Login

Review: Pipedream Silk Rope Hogtie

last reply
3 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Review: Pipedream Silk Rope Hogtie

Yet another of my crazy reviews, this time in the bondage territory. At first, I wasn't even sure if I would present all of this as a review or as a story, but I figured that I had to present it with some pictures and thus decided to publish it here. I already have plenty of other ideas for stories anyway. It actually turned out to be much longer than I intended; I guess this is a review/story.

Regardless, I've experimented with light bondage occasionally in my life, mostly with handcuffs that different girls owned or improvised bands of cloth to tie either myself or a partner to a chair/bed, but for some reason it never really did all that much for me. First, the few times I've fucked a girl with handcuffs on were almost always performed in the same position, that is, the girl wearing the handcuffs behind her back and me fucking her from behind; another time I fucked a girl in doggystyle after having attached her handcuffs to an old iron radiator, yet those situations really didn't feel all that different from fucking normally in the same positions. Being tied up to a chair or a bed can be fun, but in my own experience some girls are better teasers than others and it can rapidly become awkward if your partner runs out of ideas.

Even if some of those experiences were enjoyable and provided some form of novelty, I've always preferred sessions where both partners are completely free and can fuck passionately without any awkward accessories; if I ever feel like applying some form of restraint on my partner, I usually much prefer to use my own body for that purpose by holding her tightly against me.

Still, as I was browsing yet again on an online sex shop, the Silk Rope Hogtie from Pipedream inadvertently captured my attention. The overall design where all four members can be tied together appealed me, plus I found the two girls on the box rather sexy in these vulnerable positions, especially since I mischievously started to imagine a girl I'm currently seeing in the same positions. The cost was only $12 and I thus instantly ordered this product.

Some similar 'hogtie' items were available, though they were generally much more expansive, some in the $40-50 price range; these were a bit more sophisticated (as pictured below), with proper cuffs to attach the members and different clips to tie/untie separate limbs. However, even with the prices aside, I almost preferred the design of the silk rope, being very simple, natural and sexy, and probably offering a bit more freedom of movement too.

In the same order, I also purchased some bondage tape and sex-themed temporary tattoos (more on these later).

As my package arrived, I was pleased to discover that the box also included a blindfold, though I already had some of these and you can buy them in any pharmacy for a very low price anyway. I was also eager to use this product on my own self, to test all the possibilities and to provide me a few ideas about how I could be using it with a girl. I removed all of my clothes except for my boxer briefs, and tied my own self in the two positions pictured on the box: the 'front tie' (with the rope at the front) and the 'regular hogtie' (with the rope at the back).

The silk rope comes pre-assembled with the four loops already formed, and you only need to slide them on your wrists/ankles to provide a snug fit on each one of those; these loops are also 'secured' so that unlacing them completely would be rather difficult to do accidentally (or even intentionally). I also could tie/untie myself in the two aforementioned positions without much difficulty, and thus gladly thought that it wouldn't be too intimidating for my partners as it only provided a 'temporary' restraint, which could be escaped fairly easily if one really wanted to.

However, at first I wasn't all that impressed with the feeling that the silk rope provided. I tried to imagine myself as a girl tied up on my bed and ready to get fucked fiercely, but the restraint was rather loose and somehow it only felt awkward and cumbersome; I thought that it would be mostly amusing when used with a girl, and not really something sensual, exciting or deviant.

"Fuck, it can't be that dull!" I thought to myself, quite unsatisfied with my recent purchase.

Luckily, I decided to give it another try. I looked up some bondage positions on the web to give me some ideas and started to tie myself in many different positions, attaching the loops around different parts of my members in plenty of unconventional ways. I also scrutinized every corner of my apartment, hoping to find some fun furnitures/accessories to tie myself to. With some imagination, that toy was actually pretty fun to use and I began feeling quite horny as I anticipated using it with a girl.

And thus the fun began...

"You really need to come over here this Saturday, you're so going to enjoy this!" I teased the girl I wanted to use this toy with over the phone, the next day.

"Crap, I was actually thinking that I'm always the one that comes to your place. Why don't you come here instead for a change?" she replied.

"I promise, next time I'll come to your place, but we really need to be in my apartment to perform what I have in mind. Oh, and bring your black lingerie outfit... and your iPod with all your sensual music... and your red translucent dildo... while you're at it, bring your pink vibrator too," I cheerfully instructed.

"It's purple," she corrected in a rather irritated tone.

"Whatever, just don't forget any of the items I mentioned. You have a tendency to forget things at times, be vigilant this time, it's all very important."

"Why do you want me to bring my black outfit anyway? Seems like what you have in mind is only a mere striptease," she questioned.

"It's a lot more than that," I assured. "So, are we set for Saturday? I'll prepare supper too, by the way."

"Alright, but it's better be worth it. And next time, you're the one that's coming over here," she argued.

When Saturday finally arrived, I called her back to confirm our arrangement and to make sure she wouldn't forget anything. She finally arrived as I was preparing our meal.

"You've got everything I hope?" I asked the moment I opened the door.

"Yeah, I've got everything. I really wonder what you have in mind though," she replied, this time a bit more enthusiast about enjoying her evening with me.

We had supper, talked a bit, teased and both finally ended up on my sofa, caressing and kissing each other.

"So, what's this all about? I really need to know now," she begged.

"Okay," I replied. "But why don't you offer me a blowjob while I inform you about the rules of engagement?"

She smiled at me, reaching for my crotch, impatient to hear what I had in mind. I started to caress her hair as she unbuckled my pants, waiting for her reaction as she would unveil the first surprise of the evening.

"What's that!?" she laughed as she finally exposed my dick.

"You like it?" I asked. "This is only an omen of what's to come."

"Deviant", she read on my pubis, just a few inches above my erect cock. "That's kinda sexy, I must admit. And deviant too... fuck you really have a crazy mind!"

In fact, I applied a temporary tattoo on my pubis just a few hours before she arrived. I stumbled across these as I ordered the silk rope; most are intended for women, with expressions ranging from 'Fuck Toy' to the ever tasteful 'Lick My Cunt', but I thought that the 'Deviant' one would be fun to use on myself, especially with the rather masculine font and considering what I had in mind for this specific evening. I paid only $10 for two of them.

These are produced by California Exotic Novelties, but I think they are discontinued now; I couldn't find them anywhere else than on the website I ordered my toys from. Anyway, these are a nice idea if anyone wants to add some visual fun to their sexual encounters; I personally find them very sexy and slutty myself.

"So, I assume we're up for something deviant," the girl concluded as she resumed sucking my dick.

"Remember a few weeks ago when I asked you if you'd be up for some light bondage? Well I just ordered a fun accessory. I'll be the first that's going to be tied up though, then it will be your turn," I finally revealed.

She sucked on my dick for a few more minutes before I gave her further instructions.

"Okay, here's how it's going to start," I proceeded. "I want you to tie me to a chair. Then go put on your sexy black lingerie and tease me in any way you want. You're only allowed to free me when I've released a huge cumshot."

In my many tests a few days prior, I found a fantastic way to tie myself to a chair with the silk rope, as pictured below:

I simply tie both of my legs to the chair legs with two of the loops, then tie my wrists together with the two remaining loops behind my back. I've been tied up to chairs in the past (with handcuffs or pieces of cloth), but this was just so much better than anything I've experienced before. The restraint was simply perfect, just the perfect level of tightness to feel some fun discomfort without feeling any actual pain. Again, I could release myself if I really wanted to, but it would require some effort and the girl would probably have noticed that I was trying to free myself.

Before the girl tied me and went to the bathroom to put her outfit on, we both exposed all of our toys and accessories on a nearby table: her dildo and vibrator, a few condoms, a bottle of lube, the bondage tape, the blindfold, anything that could be used on either me or herself to tease me. I finally got naked, placed the chair in front of my bed, removed the cushion on it and replaced it with a towel. The girl then helped me tie myself to the chair.

"Go get into that sexy lingerie of yours," I ordered. "Insert your iPod on my stereo system too, and choose a music of your liking. Oh, and put this blindfold on my eyes, I want the sight of you to be a surprise."

The girl went to the bathroom as I was attached to this chair, completely blind and relying solely on the sexy music and my imagination to maintain my firm erection, which really wasn't any precarious at this precise moment anyway. Fuck, I desperately tried to remember what her gorgeous outfit looked like, it must had been 8 months or so since I had last seen it. Dammit, that girl even lost some weight in the last few months, I couldn't wait to see what her sexy ass and stomach looked like in that black lingerie.

"Are you ready?" I heard from behind, just above my shoulder.

"Fuck yes, I bet you're totally amazing now," I said. "See that pre-cum on my dick? Just the thought of you provoked that. Please remove that blindfold now."

"Hmm, I might wait a bit," she now teased in front of me. "I wonder what my touch and my scent can provoke in you."

She approached me dangerously as I felt her hands caressing my legs, her hair tickling my stomach, and at times even the tip of my dick.

"Fuck, I can even feel your sexy perfume in my balls!" I admitted. "Please stroke my cock now, I need it so badly. And remove that goddamn blindfold!"

"Oh, who's the deviant one now?" she asked arrogantly. "Okay, I'll remove the blindfold, but that's just to be even more cruel with you."

And so she finally did, revealing such a wonderful sight before my eyes, much similar to this (I especially have a thing for stockings):

Intermission

Before I forget mentioning it, this experience totally made me realize that I should finally accomplish my Catwoman fantasy and I'll order these two accessories so that this girl can wear them with her sexy outfit (both are available on Amazon for $5-10):

Crap, just looking at this girl wearing the ears with her mouth halfway open gives me a huge hard-on. Anyway, back to that silk rope...

The girl started to dance in front of me, at times barely touching me as I kept begging her to stimulate my cock in one way or another. At one point, she climbed on my bed and started walking sensually on all fours like a dirty little cockteaser, carefully observing the reaction it provoked in both me and my dick, the latter now dripping with pre-cum.

"Hmm, I bet you'd like to plunge that hard cock of yours in this sweet little pussy," she tantalized, still on all fours as she exposed her pink marvel by pulling her panties to the side.

"Oh fuck, the things I want to do to you now," I replied. "Of course I want to impale that pussy, but I'd pull your hair and slap your ass all the while!"

"Oh yes? Like this?" she said as she now started to spank her own ass.

After some more teasing where she mostly played with her wet pussy, she finally removed her bra and panties, yet kept her sexy stockings on at my own demand. She got off from the bed and walked in my direction as I hoped that she was finally willing to release the massive cumshot that she'd been building inside of me ever since she attached me to that chair.

"You look so sexy tied up to that chair with this big hard-on," she admitted as she sensually offered a gentle stroke on my dick. "If I wasn't such a cruel bitch, I'd totally sit on that wonderful cock right now. See how I'm so fucking wet now?" she teased as she rubbed her pussy on both of my laps, soaking them with her own slippery juice.

She distanced herself from me, grabbed her vibrator, turned it on and sat on my bed just in front of me, her wonderful pussy yet again teasing my now desperate dick.

"Let's cum together," she implored as she began rubbing the vibrator on her clit.

"Fuck, I think you might actually make me cum without even touching me," I confessed. "I haven't masturbated since Wednesday, can you possibly imagine the huge amount of cum that I'm about to release?"

"Oh fuck yes," she hissed, turned on both by my words and the vibrator that was now pressed against the opening of her pussy. "I want to see all that cum flying out of your dick, just for me baby. Do it, please make a fucking mess for the two of us."

She started making an array of marvelous erotic sounds, each one of them getting more and more high-pitched as she kept stimulating her dripping pussy. I myself began flexing my pelvic muscles vigorously, hoping to release an impressive cumshot between the two of us. That was the only form of stimulation I could rely on anyway, aside from the sight of that gorgeous girl and the sensation of her pussy juice still evaporating on my thighs.

"Fuck, I can't do it!" I urged. "I swear, just a little stimulation would do it!"

"Oh fuuuck!" she screamed, obviously reaching her own orgasm.

She kept the vibrator firmly applied on her pussy as she approached me, still shaking from her climax. She released a considerable amount of saliva on my dick before enclosing the upper part in her mouth, applying the slimy substance evenly all around it with only one swallow. A pleasant 'pop' was heard as my glans was quickly released from the firmness of her lips. She then started to jerk my cock intensely, pointing it right at my face.

"Oh fuck," I begged. "Not on me!"

"Yes on you, you deviant jerk!" she laughed. "It's always about fucking at your place, and cumming on my tits."

At first I moved my head to the side hoping that the cum would miss me, but soon realized that most of it would land on my nearby furnitures behind the chair. I promptly replaced my face in the expected trajectory, just as a massive stream of cum started coming out of my dick, first hitting my face, then my upper torso, and finally dripping on my pelvis. That certainly was one of the biggest cumshots I ever released; sad thing is, I didn't even release it on a girl.

"Holy fuck, that's such an awesome mess!" the girl continued laughing as she admired all the cum that was dripping from my face and my muscular body. "Hmm, you really look deviant now. This tattoo looks so sexy, I wish I could have one of these," she added, her index tracing the letters with my own cum.

After a bit more cumplay where she licked my torso and spitted the cum back on it, she finally released me from the restraint and helped me clean myself with quite a few paper towels. I went to the bathroom and quickly removed whatever cum remained on my body under the shower before patting myself dry with a towel.

"Uh oh," I teased as I got back in my apartment. "Now's your turn to be tied up, nasty girl. You've been rather cruel, watch my revenge."

"Ha! I'm up for it!" she carelessly pronounced, ignoring all the crazy things I had in mind at the moment.

At this point, she wasn't even fully aware about the positions that could be performed with this silk rope. She figured it was meant to tie each limb separately, but really didn't realize all the twisted positions that could be performed with it, especially not all the positions that I discovered myself as I tested it a few days prior.

"Come over here in my kitchen," I ordered. "And put your panties back on, I too want to tease you."

She followed me, quite a bit unsure about how I could be using that thing in my kitchen. Do you notice anything special on the left picture that could be used as a fabulous sexual accessory? If you guessed the bananas, you're only partially right. I removed the foamy tile on my ceiling to reveal a large pipe, and surrounded it with the silk rope. I then attached the girl's wrists in the loops, smiling at the ambivalent expression that was displayed on her face. A few moments later, I had a sweet little girl tied up in the middle of my kitchen, ready to be teased and played with in all the most deviant ways possible, in the position pictured on the last picture:

I've always thought that girls looked so incredibly sexy in this position, particularly with their little ass tilted and their arms up in the air, making their breasts appear beautifully perky. I was so excited to witness a girl in this position in my kitchen, especially with her sexy black stockings, that my refractory period was already over by the time she was tied up and I could feel my dick getting hard again.

"Fuck, I really can't promise that you'll enjoy this, but I know I will myself," I threw arrogantly.

As I performed all my tests during the week, my initial idea was to tie her in this position and massage her breasts and stomach with some baby oil until she begged me to fuck her, but I figured that I now needed to be a little more daring than that. I grabbed the bondage tape that I had almost forgotten about, and tied her legs tightly together with it. I also wrapped a generous amount all around her head to blindfold her.

I took a few steps back, still thinking about what I could do to her, all the while admiring how she looked so awesomely slutty in this position with her black panties and stockings, and the black tape that was now wrapped around her face and ankles. I started walking desperately around my apartment, hoping that an idea would hit me as I observed my desks and cabinets, and thinking about all of my belongings.

"What are you doing!?" I heard from the kitchen.

"Relax, it's all part of the tease," I assured, a bit dubious about my own statement myself.

"Bingo!" I finally thought. "Double bingo! Triple bingo!"

I grabbed the three accessories that provoked my reaction, namely the girl's vibrator, a black marker and a very special cream of mine, and quickly returned to the kitchen.

"Do you know what this is?" I teased as I rubbed the marker in the crevice of her ass, over the string of her panties.

"I have no idea, but I have the feeling it's going to be in my ass very soon," she responded.

"Nope, that's not how I intend to use it. You're giving me ideas though," I joked. "Try to guess what it is."

I removed the cap and started writing on her ass.

"Fuck, it's a marker!" she exclaimed. "What the fuck did you just wrote on my ass!?"

I kept silent, writing something else on her other cheek.

"Oh no!" she now desperately implored, twisting her body and trying to free herself.

"Don't move!" I ordered. "Else it's going to look all messy."

I just kept writing all over her body, all the while kissing and licking every part of her and teasing her pussy and asshole over her panties with my fingers. I also offered a few unannounced slaps on her ass every now and then.

"Damn, I thought you would just fuck me roughly!" she complained. "What the hell is this!? At least insert something in me!"

"I thought you'd never ask," I laughed. "Here, that thing seems to satisfy you plenty enough. No need for my dick, of course!"

I turned on her vibrator, pulled her panties down just enough to expose her pussy, and started to rub it with the vibrator. This vibrator was rather short, maybe only 4 inches in length, and I thus inserted it fully inside her cunt before putting her panties back on to maintain it in place.

"Does that feel good?" I asked. "I hope it does, because I'm not going to remove it anytime soon."

"It actually feels pretty damn good," she uttered between two spasms. "Oh, I can feel it against my g-spot now."

She could move the vibrator slightly inside her pussy by clenching her thighs together, and she just kept jolting to the rhythm of her own pleasure as I resumed my artwork.

"Do you want to guess the next one?" I proposed. "Here, try to figure out what I'm about to write on your belly."

"Oh? That seemed like an 'S'. And a 'L' just now."

"Correct," I answered, before teasing her navel with my tongue.

"That was obviously a 'U'," she followed. "Last one was a 'T', that one was easy."

"You're good," I assured while still licking her stomach.

"SLUT!? Oh my god! I hope this isn't a permanent marker!" she pleaded.

"Oops," I realized. "I guess you're going to sport all these crude expressions on your body for the whole next week."

"I really hope for you it isn't a permanent marker!" she now threatened with a furious tone, while ironically still trembling to the vibrator that was shaking inside her pussy.

I finally finished my masterpiece and took a few steps back to admire my work.

"You look so slutty and sexy now," I complimented. "You wanna feel how fucking hard this makes my cock?"

I put a condom on, applied lube all over my dick, approached the girl from behind and pulled her string to the side, revealing her gorgeous little asshole. I then slid my firm erection deep inside of it, sticking it there without any movement.

"Here. Now tell me that isn't a stiff cock you're feeling inside your ass," I dared.

"Oh fuck, it feels so fucking good. You realize this is the first time you have your dick inside of me ever since this evening started?" she noted.

"Is it?" I asked, surprised. "I guess the fun is just starting now. Anyway, are you about to come soon? I have plenty of other ideas in mind."

"Just slowly slide that big cock of yours in and out of my ass and I will," she promised.

I started thrusting inside her ass softly, while kissing her neck and applying some pressure on her pussy with my hand to stimulate it even further.

"Oh, I'm coming now!" she squealed. "Fuuuck, it feels like I'm coming from just about everywhere!"

"Oh yeah, and my dick is right in the center of it all," I proudly signified. "Come for me now, I want to feel it all over my cock."

She finally came and I removed my dick from her ass, still up for some sweaty action myself. She looked completely drained herself, the silk rope maintaining her standing position despite her sudden loss of rigidity.

"Are you alright?" I asked quietly. "This is far from over, trust me. Unless you'd rather stop it right there."

"I'm alright, just give me a moment. I'm still savoring my orgasm," she assured. "Please remove the vibrator from my pussy now. And release me!"

I released her and removed my condom, but left the bondage tape on her head a bit further.

"Come over here, follow me, I want to show you how slutty you look," I cheerfully instructed as I approached her near a mirror. "Ready? Here it goes."

I slowly removed the tape from around her eyes, waiting for her reaction.

"Oh shit, I really do look slutty! Fuck, I totally look like a deviant whore!"

"You really do," I whispered in her ear as I stood behind her, massaging her ass. "I especially love how this looks with your black stockings."

She had all sorts of perverted expressions written all over her, both in English and in my own language, from the 'cockteaser' that appeared on her ass to the 'cum here' inscribed on her breasts, not to forget the 'insert your dick here' that I had written on her inner thigh with an arrow pointing right at her pussy. In fact, she looked much similar to those [s]dirty bitches[/s] wonderful women:

"Don't worry, this wasn't a permanent marker," I comforted. "You said you wanted a tattoo like mine, now you've got plenty of them. I really want to fuck you now though, your slutty appearance is making me so fucking hard, as you could attest earlier."

I removed her panties and instructed her to lie face down on my bed as I tied her once again with the silk rope, this time in the 'regular hogtie' position:

As I performed my many tests a few days before, I discovered that the loops could in fact be attached to the limbs in many different ways, as pictured below:

The first one is basically the recommended version, which I really wasn't impressed with at first, being way too loose. When attached that way, your legs won't be tightly bent as on the classic example I've presented above. In fact, I realized that this version could be much more fun to use while standing up, as your legs will be straight and your arms tightly restrained behind your back. This is actually a nice version to perform some light bondage while your partner is standing, but doesn't reproduce the popular hogtie very well.

The second one worked well for me; when attached to the elbows rather than to the wrists, the restraint is much tighter and I could reproduce the hogtie position accurately. This is the version I used with the girl.

