Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Susan, but Another Wild Night

"She came over for marketing advice but stayed for a creampie and anal"

17
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I seem to have good luck banging horny women named Susan. My last story was about Susan J, who came over for comfort and ended up staying for a facial, anal, and more.

This time it's about Susan M. She was an odd soul. Huge breasts, big ass and hips. Definitely a smaller BBW. Susan had a great singing voice and had toured for a while as a backup singer for some folk singer or another. And she sang at small pubs in Dallas from time to time. We saw each other occasionally. From the first night, Susan gladly opened her big thighs and moaned up a storm. But I wasn't that interested in her and only called if no one else was available.

Since music wasn't enough of a career to pay for herself, Susan bounced around from job to job. She even worked driving an ice cream truck for a while. And Susan liked to come up with schemes to make money. So that's how she came to be over at my house again - after a very long hiatus.

The Pope was coming to San Antonio, Texas and Susan had an idea about selling merchandise to the throngs of believers. She called and asked if she could come over and discuss it, since I worked for an ad agency. I willingly said yes, hoping my consulting fee would be delivered in the form of a deep hard fucking.

When Susan arrived, her huge nipples were poking through her blouse - even with a black bra on. Her top had several buttons undone, so it could take it all in. Her black skirt was tight on her fat ass and very short and as she shifted her legs I could clearly see her pussy lips through a thin pair of panties.

We talked about Susan's idea (I tried to dissuade her because buying inventory was too risky - good advice as it turned out because the event was marred by terrible weather.) Once we got through that part, it was time to get down to the fun stuff. I slid close to her on the couch, put my arm around her, and pulled close. I could feel the heat from her body.

"I really can't thank you enough for listening to me," said Susan. "You always are level-headed and I'm such a dreamer. It turns me on just talking to you. In fact, my pussy is wet right now and I hope you will fuck me like before."

That was all the encouragement I needed. We began kissing passionately and our tongues darted in and out of the other's mouth. I moved quickly to her neck, kissing and biting as Susan began her moaning and begging. 

"Ohhhhhh. That feels soooooo gooood," she whimpered. "Don't stop." 

By that time, I had unbuttoned Susan's shirt and pulled her awesome breasts from their bra. Her nipples were engorged and hard as a rock. I sucked on them hard, as I rolled over on top.

"Suck on my big titties. Suck on them. Do it hard. Take my nipple in your mouth. I'm going to cum. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhhh," screamed. 

By this time, my cock was rock hard and I had to be inside that wet pussy. I roughly yanked off her short skirt and panties, exposing Susan's very wet, glistening, unshaven pussy. Her blouse was still on, but completely unbuttoned and open, her tits hanging out.

At that point, I grabbed Susan's knees, spread them open and plunged my cock straight to the hilt. This was no slow, romantic lovemaking. This was hard, dirty, nasty fucking. Just the way Susan liked it. She would wrap her legs around my back, spreading her hips wide, and then urge me on.

"Fuck my fat wet pussy. Give it to me. Fuck me hard like the slut I am. Ooooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooh," Susan had a loud, high-pitched moan, which filled the house.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

"You like my hard dick inside you, don't you," I egged her on. "I know you want it fast and deep and I'm going to give it to you like that. I want you begging me to give you my cum."

"Yes. Yes. Yes.  Don't stop. Don't EVER stop. I want to feel you DEEP inside me. And I want your cum, all of it. Give it to your slut. Make me your whore. Ooooooh. Ooooooh. Ooooooh."

I was pounding Susan missionary style like it was the last night on earth. I could feel my massive load building and wanted to announce that I would soon flood her wet hole.

"Alright slut. I can't hold it any longer. I need to give you my jism and fill your cunt."

"That's it. Cum in my cunt. Cum in meeeeee. Oooooooh"

I unloaded a massive torrent, at least seven ropes sprayed the inside of Susan's pussy, as I yelled out: "Ahhhhh. I'm cuming. Take it slut. Take it all."

Once my spurting stopped. I could feel my cock inside and knew it was coated with cum. I pulled out and brought it to Susan's lips to clean off, which she did willingly, exclaiming "Yummy. Your cum tastes so good."

At the same time, I could see my creampie oozing out of Susan's pussy. It was massive and that - along with her juices - made a huge wet spot on the sheets. Good thing they weren't just changed, I thought!

I knew Susan had loved the hard, fast fucking she just got. But I also knew she needed more. As we lay there catching our breath, I began massaging Susan's ample ass, and I quickly rolled her over. I lubricated one finger and stuck it in her tight butt hole and Susan squirmed like a boated fish.

"Oh yeah. You know what I want. Don't you. I don't just want your finger in there. I want your cock to fuck my ass. I want to cum from getting ass fucked. Please, please stick it way up my ass."

It hadn't been long since the first go-round, but Susan's urging got me hard again right away. I ordered her to get on her knees, on the soft carpeted floor, and raise her big ass up. 

"Facedown. Butt in the air," I commanded, as I slicked up my cock with the fluids still oozing from Susan's pussy.

"Put it in. Don't wait. Fuck my ass. Fuck my dirty butt hole. You know I love that."

Susan's tight rosebud hardly gave any resistance. Once my slicked cock head penetrated, I went right to the hilt.

"Oooooh. Oooooh. That's it. Give it to me. Fuck my ass deep. Fuck it hard. Oooooh. Ooooh. I'm going to cum already. Don't stop. Oooooh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Susan's anal orgasm was so intense her entire body shook. It was a good thing my arms had a tight grip under and around her armpits or my cock would have slipped out. Instead, I just drove it deeper. In no time, it was my turn again. 

"I'm going to cum in your dirty, slick ass. Can you feel me? Here it comes, Here it comes. Ahhhhhhh," I screamed as a few more ropes poured out of me, deep into Susan's hole.

"That is sooooo good," Susan panted. "There is nothing like you fucking my ass hard and filling it with spunk."

"Thank you so much," Susan purred. "You saved me a lot of money before I did something foolish, and I'm glad you had saved so much jizz for my holes."

By this time, we had returned to the bed. Susan was farting big globs of sticky cum, adding to the mess on the sheets. I didn't care, I had just had mind-blowing BBW sex, with both pussy and anal creampies. What more could I ask?

 

 

Published 
Written by BenjaminGladstone67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments