Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keep the comments coming folks, surfers and authors alike!

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Here's a selection of recent ones in case you haven't discovered the joys of reading "reviewer's" comments yet [smilie=co

This is the best thing i think i've ever read..... i honestly feel like i understand a whole lot more... especially my relationship with my boyfriend........ about the only other thing i can say is THANK YOU!!

This is a very interesting and well written story obviously based on real life experience. All the details ring true and the story is very well constructed. It is very refreshing to read stories that are obviously factual rather than the ridiculous fantasies that most people write about. I congratulate the author and look forward to reading more of her work.

The original piece is undisguised, illiterate trash.

If your writing made any grammatical sense half the time it might be easier. But there again...maybe not! "He hit exactly in my hole" now if that ain't the most sexless line in all written erotica I don't know what is? Maybe you write to get yourself off, I can't imagine anyone with any taste getting too worked up.

Does anyone actually "get off" on this mega childish master-mistress dross? What fruitcake finds lines like "Our hands reached for each others cunts" sexy? It isn't! Total drivel!

Anyone who opens their story with the line "I can still recall the day I ripped open her asshole...." not only defines their own pathetically crass existence but announces to all, their literate shortcomings. Not exactly a sexually arousing image either, if the truth be known. As a female, I would regard this as "an offensive post." There are ways of writing good erotica without resorting to lines such as this! I doubt though, they would interest you!

Given that you obviously have an IQ of less than "retarded" let us hope you have never contemplated having children. Who knows WHY you got married? Who cares?

Childish throughout. A middle-aged man's sad and sorry fantasy, this is anything but sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
What?!

No death threats?

No "You're stupid and so is your story!"

No "THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF TRASH I'VE EVER READ."

Heh...
ever since I began writing back in 2002 my life has been threatened, my intelligence shot down, my ability as a writer taken to question, accused of living in a 'dream world', and other things.

I love it when good comments come in even if they take me to task on syntax, or grammar or plot. I love it even more when I get 'good' praise.

I've seen some would be writers put out their first story only to disappear after a bit when the feedback or comments hit and they discover they either have thick skin (Or skull as in my case) or that their skin is transparent as glass.

Comments and feedback are my bread and butter for the stories I write.

I enjoy them, especially the death threats and angry comments when they show up. If they're that mad at me, then my story did what it was supposed to do...involved them at some level or another. *devil*

And that is truly how I look at that.jEgWEX0fq9hUmHe7
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm in stitches going through some of these:

THIS IS INCEST TO THE EXTREME. IF THIS IS A TRUE STORY THEN ALL OF YOU WILL ROT IN HELL.AREN'T YOU ASHAMED TO CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS? OUTRAGEOUS!!
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting how this guy came to an adult story site and sought out an " " story, read it, then trashed it. Guess the guilty Christian liked it too much.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't recall calling myself a Christian lately...hmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given that you obviously have an IQ of less than "retarded" let us hope you have never contemplated having children. Who knows WHY you got married? Who cares?

Priceless!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote:

So that forces me to ask...what was the non-original piece like anyway?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
Quote:

So that forces me to ask...what was the non-original piece like anyway?

I like this one:

Hot as a 2 dollar pistol. Great read!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of these belong to DB? I think I remember him making a comment like that on one of my stories. Even edited it for me smile

My first story as well. I eventually got over it and started writing again. Haven't been called illiterate or retarded since. So Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some comments are more entertaining than the stories themselves!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Interesting how this guy came to an adult story site and sought out an " " story, read it, then trashed it. Guess the guilty Christian liked it too much.