Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental Love III

"Lori experiments with another woman."

4
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
As Ben had recovered from his injuries and was now back to work, Jack Stonehouser was comfortable signing a multi-million dollar contract to construct a home on five acres located on a beautiful lake. The small town where the property was located was about five hours away making it impractical for the crew to come home each night. Six employees, along with Ben and Jack, volunteered to go, work ten hour days and alternate coming home on week-ends.

Jack and Lori visited the small town, Saddle Lake, to arrange accommodations for the crew. The small town had one independently owned motel. Jack and Lori met with the owners and arranged to reserve four rooms for four months. They would provide a daily laundry service for the men

Across the street was a small diner. Jack and Lori arranged for the men to have breakfast there and they would also pack a lunch for the men daily. The men could eat there in the evening or choose from a couple of fast food reasturants in town. Of course the town was very happy with all the new business.

The day before they were scheduled to leave, the crew was busy packing the work trailers with tools and supplies. Lori was home packing bags for Jack and Ben.

"Hey babe," Lori heard Ben say as she answered the phone.

"Hey Ben. How's the packing going?"

"Almost done. I'm glad too. These young studs have worked me hard," Ben replied.

"Don't get too tired. I've got a big night planned for you. I'm gonna fuck you silly," Lori paused. 

"Ooo I love it when you talk dirty," Ben replied.

"Oh yeah?" Lori continued. "What if I told you I was going to kiss you from head to toe, lick every inch of that big cock of yours, suck those huge nuts and stick my tongue so far up your ass you're gonna have two tongues in your mouth?"

"Oh my god! I can't wait! I'll be home soon," Ben said excitedly.

Ben lay on the bed in his boxer briefs waiting for Lori to finish up n the bathroom. He gave out a low whistle when she appeared in the doorway in a black negligee.

"You like?" she asked already knowing what his answer would be.

"I love!" Ben exclaimed, feeling his cock responding to the beauty before him.

"I have something very special I want you to do for me tonight," Lori was saying, shedding her negligee and moving on the bed beside him.

"Anything baby, anything at all," Ben was quick to reply.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," Lori blurted out.

"Whaat! Oh my god, Lori!" Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What? I thought you liked my ass," Lori cooed.

"I do, I love your beautiful ass, but you're so small back there." Ben had kissed, licked and tongued her ass many times so he knew this to be true.

"Let me worry about that. See that K-Y on the lamp table? When I tell you, use the whole tube in my ass. Okay?"

Lori was loving the look on Ben's face.

"Yes maam!" was all Ben could say.

"Good. Kiss me then and let's get started." Lori was already pulling his shorts down to free that magnificent shaft that had always given her so much pleasure.

Ben didn't have to be told twice as he kissed her, their tongues immediately searching the inside of each other's mouth while their hands caressed each other's body. Ben moved to the nice tits he loved so much, kissing and licking them and sucking the large nipples into his mouth. Lori moaned in pleasure as she arched her back and put her hand behind his neck as if trying the impossible task of getting her whole tit into his mouth.

Ben moved down, kissing her tight stomach and caressing her inner thighs as his mouth neared her now very wet cunt. Lori gasped when Ben's mouth found her pussy. Putting his hands under her knees, he pushed her legs up, giving him full access to her magnificent ass and cunt. He kissed, licked and probed her tight little brown hole and sweet wet pussy. This had a very special meaning tonight knowing he was going to fuck that ass later.

Lori was moaning in pure pleasure. Her man knew how to eat a piece of pussy! Her body now full of lust, she maneuvered herself under him in a 69 position. The big prick and large set of nuts now directly over her face never failed to arouse her to an ultimate desire to be fucked - anywhere! She kissed and licked up and down the sides of his shaft, taking time to kiss and suck on his nuts before moving back to his cock. She hoped that he would award her with some pre-cum. To her delight, a large drop of cum had formed on the big head. Without hesitation, she formed an "O" with her lips and placed her mouth directly over the head. She sucked the cum out, probing the small hole with her tongue to get all of the sweet nectar and then sucked the whole head in. She loved it when he would cum in her mouth, but tonight her plan was different.

"It's time, baby," Lori uttered, "Put the K-Y in my ass, all of it!'

This is the best job I ever had, Ben thought as he squeezed the contents of tube into her lovely ass.

On her knees, head and shoulders down on the pillow and breathing heavily, she was ready.

"Now fuck it Ben, tear me a new ass hole if you have to, but fuck it good and don't stop!" Lori's voice was sharp.

She had turned Ben almost into a wild animal as he placed the golf ball size head of his cock at her tiny ass hole. Placing his hands on her hips, he began applying pressure. Her ass was not going to let him in easily as he applied more and more pressure.

"God dammit, Ben, fuck it, fuck my ass!' Lori yelled.

Taking a firm grip on her hips, Ben shoved, the big head popping past the sphincter muscle.

Lori screamed. "Don't move," she said after a few seconds. "Give me a minute."

Ben was enjoying the intense pleasure her tight ass was giving him. Lori whispered in a low voice to go ahead.

He forced his dick slowly in, inch by inch. Lori was gripping the pillow and moaning in pain, but not protesting.

Ben finally felt his balls resting against her ass. Lori pushed her hand beneath them and realized he was all the way in. She did it she thought as the pain had subsided. She had taken that whole, huge piece of meat!

As Ben felt Lori relaxing, he slowly began to withdraw, Lori started to move also as the pain was rapidly turning to pure, raw, nasty sex, just the way she liked it.

"Oh Ben baby, do it to me. Oh god, that's so good! It's gonna make me cum, darling." Lori was meeting every stroke now as Ben, unable to control himself any longer, was fucking that beautiful, tight ass like a madman.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Ben screamed as he finger fucked her pussy while he rammed her shit-chute.

"I'm cuuuming! Oh my god, Ben! Fuck it! Ooooh."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lori was spending full time at the office now that Jack was away. Two other women worked with her, Mitzy, who manned the phones and Sara who did most of the accounting. Lori supervised and handled any problems the local crew may have.

Mitzi was allowed to work 7 to 3 so she could pick up her young son from school. Sara worked 9 to 6 and Lori came in at 9 and worked until all the crews had all checked in.

It was only Thursday of the first week at Saddle Lake when the bad news came in. The pregnant wife of one employee was having complications. Another had pulled a ligament in his right shoulder. They were sent home while Jack and Ben volunteered to stay indefinitely to take up the slack.

Lori's heart sank. She was used to getting fucked three or four times a week and now she didn't know when she would see Ben again. Being with another man was out of the question.

"God dammit,"Sara heard Lori exclaim.

"What's wrong Lori?" Sara asked.

"I'm $9000.00 off on this fucking bank account," she stated as Sara was coming over to her desk.

"Let's go over the invoices again," Sara said as she leaned over Lori with her arm around her chair.

"Wait, Lori.

HugeCockMixceyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockMixceyTS

Flip back to that Marlowe invoice," Sara was leaning in close now as Lori flipped the invoice back over.

"You read that figure as $1,070. Look at that figure again." Sara was pointing to it.

"Oh my god! It's $10,070. That's it! You're a genius, Sara!' Lori exclaimed as she kissed Sara on the cheek.

"Not really. Two heads are better than one. Two female heads." Sara was laughing as she hugged Lori.

At that moment, Lori's life would change forever. She had felt a stirring in her body when she kissed Sara and then hugged cheek to cheek.

"You wanna grab a drink later after we close?" Sara was saying as she was returning to her desk.

"You bet.'' Lori was staring at Sara as she walked away. Her form fitting dress came to just above her knees and accenting her very nice J-Lo ass and really nice legs. She was looking at her differently than she ever had before.

Lori thought she had noticed Sara checking her out before but thought it was what she was wearing. Women do that. She felt that stirring again.

"Sara, you're not seeing anyone? No thoughts of marriage?" Lori asked as the drinks started relaxing them.

"I was married once," Sara began. "I didn't like it. He wanted sex four or five times a week. I was finally able to put him off to once a week. The truth is, he couldn't get me off. He went looking for sex elsewhere and when I caught him, it gave me a perfect excuse for a divorce. I've turned to women for love."

"Wow!" is all Lori could say.

"I love Jack," Lori began her story. "We had a good life together and very good sex until he came down with the mumps. They went down on him and left him completely impotent with absolutely no interest in sex," Lori conveniently left out the Ben story.

"Oh my god, Lori! I am so sorry," Sara said taking Lori's hand in hers.

"Thank you, Sara. We're coping." Lori was holding onto Sara's hand. Say, are you free Saturday?" Lori blurted out.

"Why yes I am. Whatcha thinking?' Sara asked as she sensed a connection.

"How about coming over to my house, we could cook out, maybe have some wine and just have a lady's day."

"I wouldn't miss that!" Sara laughed as they toasted their last drink for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The two women sat together having a glass of wine on Lori's patio. It was obvious the women thoroughly enjoyed each other's company as they laughed and joked with each other. Periodically, Lori would rub the back of her neck. Sara noticed.

"Is something wrong, Lori?" Sara asked.

"I don't know. I get this feeling like something pulling on my neck," Lori replied.

"Let me see." Sara was already walking around to the back of Lori's chair.

"Oh my god. You're all tensed up back here," Sara exclaimed. "Okay, I can help with this. I was a massage therapist."

"Ooou, Wonder Women. How lucky could I get," Lori was leading the way to her bedroom.

Lori, knowing the drill, had stripped and laid face down on the bed with a small towel over her ass. Sara was busy heating some baby oil she found and getting a wash cloth and some extra towels ready.

"Umm, that feels better already," Lori murmured as Sara massaged her neck and shoulders with the warm oil.

"You're gonna get the deluxe treatment. Sara was moving to the small of Lori's back to just above her crack.

Truth be known, Sara was enjoying this as much as Lori as she moved to the legs. She applied more oil and wrapping both hands around a calf, worked her way up to the thigh. Delightfully, Lori assisted by spreading her legs to give Sara full access to her upper leg. Sara massaged the lovely leg from the ankle to almost the pussy. She stuck out the middle finger on the hand doing the inner leg thinking how nice it would be to let it slide right into that nice cunt. She resisted the urge not wanting to alarm Lori. She moved to the other leg and checking to make sure Lori couldn't see her, she leaned in close to the tight little asshole peeping out from under the towel. Her face so close to the tiny hole she could have stuck her tongue in it as she breathed in the wonderful aroma coming from this inner woman.

"Time to flip over," Sara was saying as she adjusted the towel while Lori was turning over on the bed.

Sara, sitting on the side of the bed, applied more oil to her hands as she began massaging Lori's neck and shoulders. Sara was eyeing the lovely tits, the towel just barely covering the large nipples, as she massaged her neck and shoulders down to the top of her lovely breasts. And then it happened. Sara felt Lori's hands on her upper arms and when she looked up, Lori was staring intently into her eyes. Sara lowered her mouth toward Lori's until their lips met,

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Sara said as their lips parted.

"Oh, baby, well do it again." Sara didn't have to be told twice as her mouth was on Lori's again, their tongues searching the inside of each other's mouth. Lori sat up, letting the towel fall away.

"God dam, you're beautiful." Sara was taking in the lovely image before her.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's see what I'm getting," Lori giggled as she stood and helped Sara remove her clothes. She wasn't disappointed. Sara had nice pointed breasts, a nice tight tummy and flaring hips.

Sara laid Lori down, kissing her as she positioned herself over her. She quickly found Lori's nipples, now very erect sticking out almost an inch. She kissed, licked and sucked on the nipples causing Lori to moan in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Sara! You know how to drive a girl crazy!" Lori said.

Sara was kissing her way down toward Lori's pussy. As her mouth found the now wet cunt, Lori arched her back, moaning in ecstasy. Sara kissed and sucked Lori's juicy pussy until her own cunt was throbbing with desire. She straddled Lori and worked herself up toward Lori's face.

Lori grew even more excited when she realized what was coming. She had tasted pussy before, her own from her fingers, but as this was going to be another woman's cunt, it made her heart beat faster. With her hands around Sara's sweet ass, she eagerly met the juicy twat with open mouth and plenty of tongue.

"Oh, baby! That's fantastic!" Sara screamed. "I thought this was your first piece of pussy."

"It is, but with you it just seems to come naturally," Lori said before quickly returning to the object of her desire. She kissed, licked and tongued it until it was time to get nasty, always a huge turn on for her. She urged Sara to lean back and lift her knees fully exposing that sweet looking little brown asshole. Lori went after it with the same vigor she did with the pussy with her mouth and tongue. The fact that probably less than a few hours ago, this little hole was emitting some filthy, stinking shit gave her the rush she was looking for while making Sara writhe in pleasure.

Sara, getting really close to cumming now, moved herself into a 69 position, hopefully so they could cum together. Both women went after each other wildly, the passion burning in their bodies. They licked and sucked each other's clit and pussy while fingering their assholes until their bodies were begging for release.

"Oh Sara, darling! You're gonna make me cum! Oh my god, I'm cuuuming! Oh yes,yes!"

"Oh baby! That's gonna make me cum too! God damn Lori, you sexy creature! I'm cuuumin, oh baby!'

The women had to fuck three more times before they could finally leave each other alone.

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors