Proof-reading a story

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
2 watchers
5 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi I have just written my first Story and submitted it here on Lush but it was rejected. Could someone please help with it?
Maybe proof-read my story? Any help woult be greatly appriciatted
1 like
Did the moderators indicate to you the reason for the rejection? Also, how long is the story?

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't take it personally. My first story was rejected first time round. They must have said why? Feel free to PM me if you like.

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

0 likes
Quote by TJP
Hi I have just written my first Story and submitted it here on Lush but it was rejected. Could someone please help with it?

If you use MS Word, you can get it to read it back to you. If there is one tool to use that would really help, I find it's this one. I write professionally, boring stuff but mistakes cannot happen. This tool has literally cut my edit times by 50% easily.

Text to speech can be found in the accessibility features, just go the MS Office help pages and it will show you how to switch it on.

It depends which version you use, I prefer 2010 because it's rock solid and very suitable for web publishing. It's very simple, select the text, click the icon and it reads it aloud - headphones might be a good idea smile It's not so great for scanning and annunciation, if you read it back at the same time as the robot, that's your job. It will find missing words and typos easily.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi I’ve had my story rejected a few times would really if someone would be willing to have a look and just let me know if I am a millions away from it getting published. Anyone up for having a read at it?

Sexual Connoisseur
2 likes

I am not sure what you mean by "rejected." Lush is the only place where I have had stories published, and not all of them were accepted right away. The ones that were sent back to me, the moderator told me the changes that needed to be made, I made them and then re-submitted the story. They don't really "reject" in the strictest sense, they do have guidelines (which are easily found), and as long as those are followed, then your acceptance rate will improve dramatically.

Please read our latest story.

Bill And Vicki Go Hollywood

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Thanks, I read your story too, great story.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello
I am an author of a dozen stories and novels. I want to publish it but I am not a native English speaker so my stories probably have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. is there any good soul who can do a little correction and proofreading on my stories so we can publish them? No need to be professional, we are just amateurs who like to write and read sex stories.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by TJP