Login

Storiesspace Survival competition

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes

For those not in the know, Storiesspace is Lush's sister site for non-erotic writing. Lots of Lush writers there plus a few who only write for SS. And with the Lush comp over, those looking for another challenge might want to pop over for the current Storiesspace competition. The theme is survival, length is 1001-5000 words, and deadline is July 22. If you haven't checked out Storiesspace, or haven't popped by in a while, come on over and join the fun.

https://www.storiesspace.com/competitions/a-survivors-story

My entry should hit tonight or tomorrow, by the way.

0 likes
And the story behind the theme is that we received word earlier this summer that SS was going to close this Fall. Some of the staff and regulars hatched various schemes to create a replacement site, but in the end Nicola came through with a plan to move the site to a new platform when Lush does the same. Hence, the "survival" theme.
0 likes
Eight (well seven with one in the queue) stories now entered. There's plenty of room for more. And there's some familiar names: verity, verbal, techgoddess, and curiousannie are all in it.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It's a really strong field! Come read us! Or even better: submit!
0 likes
And another familiar name has been added. Well, except I use a different name over there. And a different avatar. Well hell, you'd hardly know it was me if I didn't tell you, I guess.
0 likes
Good competition. We ended up with sixteen stories in total, which is comparable to the comp last summer. It's now closed, but if you're looking for something that is not X-rated to read, there's some good stories there that worth your time. Link is in my opening post.