100 replies
12.0k views
1 watcher
21 likes
Smut-slinging slut
2 likes

Quote by sprite

what about pi? 3.14 words is the limit.

"The Pi is the limit," she said as she let them eat cake.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Dirty Stop-out
1 like

Quote by Ensorceled

So, real life question: I just used the sentence, "Don Henley is on the radio, singing about rebels being rebels." Think I can get away with it? It's nearly a direct quote of the song.

Yes, otherwise any sentence could be argued as a song quote...

If the wife in a story asks her husband to fix the tap in the bathroom and he says "as Jarvis sang, I'll see what I can do." Is that using a song quote? as "I'll see what I can do" is a line from Common People by Pulp.

If that is viewed as not allowed then we might as well give up.

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Charming as fuck
1 like

Quote by Ensorceled

So, real life question: I just used the sentence, "Don Henley is on the radio, singing about rebels being rebels." Think I can get away with it? It's nearly a direct quote of the song.

No issues here.

Easily amused
1 like

Quote by Jen

No issues here.

Thanks for the guidance folks. <insert roaring Godzilla emoji here>

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Smut-slinging slut
2 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Thanks for the guidance folks. <insert roaring Godzilla emoji here>

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Ah, atomic breath. Even Listerine can't stop that one.😜

I've had at least two Lush stories (both lost in the meltdown) where I was able to use combinations of allusions to songs and titles to get the point across even without being able to use actual lyrics. It's called being creative, folks. Ensorceled's is a good example.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes

I never said I was a poet but I did have fun writing this…

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/songs-of-love

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mmmm... I've been turning songs into short stories... I guess Pat Monahan can settle with my bike collection with a total value of probably $500.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

what a Story dude!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Songs helps to grow your emotions