Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arriving In Buffalo

"A steamy POV story, imagine yourself in either role"

33
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You took the red eye into Buffalo to come see me. 

I meet you at the arrival gate and you immediately wrap your arms around me and press your lips against mine with urgency.  We separate our lips to walk but our bodies are still so close as if we are one as I lead you to my car.  I had parked towards the back of the lot for privacy.  When we make it to my car I open the rear hatch for you to toss your small bag.  When you close the hatch I open the backseat door and you look puzzled.

I put my left foot up and pull you towards me.  I place my right arm on your shoulder and continue the kiss we had started at the arrival gate.  After a few minutes, you feel my left arm in between us and stop kissing long enough for you to see me swipe two fingers in my pussy underneath my dress.  You watch me go to bring my fingers up to my lips, but grab my wrist to take the juices for yourself.  

You reach down with your right hand and start playing my clit and inserting one then two fingers into my tight warm pussy.  Bringing your fingers up to my lips this time where I suck on them as if it was your cock.  You tell me to wrap both arms around your neck but your left arm around my waist.  Your right hand goes to my pussy where you insert two fingers and rub my clit with your thumb.  Your fingers work like magic to bring me to my first climax.  You lick your fingers as I tell you not to move yet. 

I sit on the back seat, unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants and slide your cock out which is already hard. I bend forward, take the head in my mouth, and swirl around it with my tongue.  My other hand is massaging your balls and squeezing gently.  I let your head leave my mouth only to start kissing and nibbling on your frenulum.  I begin licking and sucking my way down your cock before reaching your balls. I am moving my body to lay on the back seat while never letting your cock leave my mouth.

I roll over onto my back and take each ball in my mouth while slowly jerking your dick. You tell me to take you down my throat.  I take my time working my way back up to the head kissing, sucking, and running my tongue all over along the way.  Your cock head is oozing so much precum that I scoop it into my mouth with my tongue and start to massage the rest down the length of your shaft.  

I grab your large dick again directing you to feed it to me.  I grab your legs and slowly and steadily feed my throat your cock.  I get your cock halfway down before I gag and release your legs.  Taking another breath I pull your legs and take you all the way down my throat and hold you there until I run out of air.  You can see my throat widen every time your cock is pushed into it, and you place your left hand around my throat to feel the cock entering and moan.

You take control slowly fucking my throat.  Reaching into my dress you start playing with my nipples, twisting and pulling.  Holding onto my breasts tight like handles as you fuck my face. I swallow as you pull out and push in to massage the length of your shaft.  As more time passes more cars are circling the parking lot around us, and more planes are roaring above our heads. The force and speed of some of your thrusts are causing me to gag frequently which finally sets you off.  You cum deep down in my stomach but pull back towards the end so I can taste your last few jets.

You are still semi-hard when you remove yourself from my mouth but tuck yourself into your pants and help me sit up.  You wipe my face with a napkin and kiss the couple tears that formed when I was gagging. Leaning in you kiss me not caring about tasting a little bit of yourself still on my lips.  You reach down and shove two fingers in and feel I am drenched from the whole experience and look forward to burying your head there.  

You open the driver's side door for me, closing it after I get in, and go to the other side to take your seat.  The entire drive you are lightly circling and rubbing my clit to keep me right there on the edge but still able to focus and not crash while on our way to a bed and as much pleasuring of each other as we can handle.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

Barely making it in the room completely your arms are around me and immediately removing my dress leaving me only in heels.  You push me against the wall, kissing me and burying your hand in my pussy.  My hands are trying to remove your pants but you grab both my wrists with one hand and hold them above my head. I feel your hard cock pressing against my leg as my next orgasm washes over me. 

You move me and turn me around putting my hands above my head along and my cheek and breasts pressed into the window, the cold glass hardening my nipples.  You pull my hips back making me arch my back.  You take off your clothes and come behind me feeling my body all over.  You're rubbing me all over and I feel your breath on my neck as you occasionally bite my ear lobe.  

Your right hand is rubbing and squeezing my ass cheek while your left hand is teasing my clit, suddenly THWACK as your right hand comes down hard on my ass.  You immediately bury your fingers in my pussy and can feel my increased wetness and your thumb can feel my clit contracting after.  The next one comes down in a different spot but just as hard. You keep me guessing as to where and how hard the smack will be.

You sink to your knees and I can feel your tongue going clit to asshole and back.  You seal your lips around my clit and make me cum so fast.  I tell you my clit is sensitive but you keep the pressure there with your lips and shove two then three fingers inside me causing me to erupt again.  You move your mouth from my clit and stick your tongue as deep as it will go in my ass and your left hand returns to strumming my sensitive clit.  It is hard to tell when one orgasm begins or ends.

You remove your tongue and insert two slick fingers coated in my pussy juice into my ass opening me up.   You take a butt plug and insert it first in my pussy to coat it and then to my ass, turning it on to vibrate.  You wrap your arms around my waist and I feel your large cock sliding in between my pussy lips.  Arms around my waist still you direct me to the bed for me to lay down with my ass at the edge of the bed.

You put my legs over both your forearms and step forward, sliding your full hard cock into me in one go.  You pull all but the head out and slide back in.  You spread me open as far as I can go so hit my clit on every stroke.  My pussy is quivering around your cock, the sounds of my soaked pussy and our moans fill the room.

You start talking dirty to me, telling me every detail of how wet my pussy looks, the feel of the vibrating butt plug against your cock through the thin layer of tissue.  You tell me what you plan to do to me next and it sets off my next orgasm, the strongest so far, causing me to pass out briefly.  I come to and you are still pumping into me giving me the fuck of my life.

You take my left leg and put it so both are on your right side rolling me over onto my stomach while never leaving my pussy.  You have me put my feet spread wide on the floor with my ass up and curves with my breasts pushed down into the bed.  You start fucking me hard and fast; I am yelling out with moans and incoherent words, and you take me over the edge repeatedly.  

You yank the butt plug out and shove your cock into me, not needing anything more than the natural lube it's coated in. It doesn't take long until you erupt in my ass, slowing the pumping until you pull out and replace the butt plug to hold it in.  Flipping me back over, you're devouring my pussy juice until I beg you to stop from the sensitivity.  You stop and sit back on your heels and spread my lips to see your handiwork of how red and wet I am.

  

Published 
Written by IrishLass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments