Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ass Fucking My Wife's Best Friend: Part 4 of 4

"Lena's orgy of revenge."

56
9 Comments 9
45.9k Views 45.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
When Lena told us she was pregnant, my first thought was that I must be the father. I had been fucking her every day for the past week and her husband had been absent abroad for a year. Fortunately I had had enough experience of pregnancy tests to know that they are unlikely to detect a pregnancy until at least seven days after conception.

Four weeks ago Lena had flown out to be with Bod while he spent a few days in Europe. They had had unprotected sex then, I had used a condom. It was almost certain therefore that Bod was the father.

Pregnancy should have complicated Lena's decision to get a divorce. Instead it took the decision out of her hands as her husband demanded either an abortion or a divorce.

Lena's response had been to slam the phone down and rant at Eve and Trixie for an hour but I persuaded her to call him back and tell him she would get the abortion and a few days after that she called again to tell him it had been done. As I had predicted the bastard still wanted the divorce: He was just trying to save himself maintenance.

Lena's divorce lawyer received tapes and transcripts of the conversations the next morning and a judge had granted an order freezing all Bod's assets before the day was out. A few months later Bod agreed to what Lena's lawyer described as one of the most one sided settlement agreements she had ever seen. His father was something in the state Republican party and his mother a chapter chair in some right to life group: Bod knew his inheritance was on the line.

But hurting Bod financially wasn't going to be enough. Lena wanted him humiliated. And that is when she had the idea of planning an orgy.

The orgy was set for the day that the divorce would become final at midnight. Lena planned to party enthusiastically and make the most of her last chance to cuckold Bod. This had become Lena's name for him as well.

* * * * * 
The party began with drinks and light refreshment. People stood around in groups making polite conversation over canapes. For a while I wondered if anyone was going to ever take off their clothes and get down to the business intended. Sue assured me that this was completely normal and I shouldn't worry. The only hint that something might not be quite normal about the party was the fact that a large brass pole had been erected in the center of the great room, the combined kitchen, living room and dining area that occupied most of the ground floor of the house.

As the only member of our group with past experience of this sort of event, Sue had taken over much of the organizing and recruitment of guests. As the guest list lengthened, the venue was changed to a house in Connecticut that offered parking and the use of an indoor swimming pool. Sue and Lena had been excited when they received an RSVP from one guest in particular but they wouldn't say why.

There was a range of ages from early 20s through 50s with slightly more men than women. Most of the men wore a jacket and tie and quite a few wore tuxedos. The women wore evening dresses, more than a few of which I would like to see come off.

As the room started to fill up, I started to enjoy this aspect of the evening more and more. It is one thing to spend time mentally undressing women at parties, quite a different matter to do so in the knowledge that getting completely naked and being fucked right in front of everyone is precisely what they had come to do.

The party was within commuting distance of New York City and some of the guests had come from around the world. There was a cute Australian brunette who worked in an international bank, a performance artist from Japan, and an Indian woman wearing a sari who spoke in a broad London accent.

Lena made her entrance at 8 o'clock. She looked stunning. Pregnancy suited her. By now her belly was very round and her black velvet evening dress had been designed to emphasize her roundness. Her long red hair flowed in a ginger tress down her back.

After giving a brief welcome to the guests, Lena introduced Kathy, a tall, thin blond wearing a red dress with a short skirt.

Kathy put one hand on the pole and walked around it, clearing a path. The guests arranged themselves in a rough circle around the pole. When she was done, Kathy remained still as the house lights were lowered leaving just her illuminated by the spotlights I had spent the afternoon setting up.

After a long pause, the music started and Kathy danced the wildest striptease I have ever seen. Her hips gyrated and twisted in turn to the music. Members of the audience, male and female were kissed or touched or partially undressed. Neckties were removed, flies unzipped and breasts exposed.

As the dance progressed, Kathy became completely naked and began doing pole tricks that displayed her ass and pussy in gynecological detail. A purple handle stuck out from her asshole which I was invited to pull: A string of beads came out.

I was tempted to reach forward to kiss her ass but Kathy had other ideas. With a quick flip, Kathy was on her feet again and had her arms around Eve's waist: I had swapped my wife for a string of used anal beads.

Eve was wearing a backless halter dress in green with a low cut neckline and a side slit skirt. With a couple of deft moves from Kathy she was suddenly wearing nothing at all. The music suddenly slowed and the two girls danced close together for a while. Then they parted and Eve began undressing me as Kathy approached another man. Clothes fell to the floor all around the room.

The cute Australian woman I had admired earlier asked for help with her zipper. I was more than happy to help her out of her outfit and more. We kissed for quite a while and then she pressed her ass into my crotch invitingly. Across the room I could see my wife giving someone a blow job.

A few minutes later my head is buried in Australia. As I licked her most intimate places another man put his prick in her mouth. Her hips bucked and swayed as the sensation built in intensity. Soon she was screaming as she reached her first orgasm of the night and a slender brunette is taking my prick in her mouth. I preferred her cunt and soon I am shafting her as a Rubenesque woman queens her.

Similar twosomes, threesomes and the occasional foursome were taking place all round the room. Sue was being spit roasted between two men, one in her mouth and the other in her ass. It was almost as nice to watch her bubble butt being rammed as doing it myself. Ian is double penetrating the Indian girl with another man while she services two more men with her hands and mouth. Eve was in a 69 with Kathy; I decided to add myself to their party.

I relinquish my current partner to another cock and enter the pussy dangling invitingly over my wife's face. Both women give appreciative sighs. I come quickly and add another rubber to the growing pile in the discard pail.

Lena was the only person still dressed. She went round the room pressing condoms and lube into people's hand as the need arose.

I lay on my back and Eve licked my cock to erection.

GIRLRAIN1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GIRLRAIN1

Then she did something we had talked about since our first experience of swinging six months previously: She slid my cock into her ass in reverse cowgirl position, then leaned back to open her cunt for use by a second partner. Lena obliged briefly with her hand, then pulled George over.

George is 6 foot three with dark skin and washboard abs. His cock is thick and black and eight if not nine inches long. Eve's nails dig into my arm as his monster cock sinks deep into her front hole.

In my position, I had only a little movement and so the motive effort was mostly left to George. I could feel every movement through my wife's ass though and that was enough to make me come a second time.

Having come twice in rapid succession, I needed a break. Several other men were doing likewise and the two man threesomes had mostly given way to couples and two woman threesomes. I headed off to the swimming pool and managed three laps of the pool before the the Indian beauty with the London accent came over and grabbed my cock under the water. I propped her up on the pool ladder and ate her out for a while, then we pulled towels round ourselves and returned to the great room so I can shaft her doggy style.

Lena is still the only person who is fully dressed but that is about to change.

Ian brings a specially bought piece of furniture into the room. It is like a huge black capital B with the middle bits filled in. It is soft and filled with foam. Eve and Sue remove Lena's clothing. She looks even better out of the dress than in. Her breasts have grown fuller and her belly is heavy with child.

Lena arranges herself on the piece so that she is lying on her front with her weight supported at her shoulders and hips, her ass open, lubricated and available.

The time had come to come.

The rules were simple: Each man was to use her asshole. They could use her cunt first if they liked but only if they used her asshole afterwards. Eve, Kathy and Sue would attend to the necessary condoms, lube etc. and to selecting the next partner and telling people when their time is up.

I was given the honor of first fuck. That was the first time I have seen her in a couple of months and the first time for me with a heavily pregnant woman.

Lena cooed with satisfaction as I entered her cunt and gave a "Yeah Baby!" as I entered her ass. Knowing what lies in front of her I did my best to come as quickly as possible and make way for the next man who turns out to be George the owner of the monster cock.

I wondered whether Lena could manage such a huge cock in her ass. Why not wait until later to take that monster? But there is method to Sue's madness. After George had loosened her up, Lena was be able to take the next pricks with greater ease.

George had no interest in Lena's pussy and the colossus slides slowly slid into Lena's ass without preliminaries. Everyone in the room was watching, waiting to see if Lena can take it or be forced to call a halt to the enterprise. Lena's eyes were tightly closed, her mouth open wide. Finally George was in and thrusting his nine inches of meat into Lena's rear to growls of satisfaction. After at least five minutes, George's buttock's twitched and he rolled off to make way for the next man.

The line continued, prick after prick. After the fifth or six man, the Australian woman I played with earlier took a turn using a long black dildo. Another man and then the Japanese girl ran her tongue over Lena's asshole and ass fucked her with a dildo.

I was out of juice for the time being but could still manage an erection. When the Japanese girl is done with Lena, I pull her over and we cuddle for a while and then we sit on the floor together, facing each other with my prick inside her cunt. This is nice and gives us both a nice, warm feeling as we watch Lena rack up more notches on her bedpost.

After a while we parted and Sue beckons me over to lie inside her bubble-butt as we watch the remaining Lena action. I reached round and frigged her cunt slowly with my fingers. Sue's husband, Ian was the last in line and lingered for quite a while in Lena's cunt before taking her backdoor.

As I watched, I felt someone parting my legs. I looked round to see Eve. She had a dildo in her hand and a wicked grin on her face.

I thought she was going to plunge the dildo straight inside me but she had a different plan. She bent down and I feel something warm and wet moving around my ass: Eve was rimming me.

This is enough to summon up some of my last remaining fluid and I started moving inside Sue's ass underneath me as the dildo entered me. I felt a jerk between my legs as my seed squirted into Sue's ass. As I came, so did Sue's husband and with the aid of my fingers, his wife came shortly afterward.

By then it was approaching midnight and Lena called a pause to the party for a very special announcement. She explained the reason for holding the event and the recordings of the telephone conversations were played which drew the appropriate response.

"Just one thing, I'm still a little bit pregnant", Lena waved her distended belly at the gathering as she paused for the puncline, "He doesn't know yet."

The room dissolved into laughter

"So I thought it would be nice to give him a telephone call," Lena was interrupted by more laughter. "Or rather Skype," Lena paused for effect again, "it has video."

The room erupted into cheers and laughter as I wheeled out the trolley to which I had fixed a laptop, a camera and a video monitor earlier in the day. As the stroke of midnight approached, the audience was hushed into silence and I clicked to summon Bod.

"What is it?", Bod answered.

The gear was set up so that we could all see and hear Bod but he could only see Lena's face. I had turned the sound off, for the beginning at least.

Lena pointed down at her belly off screen and camera angle started to slowly widen. Bod looked puzzled at first as he saw Lena's naked breasts, then his mouth opened wide but made no sound as her belly started to come into view.

Lena smiled and showed herself in profile, her point was now obvious but I turned the sound on so that she could rub it in.

"Maintenance honey, its called maintenance."

Bod was speechless. The first words came from the audience.

"Oh my God, I know him," a tall man with a neatly trimmed goatee and a pony tail blurted out. And so he did. Lena had been so pleased to add him to the guest list because he also worked at the World Bank.

"Lena! There are other people with you!", Bod's face had turned from white to a violent shade of red.

"Only twenty seven darling", Lena said mockingly as she turned her ass to the camera and pointed at it, "and they all fucked me right..."

Before Lena had a chance to finish, the picture on the monitor shot suddenly to the right, turned upside down and then went black.

Lena had fucked Bod one last time.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments