Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Proof reading and edits for prober English.

last reply
4 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Damn I spelt the title of the thread wrong.

Well recently I spent some considerable time helping two budding writers in terms of going through their stories and making changes where I found the use of the English language to be incorrect whether that be spelling, using more appropriate words (clearly my personal view on that) and to a lesser extent the use of tenses and punctuation.

Whilst I am no English teacher I believe my English is fairly good and so I am just offering here to help others if I can as above. If there is any demand then post here and I will get in touch.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am also willing to check over people's work. Depending on what you ask me to do I can look at simple things like spelling, grammar, and tenses. But I am also willing to give feedback on what I think of your story and give suggestions which you can then decide to use or not to use. (Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings, I'm just looking to help.)

I proofread my own stories and yes I may make a few mistakes here and there, but by reading one or two of them you can get an idea of how I write. That way you can tell if I would be someone you think would be worthy of proofreading your work.

Please contact me via lush mail if you are interested.

~Teila
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I will proofread stories for spelling and grammar only.

Please contact me via lush mail.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like proofing and editing stories as well, I just can't seem to do it for myself.

Let me know.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by BiancaDean
I like proofing and editing stories as well, I just can't seem to do it for myself.

Let me know.

I have sent you a mail.