The third one is even tighter; for an even tighter version you could also combine it with the second version by attaching the upper loops to the elbows instead, though I haven't tested that myself. The way to tie the ankles in this version is to wrap both of the lower loops around both of the legs. Basically, tie both your ankles together with only one loop, and repeat with the second one. The main disadvantage with this version is that your legs will be tied together and won't be able to move separately, making it a bit more difficult for the other partner to access the pelvic region in some circumstances.

The girl was finally tied in this position on my bed, her face near one of the edges so that I could perform what I wanted to, that is, face-fucking her. I first teased her with my dick, sensually gliding its head against her cheeks as her helpless situation prevented her from reacting in any way, aside from verbally.

"Damn, just put that dick in my mouth, I feel so fucking slutty now," she ordered to my own delight. "I bet I'll make you cum in a matter of minutes."

"I highly doubt it," I assured as I introduced my cock inside her mouth.

I started thrusting inside her mouth, at first gently to make sure my dick was slippery enough, then soon accelerated the pace. After a few minutes, she produced a few awkward slurps that indicated me she had something to say.

"What is it?" I asked as I removed my dick from her mouth.

"I feel a little weird sensation on my tongue. It feels kinda numb," she expressed as she soon connected the dots. "Crap, have you applied your numbing cream on your cock!?"

"Haha, yeah, trust me I still have a long way to go before I finally release another cumshot," I revealed. "No worries though, I removed most of it before I inserted my dick in your ass, while you were still blindfolded. Your tongue probably won't become more numb than it is now."

As a matter of fact, I don't remember ever using my numbing cream during a second round as it certainly could have prevented me from getting an erection at all, but felt so horny this time that it really wasn't a concern. Plus, I wanted to fuck that slutty girl for as long as possible and punish her provocative little pussy to the best of my abilities.

"You'd better apply some firm pressure around my dick with your lips, or else I'll have to release all my energy by fucking your pussy vigorously," I bantered.

"Oh, and maybe this is what I want?" she replied before I inserted my cock back in her mouth.

I kept face-fucking her for a few more minutes, leaning over her at some point to caress her pussy with one hand while massaging her ass with the other.

"Hmm, your sweet pussy is so fucking wet," I noted as I smeared her own juice all over her ass to prove my point. "Time to fuck that little cunt of yours."

I removed my dick from her mouth one last time and untied the loops around her elbows, leaving the ones around her ankles intact.

"Get on your back now," I instructed.

It was finally time to perform the 'front tie'. As it was for the 'regular hogtie', the recommended version was much too loose and I attached the loops to her elbows instead, the silk rope now placed at her front.

As previously pictured, these versions are placed in order from loosest to tightest, the second one being the one I performed with this girl:

"Fuck, you look so stunning tied up that way with all those nasty words written all over you," I said to the girl as I observed her trying to move her members awkwardly in every direction.

"This is fun actually, it really makes me feel slutty," she laughed. "Now fuck me, I need a proper cock in my pussy so badly."

As I reached for a condom, I noticed that this dirty little girl was moving the silk rope between her legs, gliding it back and forth inside her damp slit as she impatiently waited for me. I put the condom on my dick, grabbed her hips firmly and approached her pelvis near the edge of my bed. I also applied plenty of lube both on my cock and inside her pussy.

"I feel the numbing cream slowing wearing out," I informed her. "I'll probably regain my sensations in about fifteen minutes. Are you up for some hardcore fucking? I feel like fucking your pussy non-stop until I finally cum all over you."

"Please do, give it all you've got, I want to see you sweating and completely drained as you cum on me," she craved.

I plunged my cock inside her pink little hole and started to fuck her ferociously, trying to make myself cum despite the numbness of my penis. I almost felt hypnotized as I kept reading all the nasty words that I had previously written all across her tight little body.

"Put your arms over your head," I begged.

"What?" she questioned, caressing her breasts and reluctant to interrupt her own massage.

"Do it, trust me," I insisted. "I'll handle your breasts."

She finally yielded to my demand, and quickly realized that placing her arms above her head also tilted her legs in a manner that allowed me to fuck her even more vigorously. I then started to massage her breasts myself, my hands finding their way beneath her thighs.

I kept fucking her that way for some time before I finally wanted to perform one last position, which turned out to be my personal favorite. As pictured below, it is also possible to tie the wrists to the ankles with this silk rope:

I guess the picture is pretty self-explanatory, but in case it isn't clear the way I did it was to attach the left wrist to the left ankle with the same loop, repeat with another loop, and perform the exact same process with the right side. When tied up that way, the girl was so awesomely helpless as presented in the few pictures below (some of these present a 'spreader bar' instead, but the positions are essentially the same):

I first started to fuck the girl in the first position, with her feet on the floor, as I kept spanking her ass. A few minutes later, I grabbed her and placed her on my bed in doggystyle position, and continued fucking her wildly as her face was pressed against the mattress, closer and closer to reaching my own climax while she kept shouting disordered obscenities. I finally moved her to the side and fucked her while standing next to her, her sweet pussy inviting me just between her thighs.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum now!" I roared as my numbing cream finally wore off, suddenly realizing that my dick had been thrusting violently inside a tight pussy for the last fifteen minutes or so.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy, threw the condom on the floor, and released all the cum that was left inside my aching balls on the side of her ass.

We were both completely exhausted after this bout of passionate sex. I kneeled to kiss her pussy as she was still tied up in the last position, carefully licking the cum that was slowly dripping down her ass before it reached her vulnerable slit and spitting it back elsewhere on her body.

"That was awesome," I said as I finally untied her.

"It totally was," she agreed as she admired herself one last time in my mirror.

We hit the shower together where I carefully washed the nasty words that I had written all over her body. When we finally went to bed for some well-deserved rest, she looked like an innocent little angel. Myself, I still had the word 'Deviant' written just above my dick however.

Overall, I was glad to give this toy a second chance by using it in many unexpected ways; simply using it in the two recommended positions would have been quite boring. This accessory might not be for everybody, yet if you're an adept of light bondage (or are curious about it), I'd highly recommend it. What I enjoyed most about it is that it still allowed for some freedom of movement, as opposed to some other forms of restraints which can be very restrictive. This silk rope still permitted both partners to have some initiative (in most positions anyway), while offering just the right level of awkwardness to provide a lot of fun and perversion. It also wasn't all that intimidating, the design being very simple and the restraint rather easy to escape by oneself.

This toy was also very easy to use (though I'd recommend getting accustomed to it as I did before using it seriously with a partner), relying only on sliding the loops to tie/untie your partner. The restraint was comfortable too, the silk being rather soft, though it can start to feel a little painful when used for too long in certain positions, especially when the loops are accidentally compressing around the limbs and the blood circulation is restrained. Some people enjoy a bit of pain however, so it might actually be an advantage in that regard.

Here are some other positions I experimented with but didn't perform with that girl. First, you could tie the arms either at the sides of the torso or behind the back. The position represented on the first picture allows the former, while the latter, represented on the second picture, can be achieved by inserting both wrists in the same loops. Another fun position that you can try is the 'over-arm tie', represented on the last picture and which you probably could achieve with some imagination:

Hope you enjoyed. Also feel free to replicate any fun maneuvers or kinks that were presented in this review.
Although Lush is quite deservedly known for the collection of writers who never fail to deliver amazing stories, this forum has convinced me that those authors may also be the best review writers available.
I love reading the reviews that have been posted, but SereneProdigy went even further and combined it with a well developed story. Amazing.
I've never actually thought about buying a toy of this type ... until now.
Thank you.
this was seriously, the BEST review I have EVER read!!

You fucking rock, SP .... seriously, rock!!

xoxo

(I'm going to be rereading this thread, like one of my favourite stories!!)
Thanks for the positive feedback people, I appreciate it.

I also have a few updates to offer. First, I discovered that the 'regular hogtie' position (with the rope at the back) could also be used to perform doggystyle as pictured below. I'm not sure why I didn't figure that out myself before:

I also discovered a new fantastic method to attach the silk rope. One thing you can do is 'bypass' the central link by simply having the two other sections crossing each other, as pictured below (purposely colored to identify each separate part easily, with the central link in black). That way, the distance between the upper/lower loops will be much shorter, with the central link just doing a random loop at the middle of the rope:

On a final note, I just wanted to mention once again how this silk rope looks very natural and discreet. As you can see on the picture below, it really doesn't draw that much attention and your focus will likely be on the awkward positions of your partner, a lot more than on the toy itself. Some people might enjoy something more 'visually hardcore', but I personally find the appearance of this silk rope much to my liking: