Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LushStories.com on Twitter - you can be too in 2 mins!

last reply
52 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
http://twitter.com/lushstories

If you have an account, please "follow" us, I'll update it with any important site updates / events as I remember!

We will also follow any authors on here who make us aware of who they are.

Authors might like to set up an account there (takes literally 1 or 2 mins), and link to their lush profile area URL from there for more story exposure.

Lurker
0 likes
I have just joined the dark side (Twitter) nic..lol...and am following the lushstory tweets
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Lois. What is your username?

I used to think of Twitter as a bit of a fad, but I can see its uses.

I am following a dozen or so Publishers and will track down some interesting authors too to follow. It's a massive network already.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am now following too. Good job with it Nic!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
Found you Lois...and Pixie...and Fystee...and Susan I think!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep I am on there now as well.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks folks.

Authors / people who want more hits to their Lush profile, should click on the "Settings" link, and then in the:

More Info URL:

box, put in your Lushstories.com profile page, or our homepage - it all helps get our name out there

Thank you kindly.
Matriarch
0 likes
We have 3 publishers in our "following" us list already

Stay tuned for the first Lushie to be published by a major Publishing house
Seeker
0 likes
Okay, I think I am on there now. I am Birdie_Blue
Matriarch
0 likes
Birdie's love to tweet - added you
Seeker
0 likes
Thanks Nic! I am so lost in there! LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
It takes a while to get used to.

The easiest way to get used to it is to do a search at the top to find people you're interested in, and then follow them - their posts are then updated on your home page, like we do here.

I couldn't find where to type in what I was doing - you have to be signed in and go to twitter.com, and then the 140 character text box is there.

I haven't attempted to write a blog post yet (I think you need to download tweetdeck for that), nor used my cellphone, might prove expensive from Australia!
Seeker
0 likes
I have come up with a backround, pic, and described what I was doing. I also added you, Pixie and Fystee. I think that is enough confusion for me for one night. LOL
Seeker
0 likes
Hey, can I ask a stupid question? Whats a tweet?

EDIT: NEVERMIND
Seeker
0 likes
Hey, do you wanna know what that bird was saying?
Lurker
0 likes
I am on to same lush user name
Matriarch
0 likes
Following BB.

I find it really cool. I love the author Stephen Fry - he's one of the most followed there. You can actually reply to everyone on there who allow it, the most famous people in the world or not, it's all the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ddearprudence on twitter
pru

78% Slut
Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us.
Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 78% slutty.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who
really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. -- Hunter S. Thompson

The slave escapes her bonds to find a stronger set of chains. -- Anonymous
Matriarch
0 likes
Following Pru.

Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled.

I like the way they report technical problems.
Matriarch
0 likes
100 tweets - I'm such a tweeter!

Lurker
0 likes
Took me 3minutes including getting a new background image...
Matriarch
0 likes
Must be your slow kiwi internet connection - I hear they are rolling out 56k modems over there later in the year
Lurker
0 likes
LoL yea must be...
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Necho your on twitter?? I MUST find you! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Must be your slow kiwi internet connection - I hear they are rolling out 56k modems over there later in the year

In the good old days... I do remember the 56k modem, vagely. A 10mb 20port hub, 10 friends leechng off the same internet. Ah... those where the days.
(If you went to the big city they had 1gb cable... it was like going from puppetshows to home cinematics....)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

Wont be that hard to find me LoL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled.

I like the way they report technical problems.

This is what I just got.....lol

Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

YOU FOUND ME!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is so easy a redkneck hillbilly like me can do it any body can.LOL
Carpe Diem

Red out