need a proofreader

last reply
86 replies
9.5k views
19 watchers
36 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would love to help anyone with proof reading. Please message me if you would like assistance.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have two stories ready to go! Would like someone to proof them! Thanks

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Can I have one proofreader?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have written a story it has. Rejected i coukd use some hp. My list is Construction65 my story is My wife desire to be a blackened hotwife part two thanks in advance it s in my drafts

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello

I have now written three stories, and I would like some feedback on them. Anyone interested?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have a story that has been rejected I hope someone can help me my story is titled My desire to become a blackened hotwife part Two Mystory is listed under construction65 Thank.you in advance

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I could use some help with my story editing etc

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by MacDaddy

I would love to help anyone with proof reading. Please message me if you would like assistance.

Quote by construction65

I could use some help with my story editing etc

Y'all should connect!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I need help too. I have written 4 stories and had troubles having them posted. Anybody who can help me correct errors? I am Danish and quite good at speaking English, but I have troubles with the grammar.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello
I am an author of a dozen stories and novels. I want to publish it but I am not a native English speaker so my stories probably have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. is there any good soul who can do a little correction and proofreading on my stories so we can publish them? No need to be professional, we are just amateurs who like to write and read sex stories.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Is anyone willing to proofread my story? I want to make sure the sentences flow well and meets the standards of the moderators. It is on a topic that is not commonly posted in this forum.

The helpfullest… mostly. 😇
0 likes

I’m happy to proofread and offer editing advice, but I would avoid genres such as fantasy.