Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day to Remember (Sequel to A Night to Remember)

"A girl experiences a lovely wake up call."

9
2 Comments 2
26.4k Views 26.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I squirmed and let out a mix between a moan and a yawn as I was awakened from my sleep. I felt something heavenly happening between my legs, and wondered what it was.

“Mmm, that feels so…oh god,” I moaned sleepily. I arched my back, wanting to feel more of that pleasure.It felt like someone was licking my already wet vagina. That person was flicking his tongue in and out of my moist hole. I knew who was doing this to me, and I loved it.

“God, yes,” I whispered hotly.

“Mm baby,” my boyfriend murmured back, his mouth full of my juices. God, I loved how hot his voice sounded. I did not, however, want him to stop licking my pussy.

“Oh god, please continue to eat me out,” I demanded as I arched my back some more, digging my cunt deeper into his mouth. To my delight, he listened and continued with his flicking and sucking. As he was performing this perverted act on my lovely quim, his rough hands lightly grazed against my thighs. I squealed with pleasure and squirmed a bit more. I could feel myself panting and my heart beating faster as I was close to cumming.

“Damn, h-hun,” I panted heavily. I grasped the sheets tightly with my hands and moaned out his name as I exploded into heat of orgasm. My boyfriend immediately removed himself from between my legs. He went on top of me and shoved his tongue into my open mouth. I used my own tongue to battle with his tongue, tasting my own juices on him. I sighed and ground my slender body against his strong, hairy one. I gazed hungrily into his eyes and smirked.

“I want more,” I hoarsely demanded. I wanted to feel his dick once more inside me. “You promised that I would get some more today.”

He chuckled and kissed me lightly, before replying in an equally horny voice. “You will get more today.” He leaned closer to my ear and nibbled my lobe before whispering hotly into it.

“How would you like it if I fucked you in the ass this time?” My eyes widened. I knew he would eventually ask this question, but I did not think it would be this soon. I remembered that we talked about the act over the phone. I even told him that I would like to try it out. I gave some thought to the act. I thought of his dick ramming into my tight asshole, and how good it would feel to him. I thought of the pleasure it would give to me.

God, I would feel so full with him inside of my bum. So far, I practiced with a toy that I kept for masturbation and that seemed to work out well. Why not try anal sex now? I pondered. I could feel my pussy getting moist and tingly with excitement. My eyes glistened and I kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Let’s try it,” I eagerly answered. He said nothing, but kissed me once more, glad of my decision. Fuck, this man knew how to kiss well and I loved it. I yearned for his kisses as much as I yearned for his dick inside of me. He kissed from my mouth, down to my neck, nipping me along the way. Oh god, then he focused on my little breasts once more, sucking each nipple, getting them hard. I arched myself against him and leaned my head back against the pillows. This felt like heaven to me. God, I would love to have sex with him every day.

“Please, stick your fingers inside my pussy,” I hotly gasped.

“Oh, I will do more than that,” he hissed with a glisten to his eyes. I felt his right hand travel along side of my body. Oh, my, it felt lovely when they brushed against me, causing goosebumps and pleasure all around me.

“Now,” I said.

Patience hun,” he sternly replied. Damn him and his smooth, sensual voice. Now his hand was near my pussy. They lightly traced over my flaps. When was he just going to shove them inside me? Fuck, do it now, I thought.

With a thrust, he fit three fingers inside my dirty wet cunt. He started to finger fuck me with his hands, going hard and fast. I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan. “God damn, that’s it,” I said between each breath that I took.

“Fucking cum again for me then,” he demanded roughly.I was a little surprised by the way he demanded it, but also found that it turned me on. I wanted him even more.

“God yes!” I bucked my hips toward his thrusting fingers and shook with delight. He kissed me hard on the lips and I hungrily shoved my tongue into his open, inviting mouth. I came once more, gasping and shaking with pleasure. It did not stop there. He removed his wet, slick fingers from my pussy and brushed them down toward my anus. He brushed over my asshole with his index finger, circling around it, and teasing it. As he was doing this, his piercing eyes watched my reaction closely.

“Mm…” This felt good to me. I was looking forward to what he going to do next. I wanted him to be in complete control. So far, he was doing well. Without warning, he stuck one finger inside my back ring and started to slowly go in and out. I was a bit surprised by this move, and even squirmed when he did this, but soon got used to the feel of his wet finger moving inside of my ass. It felt a little weird, but pleasurable to me. Even so, I still wanted his dick inside my ass. At the same time, I was a bit nervous. I knew that my ass was tighter than my pussy, and that it was going to hurt a bit. Then again, I trusted my boyfriend. He will make it feel good, I thought happily.

HoneyNancyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyNancyy



“Another finger,” I seductively suggested. He did as I requested and eased a second finger inside of that tight hole. I closed my eyes, relaxed, and sighed.

“That’s it, relax hun,” he whispered as he was pleasuring my ass. He gently kissed me on the mouth, then focused his attention to my neck, nipping and sometimes sucking the most sensitive parts. My pussy was getting wetter. I did not want him to stick his dick in my ass, yet. I wanted to feel him inside of my snatch once more.

“Please…fuck my pussy, I want it,” I pleaded.

He stopped fingering my ass. “Say that again baby,” he softly requested.

“P-please fuck me,” I moaned.

Louder,” he said sternly.

“F-Fuck me,” I begged once more. My voice shook as my pussy was getting wetter by the second. God, I fucking needed that dick in me now.

“God, louder baby, beg me,” he whispered hotly into my ear.

“Damn it hun, FUCK ME NOW,” I pleaded as loud as possible. Without another word I finally felt his cock enter me. He thrust hard and fast, giving me all the pleasure that he could. I sighed with relief and felt my breathing getting faster and heavier.

“God…d-don’t stop,” I hoarsely said.

“Fuck, your cunt is tight! I feel so hard for you right now. You’ll get fucked good.” Faster, and faster he went. I could almost hear the slapping motion of his balls banging against me as he fucked me. God, it was getting me turned on so much! I had to cum again. I could feel his sweat on my body, and could also feel myself sweating. I squealed out his name once more, cumming a third time and laid against the pillows, gasping. “More, please! I need my ass fucked, NOW!

I still wanted to be fucked in my ass. I was not done yet. I knew he was not done yet. Fuck, I was so horny and ready for him to shove his cock inside of my back ring. I was eagerly looking forward to it. He flipped me over, so that my stomach was flat against the bed. He kissed the back of my neck, and kissed down my back before reaching my ass. He lightly kissed my ass cheeks and fondled them with his hands, feeling the firmness of it. “Oh baby,” he groaned.

Then, I felt it. God, his long hard penis was rubbing up and down my tight ass, teasing it. “Oh god,” I sighed. “Stick it inside of me, please.”

He chuckled at my impatience. “Oh baby, I’ll fuck your ass good,” he whispered. “Are you ready?”

“Oh yes,” I weakly replied. I wanted, no needed it inside of that hole now.Without another word, he gently shoved his slippery dick into my ass. I buried my head in the pillow and closed my eyes tightly, trying to ignore the pain. I tried to focus on how full my ass felt with his lovely, throbbing dick inside of me. “Oooh jesus,” I cried.

He gently rocked back and forth, slowly sliding his dick in and out of my ass, trying to get it used to the motion. I took deep breaths every time he did this. He gently kissed my neck and whispered, “It’s ok hun…god, your ass feels good around my cock.”

“Mm…oh baby.” My voice was muffled by the pillow. I slowly lifted my head from the soft pillow, but held on to the bed sheets tightly. The pain was slowly starting to go away, and I could soon feel pleasure. I felt his cock throbbing deep inside my ass, and loved it. “Yes, yes…ooh god, yes hun,” I whispered hoarsely. “Your dick, god it feels so full inside me!”

He rocked faster. I could feel his sweat dripping on my body once more. I could not wait to feel his sticky cum inside of my ass. God, cum for me, I thought. I felt my breaths quicken. It felt like my heart was going to rip out from my chest as it beat faster. I felt myself getting hotter, and sweating once more.

“God, fuck me harder,” I groaned.

“God damn it hun,” he hissed and sucked and nipped the back of my neck hard. I squealed and gasped as he did this. I wanted to cum right now. God, I could feel it getting closer. I was almost there…

We both exploded into orgasm. I could feel his cum filling up my ass. I could feel my cum dripping out of my pussy. I screamed and squirmed once more as I came and lay on the bed, exhausted. He laid down next to me, also exhausted from this morning’s experience. I could hear his own pants and giggled to myself. I moved closer to him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Well, t-that was a-a-a work out,” I breathed.

“Y-Yeah, for me,” he teased. I heard the tiredness in his voice and giggled once more before kissing him softly on the lips before. I snuggled closer into his arms and sighed happily, thinking about what just happened.

“I’m glad to have you as my boyfriend, you’re one hell of a lover,” I whispered.
 
“There’s many more experiences like that to come,” he hissed in my ear. My eyes twinkled at the thought of future sexual experiences with him. I was looking forward to them. “By the way…what time is it?”

He took a glance over at the alarm clock on his side of the bed before saying, “It’s ten in the morning. Why?”

I just about panicked and jumped out of bed. “Oh god, I am going to be late for work! Shit, shit SHIT! What am I-”

He cut me off right then and there. “Hun, it’s Saturday.” He laughed, amused by my state and shook his head. “Come back to bed and relax.”

“Ooh…” I blushed and went back to cuddle in his strong arms. “Hun, I love you.”

He kissed me passionately before saying, “I love you too.

Published 
Written by Phantomrose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments