Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please help me edit my story

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Please can any one edit and proofread my stories. I'm useless at punctuation and it's driving me nuts. I read and re-read and re-read, edit my story and still cock it up. I look at how it should be done then my brain writes it differently
Lurker
0 likes
I’d be glad to help you
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Quote by Upforit200891
Please can any one edit and proofread my stories. I'm useless at punctuation and it's driving me nuts. I read and re-read and re-read, edit my story and still cock it up. I look at how it should be done then my brain writes it differently

Yet there is something about your stories that drags this pedant to not notice your mistakes.

Curvygalore approved my last story and with it gave me some advice too. Which was great of her.

If you want, stick it in a PM and I can give it a once over too. I don't claim to be perfect or even good, but I can promise a fresh set of eyes.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Editor at large
0 likes
Quote by Upforit200891

Glad to have helped
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by JWren

Glad to have helped

You are an absolute star!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is not a problem to do so. Just share.