Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tuscan Holiday- Chapter Three

"Doug takes me to dinner but gives me dessert on the car bonnet..."

6
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Chapter Three.

Doug takes my hand and guides me to the bedroom. I walk a little awkwardly as my muscles adjust to the plug buried deep inside my flesh, and am relieved to reach the room. Doug lifts a brand box from the bed and holds it to me with a smile. I read his script across the top, 'For my darling Mel.' I undo the sage green ribbon and open the cream lid. Inside, a folded expanse of fuchsia silk gazes up at me.

Gently, I lift the dress from the box and find that it's a sleek dress with a plunging neckline to show my cleavage, delicate straps and a handkerchief skirt. Doug sits down as I smile in delight and hold the dress against myself.

"It's beautiful! Thank you so much Doug!" I pepper his lips with kisses, as he smiles.

"Take a shower now-with the plug in and then put on the dress."

"Yes Sir!"

I playfully salute him, but I see desire stir through him at my use of Sir. I take off my dress and reveal my taut body to him, before turning to go into the bathroom. The tip of the plug protrudes from my rosebud and shows between my jiggling buttocks as I walk. I feel the sizzle of lust fill the room and smirk, tonight will be so hot. I shower and dry quickly before returning to Doug, he indicates for me to lie down on the bed and I comply swiftly.

Gently, his hands massage lotion over my body in a pleasurable but swift manner, before he pats my bum to make me roll onto my back. He proceeds to massage the lotion on my stomach in fluid circular motions. Gently massaging my breasts, sucking a nipple into his mouth briefly. He teases me before moisturizing my inner thighs. Doug lowers his face to my shaven mound and flicks his tongue in the top of my slit. His breath warms my clit and sets my nerve endings to tingle. He lowers his tongue to taste my nectar pooling between my petals.

Doug teases me with his mouth for short minutes before moving away. My pussy moistens. Doug takes my hand and lifts me from the bed. He plants a juicy kiss on my lips, so that I taste my passion-fruit drip. 

He dresses me in the fuchsia silk, before showing me a second box containing nude peep-toe heels. I beam with delight at the gift and step into them. He drapes a peach Pashmina around my shoulders, before running his hands through my hair. He appears satisfied with my appearance and leaves the room briefly so that I may apply mascara and lipstick, before he returns to escort me to the car.

We have dinner at a nice traditional Tuscan restaurant. I tease Doug by licking the butter off my fingers while looking at him through lidded eyes. Then,I run my foot along his calf and inner thigh, before leaning forward to reveal my cleavage through the low neckline of the dress. During dessert, I lick the cream from the long spoon, before licking my lips with a light moan. With Doug looking at me the way he is, I would be surprised if he waited until we get to the villa to fuck me.

Standing up, I notice a swell in his trousers. I smirk as he puts his arm around my waist, and leads me out. His hand slips to cup my buttock, once we clear the sight of the restaurant and he squeezes down tightly. I gasp a little at his grip and feel my gusset grow hot as my arousal flickers.

"Drop your knickers." Doug says, as we get in the car.

I blink as I look to him. He repeats himself, "Take off your knickers."

When I hesitate, he reaches into my lap and puts his hand beneath my dress, his fingers close around my waistband and he roughly yanks down. His hand comes away with my knickers dangling. I wonder if he has done this before, having seeing the bows on the sides, knowing they are undone to allow instant removal without tearing the knickers. I can't help but admire the genius eroticism of the design.

"Touch yourself." I delay my response so that he rubs my clit, nectar pools in my pussy.

"Yes sir." I reply.

As Doug drives I begin to pleasure myself by circling around my clit and stroking my lips. Running a finger down my wet slit, I scoop up my juices and suck my finger clean.

"I want to taste you."

I dip my finger back down and obediently offer it to Doug.

Nicole_Jakobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Jakobs

His mouth sucks my finger to the knuckle. Looking at his tented lap, the scent of my musk fills the car and Doug licks his lips. We are ten minutes from the villa and I am drenched.

"Finger yourself."

I push one finger into my tight wetness and moan involuntarily at the penetration. I slide my finger slowly in and out a few times, before pushing in a second. I finger myself harder, as my cunt squelches with the motion of my hand thrusting into my wetness. I bring up my foot on the dashboard and spread my legs so that I work my fingers faster with a feverish flush in my cheeks.

Suddenly, headlights hits our car and I feel blinded by the beam which illuminates my slick labia, showing the shiny juice dripping onto the plug. Doug chuckles as the car passes with the driver gawping at us. Instead of shame, I feel myself grow wetter. I push a third finger in, as my palm cups my shaven mound with my fingers buried in my cunt. I drive my hand against my clit while working my fingers into my wetness and pinch my nipple.

The thrill of being seen has turned me on more than it should. Fuck. I push in my pinky and rub my clit with my thumb, as we ascend the drive to the villa. Doug reaches over and pinches my nipples savagely so that I groan with the painful pleasure lancing through me at his touch. I continue the assault on my g-spot, fingering furiously until Doug kills the engine.

"Suck your hand."

Without hesitation I lick my fingers, before inserting them into my mouth one by one. Opening wide, I crush all four into my mouth and suck noisily. I hear Doug undo his trousers. As I suck, he reaches across to tickle my clit and pushes his fingers inside me. The thickness of his digits stretches my pussy as he probes me deeply without mercy. He begins to pound his fingers into my flower and the pleasure sends me over the edge as my nectar gushes onto the seat.

Doug gets out of the car and comes around to my side. Opening the door, he gently pulls me out as I recover from my mind-blowing orgasm. He leans me face down over the bonnet. He flips up my dress and spreads my legs. I feel a tug at the butt plug, then I groan as he slowly pulls it out. My rosebud is stretched open, as he spreads my cheeks. I feel a pressure at my hole. His cock slides into me with a groan, punctuating the silent night air. I moan as he fills me to the hilt with one hand tangled in my hair, he begins to thrust into me slowly. He groans as he penetrates my tight canal and I moan at the intrusion into my body. His movements are gentle and allow my muscles to relax. He begins to pick up speed. I feel his balls slap against my buttocks as his speed increases.

Reaching beneath me, Doug cups my breast, massaging gently before tweaking my nipple. He repeats the process with the other before bringing his hand sharply down on my backside. I moan and he begins to spank my buttocks alternately as he pumps into me harder. I feel my canal stretch around his cock, as he ploughs deeper inside my flesh, I moan.

"Fuck me."

Doug obliges by increasing his speed. Pulling me back up against him so my thighs alone are flushed against the bonnet, all the while he fondles my breasts through my dress. I groan as he drives deeper inside me. I reach down to play with my clit, but find Doug removing my hand in order to replace it with his own. He toys with my clit and slips a finger inside my wetness before I feel his breath hitch. He seems to swell inside me and I feel my own orgasm nearing. He bottoms out in me, thrusting violently, as I buck my hips and feel the first of his seed empty in me.

He continues to pump as his seed fills me with heat. The vibrations of his orgasm carry through my thin wall to hasten my orgasm. Pulling out slowly, Doug fingers me mercilessly in both holes until I come with my juice streaming down my thighs. I lean forward, panting to regain my breath but feel Doug lift me tenderly and carry me into bed.

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments