Lurker
0 likes
Uhm... the pictures aren't showing
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Uhm... the pictures aren't showing

For which I am thankful.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did I fix it??
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG! Yes. lmfao i wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 ft pole!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
*runs away in horror* omg...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I know a word in english for this, "AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Gives a whole new definition to attention whoaring.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Why did you go and fix it?

Just kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's not attention whoring, it's an not-so-obvious cry for

Either way, no amount of will help ME to UN-SEE that image
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Did I fix it??

Yep you fixed it!

OMG that looks like PAIN!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends whether you like tats or not, i think its an amazig one, if you look at the artwork and the the way the tat flows ,
the artist is a fellow Welshman and has a a waiting list of about 12 months , i waited 6 months for my tat off him and that was about 10 years ago.
Its not in the same location as this one, i aint that brave (or is it stupid).
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Head
i waited 6 months for my tat off him and that was about 10 years ago. Its not in the same location as this one, i aint that brave (or is it stupid).

We require photo evidence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Head
i waited 6 months for my tat off him and that was about 10 years ago. Its not in the same location as this one, i aint that brave (or is it stupid).

How do you upload a pic on hear ??
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
You hit the post reply button and then you will see a a box with a yellow background (upload image button) click that find your pic and post it! Viola'!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
You hit the post reply button and then you will see a a box with a yellow background (upload image button) click that find your pic and post it! Viola'!

There is'nt a box with a yellow background ??, only a box with a mountain and sun in it, and i'v tried that one. ??
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
what browser are you using?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Head
Quote by Pixie

There is'nt a box with a yellow background ??, only a box with a mountain and sun in it, and i'v tried that one. ??

You've got 15 posts on the forums, Head...

Make 5 more comments to any thread on the forums and you'll be granted system rights to post photos, youtube vids, hot-links, etc...click here for more info -

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst6760_20-Posts-rule-before-you-can-post-links-or-use-our-image-hosting.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
That had to have hurt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder how many beers it takes before that seems like a good idea.....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Head
Quote by Pixie

You've got 15 posts on the forums, Head...

Make 5 more comments to any thread on the forums and you'll be granted system rights to post photos, youtube vids, hot-links, etc...click here for more info -

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst6760_20-Posts-rule-before-you-can-post-links-or-use-our-image-hosting.aspx

Duh! I knew that! LOL I wasnt paying attention to how many posts he had. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like it hurt. Who would tat their ass hole lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by blondemilf
Looks like it hurt. Who would tat their ass hole lol

I've got an image of a Spiderman fanatic who did...you can imagine what it looks like - spiderweb across his cheeks...little spider sitting on his taint.

I ain't posting it amongst polite company however.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder how many hours he had to sit for it. Can you imagine having to hold your ass cheeks apart for the tattoo artist? Worse, can you imagine BEING the tattoo artist? lol. I do think the artistry is amazing, I just can't imagine unzipping my guy's fly and finding "the dragon." LMAO
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
omg wow. i bet that hurts to get a tattoo on his ummm ya, lol
Lurker
0 likes
It's a fuckin amazing work of art!
Now, while the whole dragon theme doesn't appeal to me, nor does the asshole part, I do like the idea of a tat on a guys dick, or a piercing!
They both tell me that he's daring, and brave, and fun. Also a little kinky, if you think about it, cock piercings are totally adding to her pleasure!
But that's just me!

-Star
Lurker
0 likes
i can think of one word to describe it... TACKY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Head
It depends whether you like tats or not, i think its an amazig one, if you look at the artwork and the the way the tat flows ,
the artist is a fellow Welshman and has a a waiting list of about 12 months , i waited 6 months for my tat off him and that was about 10 years ago.
Its not in the same location as this one, i aint that brave (or is it stupid).

OMG where does the time go, it was 17 years ago i had it done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Head