Login

Write a Story in Six Sentences

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a fan using a checklist for standard work--you know, things you do all the time, like write scenes. I'm not talking about plotting the story. I'm talking about plotting scenes using a checklist. So, here is my challenge to you: Write a story, two scenes, about six sentences--maybe a few more, using one or a few sentences for each of the following ideas.

Proactive Scene
1. Write one sentence (or so) detailing the goal of the main character.
2. Write one sentence showing the hero trying to achieve their goal, or avoid having someone else force their goal on them.
3. Write one sentence where the hero fails to get what they want.

Reactive Scene
4. Write one sentence detailing the physical reaction of your character to their utter disaster (above).
5. Write one sentence about the "what next" dilemma faced by your hero.
6. Write one sentence about what your character decides to do next.

So, here is is again.

Proactive Scene = Goal, Conflict, Catastrophe.
Reactive Scene = Reaction, Dilemma, Decision.

See example below.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SAMPLE STORY

Proactive Scene
1. Seeing her there, naked and on her knees, so submissive, so willing, it made Marco want to cum more than anything in the world.
2. Lil reached out, took Marco's big dick in her hands and tried to fit it in her mouth--but it was too big.
3. "Here baby, just open wider." He shoved his dick between her lips. Lil tried, but her jaw locked. She pulled away with tears in her eyes.
Reactive Scene
4. Marco felt sick to his stomach to see poor Lil nearly in tears.
5. He wanted to make her beg, not tear up and pull away. But honestly, at the same time, he still really, really needed to get off. Should I just jam it in there? After all, she said she would blow me? She's tiny, but I'm sure she could take it in her pussy. He didn't know what to do. Oh, look look at those tits, and her little ass is just so fine.
6. He sighed, reached down, dried her tears, kissed her on the mouth and said, "Baby, let me rim your ass. Do you think you can take my big dick up your ass? That would be awesome!" "I'll try Marcos," said Lil. "Please, please, Baby--let me try to take your giant dick in my asshole!"

Now you try it. I can't wait to read what you come up with!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Have you ever just plain been "all fucked out?" I was. Lillian, Hugh, Monica, George, and Paul were lying naked in the king sized bed with me. Chris was in one armchair and Jamie was in the other. "Fuck me," I thought looking at the clock. I needed to be at work in about an hour. I needed a shower. One of my lovers-- I think it was Monica-- was lying on my left leg which had fallen asleep. Although I tried I just couldn't move her or my leg.

"Ughh! Argggh!" I don't know if I actually said it, or if it was just the noise I made trying to move.

Robert came out of the bathroom, with a semi-hard-on, just as I realized that nothing was working. What the fuck was I going to...

"Hey Robbie?"

"Yeah, Diane?"

"Come over here."

"Need help?" he said.

"No, you do," I said as I gently stroked the underside of his penis with the tips of my fingernails and guided it to my wet waiting mouth.

(175 words)