Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Dirty Trick Leads To A Juicy Surprise

"After a hot encounter in an alley, he goes home to a welcoming sight."

45
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Photo by hamperium on Pixabay"

In the shadows

She stands in shadowed anonymity near a repair garage and looks me up and down. Our voices are low so no one will hear the details of our conversation.

“Sure, baby. I’m available. You’re not a cop, are you?” the woman says.

The woman’s clothes don’t give her away as a hooker. Her outfit is simple yet sexy–-red shorts with “New York City” in white across a very nice butt, and a too-tight black t-shirt. The shirt accents her tits nicely. She has a tattoo of a mandala on her wrist and wore funky earrings.

“Nope, I’m not a cop.”

“What is it you want?”

“Anal,” I say.

“Anal? In Knoxville?” she asks, a coy smile forming. As if it was something that wasn't done in the Bible Belt.

“Anal. How much?”

“Two hundred.”

She sighs and turns as if denying the deal. But her hand is at her hip, open. I plant two hundred-dollar bills in her palm. Two hundred is chump change for a professional escort, but this is a street-level deal.

“OK, come on. Follow me.”

Completing the transaction 

She leads the way, and I follow. Her delectable ass sways under her shorts. She’s the Pied Piper, and I’m a mouse. We walk past a small tool shop, a deserted warehouse, and into an alley. At this hour on a Sunday afternoon, we’ll be out of sight here. Still, the danger and thrill of getting caught is there.

The woman turns to face me, sizing me up. I size her up too: Does she wonder if I’ll mistreat her? Am I her first trick of the evening? Will she cheat me out of the money?

I admire her small, round tits. She catches me staring, and smirks.

“Take it out,” she says.

“I thought you were going to,” I say.

“How do I know you’re not a cop? You take it out.”

I shrug, unzip, and take out my pecker. The cool, fresh air hits it, and it feels nice.

The woman doesn’t say anything. She looks down at it, her black hair hanging in her eyes. After brushing the hair away, she takes it in her hand as though she does this all the time. Her massage technique is good, and in a couple of minutes, I’m hard.

She reaches into a tiny bag and takes out a condom. With practiced skill, the sleeve is quickly on me. Then she takes out a small bottle of lube and pours some liquid into her hand. She puts this on my hard-on and her asshole.

“Okay, baby, bring it on,” she says as she leans against the wall.

She lowers her shorts, and I realize she’s wearing nothing underneath! I pull up close, and she grabs my dick and brings it to her opening. Together, we get it in her, and I revel in the tightness of her back passage. Her canal grips my shaft more as I push in deeper. I feel the smooth channel of her anus gripping my shaft, much different than a pussy. 

The woman grunts, and bends over further. Looking down at our point of contact gets me so fucking hot. It’s an amazing sight to see my thick cock going in and out of her tight hole. I moan. It feels so good I can’t stand it.

I hold her hips and keep moving in and out. I don’t pound her, because I don't want to cause her pain. Her hands press hard against the wall for leverage. A small airplane flies overhead. 

I continue to move in and out of her, both of us moaning. A dog barks in the distance. The pent-up spunk in me moves to the surface. A siren whizzes by, appropriate for my impending climax. 

My thrusting becomes more urgent, our moans more passionate. Does she feel as turned on as I am? I’m at the edge and want to cry out. She has to feel how close I am.

“Come, baby, come inside me,” she whispers in her Tennessee drawl.

I bury my length in her ass as deep as I can. I groan and feel the heat erupt from my cock. My seed fills the condom’s tip and does a backwash, coating my shaft in fluid.

Sunny_Nicole
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sunny_Nicole

When I’m done, she cleans herself up with some tissues. Then she pulls her shorts back up, and turns around. She looks at me with her blue eyes.

“Have a good rest of your evening,” she says.

“Thanks,” I say.

She walks away around the corner quickly, leaving me and my dick to contemplate what happened. My breath is still heaving. The whole thing took fifteen minutes at most, and cost a couple of hundred bucks, but it was worth it.

Not ready to go home, I decide to wind down with some tea at a café a couple of blocks away. I watch the customers, wondering if anyone might have seen or heard us. An attractive middle-aged woman sitting with another catches my eye, then turns away. Has she seen the “just fucked” glow about me? Does think I’m good-looking? Whatever. With as much nonchalance as I can, I stay and finish my tea, then head home.

Fair play

I open the front door, and the same woman I had the encounter with is standing in the hallway. She’s been expecting me. Her shorts are off, and her bald pussy beckons me. Her blue eyes flash and sparkle, set off against her long black hair.

“Took you long enough,” Renee says. “Did you find another hooker to fuck?”

“Hardly,” I say. “Not after what you did to me. I had to wind down at a café with some tea. I was walking kinda wobbly.”

“So, did you enjoy yourself, baby?” she asks, a sly smile on her pretty face.

“That was so fucking hot,” I say. “And I came…” I paused. I couldn’t find the right words.

“… a bucket load,” she finishes.

“Yeah,” I say, grinning.

“Well, what are you waiting for? I’m standing here with my shorts off. Get down on your knees and service me. You got yours.”

It’s her impatience and horniness that make her sound demanding. And so fucking hot!

Renee bends her knees a bit and thrusts her pussy out. Juice is seeping from between her folds. I sit on the floor before her and nuzzle in close to her delicious snatch. She jumps like she’s been hit with an electrical shock when my tongue touches her. Then I go for the glory.

Spreading her lips wide, I lick from the bottom of her slit to her nub in one stroke. She lets out the hottest moan I’ve ever heard. Her hands are at the back of my head, pulling me in, so she can mash her cunt against my face. I have no choice now but to eat her good, so I zero in on her clit.

Soon she’s thrusting her hips against me, fucking my face. My tongue is lashing hard at her nub. I flick it around, side to side, up and down. Meanwhile, she’s groaning and grunting like a banshee. I can tell from the sound that she’s clenched her teeth. I’m as merciless as I can be, considering her hold on me.

Now I hone in on her nub and attack it full on with my tongue. I push back the hood with my tongue tip to expose the glans. Then I flick hard at it. She grips my hair hard, her moans at fever pitch. She’s close, and feel her open up to take my chin inside. Her lips are swollen and wet.

“Oh! Oh! Baby! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” she moans as she comes hard.

Gone is the clenched teeth sound, she’s now in open-mouthed ecstasy. Liquid flows from her sweet snatch. It spouts down my chin, neck, and onto my chest. So beautiful! And delicious.

Renee collapses to the floor and sprawls out on the hallway carpet. She lies there panting and heaving.

“Oh my god! Did I just squirt?”

“You did! A little. That was so amazing.”

“Wow!”

I move on top of her and hold her. She’s shaking from her orgasm. I kiss her deeply on the mouth, our tongues entwining.

“Thank you,” she says, which is not something we say after sex.

We lie there together, basking in the afterglow.

“Hey sweetie,” I ask, “know any other games can we play?” 

Renee smiles at me dreamily. “More sex games sounds good to me. I’m all ears. I’m sure we can come up with more fun ideas.”

Great sex with a great wife! I’m a happy man!

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments