long weekend bike trips. Bill has been watching his apartment while Sam was away like normal. Sam can always tell when he notices Bill has taken the garbage out for him. Sam is up early this Saturday morning only to find out the weather canceled the weekend bike trip. He changes out of his biking clothes and puts on a t-shirt and a pair of cotton gym shorts. Knowing Bill slept in late he was thinking of paying Bill an early morning breakfast visit.

The sky is cloudy making the early morning twilight faint as Sam opened the door to Bill's apartment and entered using his key. The place is quiet, and Bill seems to be sleeping in late. He is never an early riser like Sam is. He carries in a bag of groceries to make Bill some breakfast. The apartment is reticent and illuminated with the muted morning light coming through the floor to ceiling windows. Sam sees Bill's bedroom door is slightly open. He looks in to see Bill asleep on the bed bathed in soft morning light filling the bedroom.

Sam starts making some coffee turns the oven on preheat for some biscuits and bread. Sam does not hear anything coming from Bill's bedroom, so he goes to check one more time. Bill is sleeping but now only half covered by a sheet revealing his well-shaped butt and torso. He could also see Bill has some major morning wood. Sam is feeling a bit randy and slips out of his shorts and t-shirt. Sam is already semi-hard as he climbs slowly into Bill's king size bed careful not to wake him.

Bill is laying on his side with his ass mostly exposed much to Sam's enjoyment. Bill is in a deep sleep while Sam gently slides next to him pressing his body against Bill's backside. He is startled out of his slumber by the feeling of Sam's engorged phallus against his butt cheeks. Sam whispers in Bill's ear, good morning handsome as he puts his arms under Bill's armpits and pulls their bodies closer together.

Bill mutters, "This is a pleasant surprise; I thought you were going on a bike ride this weekend."

"The bike ride got canceled due to weather, so I thought I would make you breakfast, maybe more," says Sam.

Sam reaches around Bill's waist taking his woody in hand hearing Bill's seductive moan as his hand clamps around his hard cock. Sam slowly strokes him as he nibbles on Bill's neck. Sam is hump rubbing his cock up against the crack of his ass as Bill warms to Sam's wake up call. He is still not fully awake as Sam rolls him onto his back stroking him and positioning him to go down on him sucking him. Sam swallows his cock nearly whole while he is licking with exuberance. Sam's lips put suction on his shaft as his tongue twirls around his under his foreskin causing his hips to thrust upward in lust.

"Oh man that feels great, keep going Sam," says Bill, while watching him slide his warm wet lips and mouth up and down on his shaft. "You are an excellent cocksucker Sam," murmurs Bill.

Sam slides his body into a position that places his cock near Bill's face. He takes the queue and starts sucking Sam's silky soft skin cock, lapping his lips and tongue around the pinkish purple glands. He makes an elatedness sound as Sam pushed his pelvis into Bill's lips as he licks and sucks his balls and dick with his wet pussy mouth.

The two men entwined in a sixty-nine position sucking one another while they rub and caress each other. Sam is exploring Bill's ass with his finger, which feels receptive to the rimming of his digit. Sam licks his finger and inserts it into Bill's ass drawing a groan of elation.

Sam disengages looking down at Bill swallowing him balls deep enjoying the light thrusting he is making with his hips. He reaches for his shorts and pulls a tube of lube out of the pocket. He sits up and repositioning Bill, who is wondering what Sam, has planned. Sam motions Bill onto his stomach, and he follows his command. Sam grabs a couple of pillows and pulls Bill's hips up as Sam slides the pillows under him for support. He knew now what Sam has in mind, and he is not sure if he is ready. His ass is perched up and prepared for Sam as he begins to lick and rim his ass hole working up saliva while probing Bill's wet hole.

"Sam, I am not sure I am ready for anal just yet," says Bill to Sam, as he is licking and rimming his ass hole to his increasing pleasure and restfulness. "That does feel good," says Bill.

"I think you are ready Bill, I will be gentle, and once we start you will enjoy me inside you, I promise," says Sam, he sucks Bill's balls and spreads his ass cheeks for easier access. "You have a beautiful tight ass Bill; I will make sure you are well lubed and loose before I fuck you."

Bill is anxious but ready for this he thinks, he has never had a man inside him before. He knows Sam is gentle, and he trusts him to take his virginity. Sam is tongue licking and probing his ass with gusto ensuring he is relaxed and ready for his cock. Bill continues to relax to the euphoria of Sam licking his asshole and preparing him for deflowering. He lays his head in the pillows with a feeling of intoxication being rimming and probed by Sam in anticipation of what is to come.

Sam has started to use some lube on his rimming finger circling his anus hole and dipping his finger in gently as Sam sees Bill asshole pucker open as he relaxes to the anal preparation. He tries two fingers now with little resistance to the insertion all the way to his knuckles. He glides both fingers in and out while applying more lube. Sam spreads his fingers to help loosen Bill up and an enjoyable fuck. Bill seems to enjoy the finger fucking as his ass pushes up to accept the fingers.

Sam moves up and whispers in Bill's ear, "Can I do this bareback? You do know I am safe."

Bill says, "Sure, I know, it will feel better for both of us, just be gentle, or this maybe the last time."

Sam spreads Bill's legs wide open as he kneels between them. Rubbings Bill's ass cheeks he kissing them as he admires the beautiful shape of his ass. While rubbing his cheeks, he rims his asshole keeping Bill relaxed. Sam put the pillows under Bill's cheeks while lifting his ass a bit for access to his hard meat stick. Bill's cock was soft, so Sam lubes up Bill's cock stroking his balls with his massive schlong to a rapid erection. Bill was feeling under Sam's total control as he releases himself to the pleasures he is receiving from Sam.

Sam knew Bill's is ready with how easily Sam was able to insert two fingers into his ass. Bill now prepared for some anal pleasuring. Sam is hard as a rock and oozing as he anticipated what this tight virgin ass is going to feel like wrapped around his cock. He generously lubes up his phallus applying more to Bill's ass.

"Bill you are ready, I am set to go, just relax and enjoy the ride, if you feel any pain let me know, and we will stop," says Sam.

"Just take it slow and use lots of lube Sam, remember I am a virgin to this sex," says Bill.

Sam positions himself as he put his cock head against Bill's asshole inching in slowly he applies more lube to his cock. His asshole opens to accept his bulging head, and first inch slides in then two as his cock meets some resistance Bill moans. Sam eases up and starts pushing gently again. He does this for a few minutes while applying more lube.

Sarah_Castro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarah_Castro

Bill's sphincter muscle is not completely relaxed yet. Sam is deep enough now he can put his hands on Bill's hips as he spreads his ass cheeks wide open.

Still slowly pushing his cock deeper into Bill, his sphincter muscle finally relaxes as Sam's cock glides smoothly balls deep into his asshole causing him to grunt in pleasure. Sam now buried all the way up to his hips he thrusts shallow and slow as their lubed balls bounce against each other with each thrust Sam's meat stick makes into Bill's asshole.

"Do you feel okay?" Sam asks Bill.

"It feels good," says Bill, with the feeling of slight painful pleasure.

Sam is now moving his shiny love muscle gliding in and out of Bill's tight virgin ass hole. Sam places his arms beneath Bill's shoulders. Sam is lying on Bill's back with his cock fully inserted in his ass.

Sam whispers in Bill's ear, "Your asshole is so tight."

Sam nibbles on Bill's neck and nuzzles his face into his upper back enjoying the firm grip of his asshole on his anal impaler. Bill's ass feels better than he had hoped for, Sam starts a steady pace of thrusting as his engorged cock slides smoothly in as Sam is increasing his pumping speed into Bill's ass he makes changes to his pelvic motions to increase their pleasure. Bill is enjoying the fucking as they begin a movement in unison where they are pushing and pulling in and out on Sam's cock.

"Your cock feels good in me Sam, Oh God, fuck me," he mumbles. "Seed me, upload it all Sam," commands Bill.

Sam says, "You like my cock up your ass, you are a tight one, I am going to breed you hard." Sam pushes slowly but forcefully thrusting with a long smooth gliding movement of his cock impaling Bill's asshole with grunts of pleasure coming from Bill.

Bill turns his head to look behind as Sam is driving and plunging his purple-headed soldier in and out with long strokes pulling himself deeper using Bill's shoulders for support. He is no longer taking it easy; he is grinding it deep and quick, and Bill is responding with pleasing grunts and moans using his hips to accept Sam's bratwurst with great ease. Bill loves the feeling of Sam's perfect size cock filling him up with warm wet fucking movement. Sam sits up as Bill pushes his asshole coasting over Sam's silky hard skin shaft with enthusiasm; as he is kneeling statuesque relishing this magnificent asshole, slipping back and forth on his todger like a tight suction lips, only better.

Sam is savoring every moment of pleasuring Bill's ass with long deliberate plunges of his tube steak immersing it into his snug warm asshole. Kneeling he pulls out to see Bill's asshole that is now relaxed and puckered. Sam starts rubbing his swollen cock head glands and frenulum back and forth over his asshole and enveloping it is his wet lubes ass crack. Sam was teasing Bill by inserting his cock into Bill's ass while he slides up and down his crack and over the pink wet wanting pleasure hole.

Sam dips his two fingers in Bill's ass and begins to massage his prostrate to the sound of shallow grunts of euphoric pleasure as precum oozes out of his cock onto the bed, he felt like he was going to blow the prostrate massage felt so good. Sam has well-lubed hand started to jack off Bill's schlong in rhythm with the anal massage, and he was hitting all the right spots based on the intense sensual noises Bill was uttering.
 
Running his fingers up to Bill cock head, Sam is playing with his foreskin making Bill rock hard with an engorged purple head slight streams of cum was flowing out of his meatus. Bill now under Sam's total control enjoying the seductive pleasuring Sam is providing, he is prepossessed and submissive to what Sam wants to do. Sam finds playing with Bill's giant uncut cock to be exhilarating as he caresses his balls and strokes his well-lubed anaconda. Enjoying rubbing the tips of cock with his fingers around his uncut head, pulling back and sliding the foreskin around makes Bill quiver creating guttural sounds from him Sam has never heard before. Sam withdraws his fingers and slides his cock into his warm wet hole starting to pump away in concert with the cock stroking.

With a cock filling his asshole and Sam, stroking his lubed meat stick Bill loses all control and is ready to blow.

"Sam I am going to blow, fuck me hard, keep stroking, Oh god this feels like heaven, do me," says Bill.

Sam increases the plunging of his throbbing slick love muscle hard and profound into Bill's tight asshole as he strokes this massive purple-headed warrior pausing to retract the foreskin to fondle the glands and frenulum causing Bill's asshole to tighten along with his stomach muscles. Sam is feeling his cock swelling at the shaft base.

"Oh fucking lord, my god, oh shit, oh man this feels, inaudible grunts and moans," come from Bill as his body moves upward with the expelling of a massive load of spunk spewing from his meatus coating the bed.

Waves of tightening and involuntary movement as Sam milks Bill's one-eyed monster as pulses of creamy cum shoots out rope after rope covering the sheets to Sam's amazement. He just keeps stroking as Bill continues to orgasm as his ass cheeks clamp tightly around Sam's cock.

Sam is grinding his cock wildly into Bill ever tightening asshole. His ass is pumping up and down as he releases Bill's softening cock and grabbing his hips for easier thrusting, he was not going to last much longer it feels so good. Every thrust causes Bill to grunt in satisfaction.

Sam can no longer hold back as he forces his phallus hard and bottoming into Bill's hot wet hole. His scrotum contracts and his loads begin to shoot from his pulsing twitching pork sword into Bill's ass, Sam's ass cheeks squeeze together with every thrust. Sam growls wildly with elation as his cock is filling Bill with his man seed, load after load shooting in him. The slipping in and out becomes very smooth as the lube and volumes of sperm combine in a warm, sensual fluid that pleases them both as they lay there with Sam slowly moving in and out as he tries to catch his breath.
 
"Your ass feels so right, better than any hole it has enjoyed. Oh fuck that felt great Bill, your tight ass feels perfect for me; you are are a very tight fit," says Sam as he keeps thrusting his skin flute as he drains his balls with each push.

"Sam, you were right I did enjoy that special prostate massage. It felt amazing, you fuck well, I love it. I could feel your load blast in my ass; it felt very sensual, thanks for being gentle" Bill says, as he lies exhausted in the pillows relaxing in the soggy comfort of his bed next to Sam.

"I thought you might like it, Bill, I sure enjoyed you fucking me with that oversized kielbasa of yours," says Sam, "I want to fuck your tight ass again soon." as Sam disengages his limp cock from Bill's sweet ass.

Bill's ass is oozing out lube and cum as Bill and Sam lie next to each other basking in the blissful afterglow of a good orgasm. Bill's ass feels a little sore in a right way, and Sam is feeling drained and euphoric after servicing his friend Bill.

"Do you want to take a shower and I will fix you breakfast, coffee is ready, and the oven is heated? asks Sam.

The men head off to take a shower, and the story will continue.
Published 
Written by MrAvg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments