Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mentioning of drug use - specifically, grass.

last reply
5 replies
1 watcher
3 likes
Sexual Connoisseur
0 likes

Please forgive me if this is in the rules, but I could not find it, so I thought I would post my question here. I am writing a story with a four-way orgy and I conclude it with the group sharing a blunt. Is this acceptable, or should I rewrite?

Please read our latest story.

Friends, Cousins And Lovers

MILF (Man, I love felines)
2 likes

It's acceptable. Recreational drug use, particularly after the actual sexy time, is okay to mention/describe. You might want to add a tag to give people a heads-up.

Issues arise when the drug use itself is not entirely consensual, or when there's sexual action while heavily under the influence. This is in conflict with Lush's No-Noncon rule. (Drunk/Drugged people cannot consent.)

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by cydia
This is in conflict with Lush's No-Noncon rule. (Drunk/Drugged people cannot consent.)

Even if both parties are high? I mean if one is drunk/high and other is less so, I can see this. But if both are drunk/high? Then I can see it being consensual, esp. if both went in intending to get it on while getting baked. But, yeah, someone taking advantage of another while they are drunk or on drugs should be a hard stop on here (or anywhere. I cringe at the number of sex stories sites that seem to be cool with noncon). Just wondering if there's more nuance than your answer suggests.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
1 like

Quote by Seeker4

Even if both parties are high? I mean if one is drunk/high and other is less so, I can see this. But if both are drunk/high? Then I can see it being consensual, esp. if both went in intending to get it on while getting baked. But, yeah, someone taking advantage of another while they are drunk or on drugs should be a hard stop on here (or anywhere. I cringe at the number of sex stories sites that seem to be cool with noncon). Just wondering if there's more nuance than your answer suggests.

If they are both willingly high, and getting on while UTI, then there's no consent issue as long as it's made clear that they wanted it to happen. In your example, consent is clear.
The only issue is when someone uses drugs/alcohol to get their way with someone else without their consent.
Not sure what nuance are you referring to here.

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by AvidlyCurious
Not sure what nuance are you referring to here.

Exactly your answer, in fact. That drunk/high sex is not automatically a consent issue if done the right way. Thanks.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had no problems with recreational drug use in my stories. Texas Heat: If You Can't Beat It, Join It is one of my most popular and features underage drinking and pot smoking (fffm four way group thing too!) Also, The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 7: The USB Drive has narcotics mentioned as well as a scene of drug use including cocaine. So yeah, include the weed in your story!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!