A Tip.. for oral sex

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A tip or just a well known info, either way I thought of sharing this, with you guys when I come across to it. Feel free to share your experience or maybe if any of your ladies did ever gave you a lesson for oral sex and how did that go smile

P.s. I know that it was a lot of words about oral sex, however I didn't find any thread with this details, and I could be perfectly wrong as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow... thanks for sharing this ... Most of this I have figured out over time but I was thinking a firm tongue with pressure was better... however the key is being sensitive to how my partner is responding.. thanks again smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, that about sums it up. However, every woman is different, and though it's hard to go wrong with these basics, some women have asked for a firmer, harder tongue technique once we get into it. I've had some women respond to light, teasing touches and licks, others wanted slow lingering caresses with more tongue pressure, one girl didn't like her clit played with too much another wanted most of the attention focused there. Some girls like their perineum stroked, one or two haven't liked it. Same goes with fingers, butt play, labia...it's all about discovery and listening, gauging what to do by sensing the responses. It's difficult sometimes, as it's very intimate, and some women have hang-ups about it, or have difficulties saying or showing what they like. That said, I've learned a lot and definitely enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Impish_Grin
Yeah, that about sums it up. However, every woman is different, and though it's hard to go wrong with these basics, some women have asked for a firmer, harder tongue technique once we get into it. I've had some women respond to light, teasing touches and licks, others wanted slow lingering caresses with more tongue pressure, one girl didn't like her clit played with too much another wanted most of the attention focused there. Some girls like their perineum stroked, one or two haven't liked it. Same goes with fingers, butt play, labia...it's all about discovery and listening, gauging what to do by sensing the responses. It's difficult sometimes, as it's very intimate, and some women have hang-ups about it, or have difficulties saying or showing what they like. That said, I've learned a lot and definitely enjoy it.

Communication is a key part to any relationship.

Don't be affraid to ask, and be honest with your aswers when you are asked.

Respect the wishes of the one you are with, and you will both have a better time.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to disagree with the firm tongue against the clit. I have used a firm tongue, with rapid motion either side to side or up and down, or both. Variety and unexpected stimulation are key. While stimulating the vagina as I lightly strum the clit with my erect tongue, it rarely failed.

How do I know...I listened to her body.
Lurker
0 likes
In what mood we are for, how much we like diversity, do we want foreplay.. every woman is different, yes, however I think that unknown writer in original post, was trying to say that whatever you do, do it that woman will know for sure that you are enjoying eating her out and not just 'working hard' to make her cum. Does it make sense?
0 likes
Yep have done what you posted SHE and the latter as mentioned by some of the other men here. It not only depends on the woman but the day as well. Sometimes a little more pressure one day works better than the next, fingers great but one day could be a no no.

Men make sure to LISTEN to your partner, not only their moans but what their body is doing...Breathing, look for toes curling, hands grasping at the bedsheets. Or the alternative, her lying there stiff as a board moaning ohhhh ahhhh- time to change it up if she isn't giving you some feedback!

For me, it's the non-verbal cues that let me know how I am doing!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, great oral is when your man makes you feel like you are giving not receiving. Of course, the same goes the other way too. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
For me, great oral is when your man makes you feel like you are giving not receiving. Of course, the same goes the other way too. x

what chance of a demonstration - not sure what you mean lol
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I'm with Eviotis...you listen to a woman's body to know when you have it right....but enthusiasm for the task at hand and a good responding woman makes all the difference.

I have ex's where you could clamp your mouth on their clit and suck and they loved it...
I have ex's where you could hardly touch them on the clit but loved my tongue on their pussy...
I have ex's where anything you did down there was useless...(they were the hardest to cope with...lol)

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHWWWEEEHHHHHHH!"

You guys must be all, like, Jewish or Protestant or stuff.....

(We're about to find out whether Americans really do irony.....)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a Firm tongue on my clit! A slow tongue, a fast tongue....tongue! I used to like only tongue with no finger in my holes. But I'm more open to that now.,..

You poor guys, again trying to figure out what women want. But think of it like any other like/dislike. Some like their steak well-done, some want it rare - just give them what they want.

I think the simpliest advice I can give is to be thoughtful. Communicate in word and deed that you do want to please her, that your pleasure is increased when she is pleased.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by She
A tip or just a well known info, either way I thought of sharing this, with you guys when I come across to it. Feel free to share your experience or maybe if any of your ladies did ever gave you a lesson for oral sex and how did that go smile

P.s. I know that it was a lot of words about oral sex, however I didn't find any thread with this details, and I could be perfectly wrong as well

definitely approved and proven satisfaction i did that to my girl, she really arouse and wild during that time
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She

Thanks, there are good pointers in this piece.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
In what mood we are for, how much we like diversity, do we want foreplay.. every woman is different, yes, however I think that unknown writer in original post, was trying to say that whatever you do, do it that woman will know for sure that you are enjoying eating her out and not just 'working hard' to make her cum. Does it make sense?

SHE, i think this is in essence what "anonymous" wrote summarized.

I have noticed, that the more involved you become the more your partner responds.

Your words are perfect - you can´t just do it, you got to feel it while doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1curiouscat
Quote by She

SHE, i think this is in essence what "anonymous" wrote summarized.

I have noticed, that the more involved you become the more your partner responds.

Your words are perfect - you can´t just do it, you got to feel it while doing it.

Absolutely agree with this. And the post. Just make sure you guys are PATIENT. What turns me off more than anything is a guy who makes me feel like I'm being timed. sad
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex like it soft or hard depending on her mood. But a girl friend went down on her and than she had all kinds of tips and tricks to share with me. I would start slowly licking along her slit then start sucking on her cilt, progess into grinding my toung into her pussy. I love licking pussy more than i like getting head